• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv:kingpin

Pounding_Grooves

Bluelighter
this is now airing in the uk, only 6 episodes were made, 2 have been shown so far. was this supposed to be a mini series? or was it just cancelled after 6 shows? i like it, its kinda similar to "traffic"( even tho i hated that movie) its about a mexican drug cartel. anybody out there seen all 6? i hear its being/been shown again on bravo in usa ( uncut).

to draw on your analogy- from what i have seen of both (which is not very much) kingpin was better/more entertaining than the traffic miniseries
being in the uk you might not know it but they have this season started a traffic miniseries obvisouly a spin off from the movie
kingpin was more feel-able for me and carried a better storyline from the episodes i did get to watch of both

oh and i believe it was meant to be a mid season six episode run
whuile traffic was three two hour long parts miniseries

thanks wonderlust, yeah i guess they wont have any more kingpins, shiat , i just back home too late to see episode 3 now, its a good series tho, thank god for dvd, i hear u can get all 6 for like $30

Shit there's only gonna be 6 episodes?
Just finished watching all 6 and liked the show, was hoping there would be more.