Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea Dani...I will start...
STAY AWAY FROM THE PURPLE RAIN DROPS/PURPLE PASSIONS!
These pills are very large, domed on both sides, slightly UFO-shaped. They contain DXM! I made a post about em in the Trip Reports. They're going around Tucson, possibly more of the SW.

There are some blue omegas going round very strong dose of mda with a little bit of mdma. Very good pills overall if you like being slammed to the floor.
Rolls Royce white two rr as stamp everyone says very loved up and that they can sleep later. Only complaint is that they drop off very sudden after about 3 hours.
White Versace thick pill with a score on back seems very hard pressed as it took almost 1.5 hours to kick in but then like a ton of bricks it hits and stays steady for about 3.5 hours I think these have MDA in them as the love feelings werent there and I was totaly floored unable to move during the peak. Anyone else have info on these.
Oh yeah this is all going around the Albuquerque area.

For new years i can get either green stickman's(some call them blair witches) or red ferraris.
need info on both so i can decide wich to buy.
dont have much time to decide so any help soon would be very appreciated.

Not familar with those pills but why not EZ test both to be safe and than maybe if you feel that they are both MDxx drugs get both that e=way if one is good and the other isnt you still can have fun or if one is MDA and the other is MDMA youll get the best of both worlds. Be carful and read the posts about mixing pills as doing so comes with added risks. Be careful and have fun. What are of southwest are you in?

Anyone heard of blue kangaroos?
Or White rolls royce RR?
Or Perpermint patties also called mints?
Or M3's
All of these are going in the Albuquerque area.
[ 15 January 2003: Message edited by: car ]

Never heard of those. Do you have a testing kit as this can be a big money and life saver. If not then buy one or two and take them to make sure their good before getting alot. Best bet though is to get a testing kit.
Good luck, let me know what happens.

red (maybe more pink/orange?) sharks in Colorado
didn't get a chance to test them with my kit, but I thought they were really good.. probably the best pressed pills I've had in awhile.

What are the best pills going around in L.A? Ive heard that white snowmen are good, and im sick of blue dovs. IS there anything else!

About LA pills..... there is pretty much nothing clean out there like the doves. I am sick of them too. your other some what decent choices (i use decent loosely) are the blue dolphins (mda+ caffeine), pink ladys (mdma+caffeine), orange snowmen (mdma+meth). If I were you, I would double drop a dove with a dolphin or half a dolphin. The caffeine makes the come-down a little harsher but for me, mdma +mda is a fun, long-lasting combo. I also have a question about the doves. Have you ever hallucinated of of them? If so, how many did you take?

If you come across these off-white pills with a score (minus sign) on the back try and find something better. They were crumbly and not that effective. They'll work but I've had better. I live in the DFW area.

blue "handshakes" "unitedways" "friendships"

very, very speedy. don't plan on sleeping if you eat these.

I've eaten them twice now.. first time I mixed them with other pills, so I didn't post a report being that I wasn't positive on which one gave the sleepless results.
Had them again over the weekend- another sleepless Friday night/Saturday morning.. was finally able to take a ~30 min nap over 16 hours after I dropped.
I tried double-dropping to start my night (first time) and the pills almost had a dxm feel to them.. or maybe it was the speed hitting my empty stomach (I ate after I dropped though).
Overall I wouldn't rate them bad, but more of mediocre.

If you live in arizona do not buy plain green pills. They are bunk! They are big with not score on the back.

Yeah I am located in NorCal and had my first roll last friday on some pills that were blue and had blue and white specles. The symbol on them was a exclamation mark. Since I have never rolled before I have nothing to compare the roll to, but the pills IMO we're not that good. It felt like there was something maybe disassociative in them, but I have heard that that is sometimes what first time rolls feel like? It lasted about 3.5 hours and I felt speedy for the rest of the night, along with some minor visuals at 8+ hours (mda?).

I just had one, btw.

Edit: Ooops. Does NorCal belong in here?

hmm it's hard to tell, but looking at the most recent report for blue exclamations on PR (feb 17) the person suspected there might be some dxm in them. It's hard to tell if the one you ate had any dxm or not, but that'd explain the disassocation as well as visuals.. but it's all relevant to the person. Some people get visuals on low doses of mda and mdma. As far as actually getting threshold mdma effects, a lot of first time users report NOT getting them.
One of the best rolls I had was my *second* time, not my first time. My first time I was just real happy, social, giddy, and had accute taste.. no real body high

Status
Not open for further replies.