• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DO You Smoke Resin?

Do you smoke resin (the black tarry stuff left in the pipe)?

• I'll smoke resin even if if other cannabis is available

Votes: 244 12.5%
  • I'll smoke resin without hesitation, but only if no other cannabis else is available

Votes: 627 32.2%
  • I'll smoke resin occasionally, but only if there is nother cannabis available

Votes: 721 37.0%
  • I will never smoke resin

Votes: 323 16.6%
  • I don't even smoke cannabis

Votes: 35 1.8%

• Total voters

indoblaze

Bluelighter
hey i was just wondering how many of you smoke resin
i hate smoking it but i will if im broke

i know alot of people that smoke it without knowing anything about it and i know people that think smoking resin in like smoking tar heroin

where do you stand?

I smoke the resin out of my chronic only pipe. I have to say it gets me higher than most kinds. fuck smoking schwag resin or water filtration resin, yuck

in my high school days, i did it once or twice when i had no money and no weed, and no hope for getting some until a few days...

but now i really wouldn't do it. You get a small buzz for like 15 mins, but the shit tastes nasty and you get an even nastier headache after. No thanks!

i think almost everyone has done it once
no money equals no weed, and u have to get high sometimes, so why not

Yeah, I must admit I tried smoking the resin from my good pipe about a month ago, but it didn't really get me anywhere. I mixed mine with a bit of tobacco, and all I got was a dirty resin taste with my nicotine buzz (I don't regularly smoke cigs). I don't think I'd do it again, personally.

Same here. I don't think it tastes all that bad and it gets me really high.

You got to clean your pipes out once in a while, collect your resin. Repeat until you have a nice amount of resin. SMASH. Sell to stupid kids as hash. Profit.

^^^^lmao. some guy i know scrapped his bong of schwag resin and traded to some girl for a gram of coke.

do i smoke resin?...

... do i smoke reasonable materials that get me high?

Y E S

oh and i dunno what kind of resin some of you get, but the resin from the chronic that goes through my pipe gets me as high as the chronic itself

Whenever I have to clean my pieces I take as much resin as I can. This usually doesn't happen as there is generally a time when I am out of herb and just want to scrape. I don't have a problem with resin. Its nothing like the fine herbs, but it gets you stoned and I know that I will smoke it the next time I'm out.

When I'm desperate, yes. Tastes like shit, gives a crappy high and leaves me with a headache.

I would rather drink bong water than smoke resin...I tried it once and NEVER EVER again...under ANY circumstances =D No resin, resin no!!

Dr. Funkenstien said:
^^^^lmao. some guy i know scrapped his bong of schwag resin and traded to some girl for a gram of coke.

Hahah, I wanna meet that girl nahmean! 8) =D

diegoblunt: I would eat resin rather than drink dirty bong water man!

belive it or not but here in wales uk thats the only thing everyone has, skunks a special occasion thing

diegoblunt: I would eat resin rather than drink dirty bong water man!

yeah me too, i was attempting to exaggerate the seediness of resin for comical value =D

the last time i smoked resin the high didnt last as long as it took for me to scrape together a bowl, so i decided not to do it again