Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: Movies with actors\actresses MIA throughout the Entire Film!

Tech Kinetics

Bluelighter
Executive Decision - When this movie came out, the movie poster and cover box made it appear that Steven Seagull was a co-star in this film. When in fact his total screen time was 18 minutes!!!

Simon Birsch Jim Carrey appeared in the previews and made it seemed like he was the main star of the film. He only had 7 minutes of screen time!

Road Trip - Didn't it seem like Tom Green would've been one of the friends that actually went on the trip??? His total screen time was 30 min!

Scream - Drew Barrymore's face was the 1st to appear before anyone else on the poster and cover box, fooling you to believe that she was the main star. She had a whopping total of 16 minutes of screen time.

Scream 2 - Omar Epps & Jada Pinkett Smith were the biggest names to appear next to Neve Campbell at the time this movie came out.
Total screen time combined = 25 minutes

{Keep the list going if anyone can think of anymore movies}

True Romance - very few people are in it for longer than a few minutes. Val Kilmer, Brad Pitt, Dennis Hopper, Christopher Walken, James Gandolfini, Gary Oldman

Executive Decision - When this movie came out, the movie poster and cover box made it appear that Steven Seagull was a co-star in this film. When in fact his total screen time was 18 minutes!!!

hahhahah. its like he's chillin in the air duct and then gets sucked out of the plane. My dad was PISSED as hell when this happened, making it all the more humorous. (big segal fan, I don't know don't ask)

Gone in 60 Seconds... I was VERY dissappointed that Angelina Jolie's hot ass wasn't given more screen time.

the thin red line, george clooney is in it for about 2 mins at the end, in fact a fair few actors have less screen time than you would expect,(woody harrelson, sean penn, ben chaplin,john cusack,jared leto) amazing when u consider its a 165 min movie.

Pounding_Grooves said:
the thin red line, george clooney is in it for about 2 mins at the end, in fact a fair few actors have less screen time than you would expect,(woody harrelson, sean penn, ben chaplin,john cusack,jared leto) amazing when u consider its a 165 min movie.

Yeah ^^ for sure. Good example this one.

scream was supposed to be like that though - craven loved the whole idea of killing off a big star so early on, and obviously decided to do it with both of the first two films (i don't remember what happened in the third, it sucked :)).

i just heard this... and may i say thank god-

jersey girl: you think bennifer yes? j lo is only in it for 10 minutes, nice one

Jim Carrey was the narrator of it as well, he loved the story so much he wanted a small role in it thats why, the segal comment yeah I find that funny to cause you are to believe he's this co star and then just up and dies and who would be happy to see drew barrymore die 16 minutes into a film

i'd be so so upset if i attended a film expecting two full hours of steven seagal and he only appeared in it for a short period of time.

no, really :)

wanderlust said:
i just heard this... and may i say thank god-

jersey girl: you think bennifer yes? j lo is only in it for 10 minutes, nice one

and they're cutting more scenes with her in it out!!:D

yeah the wedding scene between her and ben which was only less than a minute long
kevin smith says it didnt happen in real life he doesnt want people to see it in the movie

It all starts with Janet Leigh in Psycho.

As far as screen time is concerned, a classical example would be Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men.

^^^^
I don't think that really counts!
Jack Nicholson was in several scenes throughout the film.
If you saw him near the beginning ....and you if saw him near the end.
He's still considered a co-star.

Prime example like "Nicholson", of someone who you didn't see until the middle of the movie = Kevin Spacey in SEVEN
I think it defeats the purpose if you knew who the killer was in the beginning of the movie...ya know??

^^^why wouldn't it really count? He's missing for a huge chunk of the film, and his actual screen time is approx. 20 minutes at most.

yes but spacey is given credit untill the end not once in the opening criedits does it mention kevin spacey

if spacy counts and nicholson with the voice... perhaps kiefer suverland in phonebooth.
everyone knows it is him... yet you dont see him until the last minutes, and only as a cameo like apperance yet he is a major role and credited
but in my opinion of that^ he should have never have shown himself

Blow

Penelope cruz is on the cover of the DVD and everything, yet she only has a tiny part, towards the end of the movie! Franka Potente wasn't in any pictures...