Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

~Trip Report: Angels

helpmeout

Bluelighter
Trip Report: Angels

Well after reading Jase's post I figured I'd throw in this trip report from last night...
I took 3 Angels... (some pretty potent shit)with one friend in my dorm room saturday night at about 1245.
After only 20 minutes... I began to feel some begining effects, stomach churning, at this stage it looks to be a VERY VERY visual Night.
30 minutes... Boy this stuff is really coming on FAST... shadows are beginning to play games, slight wavy movement over the room, and my skin.
40 minutes... this being a visual night IS confirmed skin is beginning to bubble (cOOL).
After about an hour EVERYTHING is WAY out of wack... and we deside to toss in the MATRIX... I swear this movie was made to trip to!!! Talk about a nice way to get you thinkin' about some Screwy Stuff...
After the movie was about half way over I HAD to turn it off... my mind was going off in 1000 directions! Some of the most amazing Loopty Loops EVER!
The visuals at this point WERE absolutely AMAZING, but still didn't EVEN compare to the mind fuck i was having... We went on the roof and watched the stars... If you watch the stars long enouth they begin to fall from the sky, follow them down and every now and then one will hit you... PRETTY cool shit...
Went back into my room and tossed in some Diesel Boy, HOLY SHIT!!! I have a new found respect and love for D&B... there's just so much going on... WoW... practiced some liquid, and made vast improvements! At the end of the CD the peak was about to start ending... About 5 hours... the rest of the night was pretty chill...
I'd suggest checkin' out this paper, probably the CRAZIEST TRIP OF MY LIFE....
Lottsa Luv,
EddiE
[This message has been edited by EddiE (edited 08 May 2000).]

What does it feel like to get hit by a star?
------------------
Don't you know it's all in your head?

Note: I found this in an old forum. Feel free to do whatever with it! :)

Thanks Biff --

Considering that I don't even know what drug it is (angels???) and the report is whack besides that as well, my vote is to dump it.

Hey EddiE ... what's an angel? ;)

I was guessing Angels Trumpets myself, not from the description, but that's what i first connected to with the word angels... what else gets called "angels"?

Last edited: