• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

home and garden tv fans?

frostyangel

Bluelighter
Are there any hgtv (home and garden television) fans out there?

I am total addicted...

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom watches it a lot! It makes me really wish I had some form of a house of my own so I could plant flowers...and decorate. Maybe soon, I dunno.

I watched about 2 1/2 hours of fine hgtv programming last night. I especially enjoy Before and After, curb appeal and Building Character. I'm getting ready to repaint and redecorate my house so I'm trying to watch for any good ideas. :)

I like the one with the contractor who is always fighting with his clients over costs. He does home renovating. What's it called??

I like any show that redecorates houses cheaply.

Unfortunately I no longer have extensive cable, so I miss it! TONS!!!

i can only take so much of trading spaces and all the other similar and home decor shows now... i guess ive watched too many
once in a while i will do a few hour marathon on this channel though

i just edited the title to make it a little more clearer. perhaps it's just me (or maybe it's an american thing...), but i didn't know what hgtv was :)

I've been trying to avoid the the channel..because I get so dragged in that I don't do a damn thing...lol

Epic thread bump Alex!

I'm not sure which network it's on but I like watching those shows where someone just won the lottery and they're looking for their dream house.

There's also one about beach houses, I like it too.

House Hunters is cool too but I only watch the international version, the Americans on that show are always annoying as fuck.