• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

piracetam & weed - my experience so far

infinity

Bluelighter
i have recently started taking 2400mg of piracetam daily. piracetam is a prescription nootropic supplement, do a title search for it and you'll find heaps of threads. i also have some pictures in my gallery. i intend to increase my cognitive functions, experiencing increased effects when taking drugs is not a priority. i have yet to notice and groundbreaking improvements when it comes to 'my intellect', but i have recently realized that it did increase the effects weed has on me.

i guess people's weed highs differ highly at times, but mostly it's just "being stoned" with no questions asked, unlike MDMA that will often be split up into being "speedy", "lovey", "smacky", etc. maybe some people distinguish between a "mellow" and an "euphoric" weed high, but i guess that's about it. i won't even get started on the differences between two tryptamine trips.

anyway, when i smoked weed i usually got quite mashed, when i was with someone i got really talkative (which i usually am anyway).. watching tv or doing shit on the computer was fun. analytic thoughts where increased somewhat.

now, after taking piracetam for about a month, i have noticed some differences in my weed high. first of all i have gotten more control over it.. i can sort of make it a little euphoric or more mellow, usually i was mostly pretty cracked out. it's the least interesting part though. i tend to laugh about things way more often than i usually did.. i have a much greater appreciation for percussion all of a sudden. the really interesting stuff is, however, that my high will last much longer. when i lay down and stop moving for a long time, many parts of my body get numb. when my legs are crossed, i can't feel which one is on top anymore. that usually never happened. the same goes for my arms, my upper back feels interesting too.

i also have very minor visuals.. small floaters doing circles (could be a cheap version of the famous "voodoo lights" screensaver, but don't overestimate it)

i can get sometimes REALLY stoned without feeling like shit.. it's a whole new experience.. drifting between being awake and asleep. it feels like it's raining on my face sometimes.

right now my fingers feel like they're glowing, and they leave interesting warm traces that i just know about.

all in all my weed highs have become a lot more interesting. after all it's just a theory, but i am quite sure it has to do with the piracetam. i doubt it's a placebo because i never expected it to work for thc.

thanks for reading

What about vinpocetine and choline? Does anybody have any info on their interaction with drugs?

Thanks.

with vinpocetine my highs seem much more lucid. As if im less high but much higher at the same time. (that probablydosnt make sense.) i take 30mg vinpocetine.

hehehhe... hmmm... so you're more lucid (this is the less high part, I guess). what's the more high part?

Your post was very interesting infinity because I can myself relate to the feelings that you are experiencing while high. I am currently only taking 40mg of Lovan (Prozac) and have never ingested Piracetam. What got me interested is that your experiences are very similar, if not identical to mine.

I have never been a heavy smoker, only going through a period where I smoked everyday for about a month. I now smoke maybe every 3 or 4 days. This whole feeling of not knowing where your limbs are I can relate to exactly. Last night when I smoked, as soon as I sat still I couldn't tell which side of my body was left or right. I felt as though my hands and arms where stuck on backwards and slowly floating through some kind of solution. The warmness in your hands and face that you experienced also happens to me on a regular basis.

I know that the effects of SSRI's and weed has been asked many many times before so i'm not going to ask that question. Its more along the lines of where and what parts of the brain do Piracetam affect, because maybe its similar to fluoxetine (Prozac)?

hey all i take roughly (15mg) of vinpocetine a day, and although i dont smoke everyday i havent really noticed any effect in the highs im having. the thing i have noticed about taking this stuff though is that say after i night of smoking and i take this stuff in the morning it clears up any foggyness ive had from the night before, and it has also takin away alot of head pains i had do to daily chronic smoking. I havent tried taking vinpocetine and smoking weed right afterwards yet, so ill try that out this weekend and see if there is any effect, because the first time i took vinpocetine i had slammed some coffee with it, and i saw color brightness and felt really uneasy, but its all good now, this stuff has really helped alot from what i can tell.

I've been compiling a page on people's positive experiences with Piracetam, emphasizing its amazing power to potentiate other drugs - most commonly MDMA, psychedelics & cannabis. There's some absolutely stunning experiences, stuff to change a person's whole life. Especially noted is its power to 'bring back the magic'...

Each quote is linked to its origin - they come from a variety of forums and sites all over the 'net. Read on to find out just how good Piracetam can make your roll - among its many other benefits...

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting experiences, I never knew it was synergistic with so many different things. How do you normally take your piracetam?

That is very interesting. When I was prescribed fluoxetine (a generic version of prozac) I noticed that it potentiated my marijuana experience by making me extremely euphoric. I'm no longer taking that prescription and as a result my marijuana highs are really "weak", even to the point that I quit weed, as the effects were no longer desirable.

I take mine as powder, usually 4 x 4g per day evenly distributed in the temporal dimension.

Can piracetam be bought otc?

This sounds interesting. I want to try it.

^Yes, on the internet though.

You should modify your post.

Piracetam and Aniracetam are not prescription supplements.

Both can be purchased online, just not in stores for some reason (even Vitamin Shops).

Check Erowid.org to see different trip reports of combining Piracetam and other substances.

What about vinpocetine and choline? Does anybody have any info on their interaction with drugs?

Thanks.

Vinpocetine mostly improves memory, it is not nearly as effective as Piracetam. Choline citrate also works really well in conjunction with Piracetam or Aniracetam.

piracetam is the shit haha i was takin like3200 mg daily for 2 weeks n smoked some weed 1day for 1st time since 4/20 n it was some crazzy ass high different than be4 lights became so vivid n i became more hyper n happy than usually

That's what happens... it's called 'non-specific potentiation'. It means that your brain is running better, so it is more capable of nice effects when dosed with other drugs. That is not the same as specific potentiation, which is something else.

In my personal case, it brought back the 'original' effects of good cannabis. Very clear throughout, no more lack of memory or fuzziness. The speedy pschedelic effects including visuals are much stronger; in contrast, the depressant effects are decreased.

Effects like these are an excellent sign that piracetam is making some miracles inside yea olde brainpan. Which is, indeed, what the material has been approved to do.