Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

up the anal!!!!(customs)

ysonvs

Bluelighter
heya dudes my mate in a couple of weeks is travellin overseas and is takin a bit of drugs wid him and has decided that he is gonna wrap them in condoms and stick it up his arse. i know i know don't worry i already said that he is a fuckin idiot 4 doin it but he is doin it none the less. i've already put a thread out about this sorta thing but was more interested in the swallowin method but he said he is not doin it cause of death factor. so wat i need to know is wat is the risks in just stickin up the arse. can dogs smell it in there??

ysonvs said:
so wat i need to know is wat is the risks in just stickin up the arse. can dogs smell it in there??

Yes, the dogs can (and will) smell it up there.

Even if your friend wraps the drugs in 100 condoms and then shoves it up his ass, then proceeds to wrap himself inside 100 condoms and climb into the ass of another friend. The Friend on the inside would still get caught by a poorly trained sniffer dog :)

Edited: because even hypothetical advice could be wrongly acted upon :)

Last edited:
^yeah, i was reading some archived thread and found it as his sig!!

i too think its something to live by =D

Smuggling drugs is illegal. Smuggling drugs internationally is very illegal; depending on where they are going and where they get caught the death penalty can be imposed. Posting on a public board that your 'friend' plans to do such an activity is a little silly in my mind.

I guess you’re asking about the risks of sticking a condom full of 'insert drug here' up the ass is. I can think of a couple of risks.

1) Get caught: You’re screwed.

2) The bag breaks: Your fucked and probably fucked (see point 1)

If there’s any kind of residue left anywhere on said person, which there probably will be, chances are the dogs could sniff them out. Also if said person is walking funny and looking suspicious security will sniff said person out.

Wish them all the best.

I'm with Fry-d on all his points and as he rightly points out, its the potential of residue on said person that the dogs will go for.

But just to set the record straight (and with the utmost respect) and not to encourage anyone, even if the dog stuck his tongue/nose halfway up your arse he wont be tasting/smelling any goodies wrapped that well.

More to the point though, customs can be very good at their job they always seem to sniff me out (even though I wouldn't dare try to take something through)

I always end up with my bags being searched, credit cards and zippers being swabbed and finally the words "my machine has just gone ballistic for cocaine"

Probably a little message pops onto their computer terminals as they swipe my passport "once a cokehead always a cokehead"

I can understand the repeat performances but the first time has me stumped %) %) %) %)

planet dweller said:
I always end up with my bags being searched, credit cards and zippers being swabbed and finally the words "my machine has just gone ballistic for cocaine"

Ahha, the other day I was wondering whether they could drug test my student ID.. There just aint a better tool for cuttin lines/mull.

I always found my old Blockbuster Movie card was the best for racking duties...

Sorry im gonna just say what I feel,

Anyone that tries to smuggle drugs up their ass is a moron. How many times have people been done for this very same act. Get caught with this in many south east asian countries you will either get

a) Death Penality which is much better than option
B) Life in some dodgy dirty south east asin jail

well fuck that
leave drug smuggling to the importers

:)

^^ listen to him - how valuable is his life and freedom to him?

Is the gain you get form the substances you're moving worth the potential consequences? In this case i think not.

Surely most places in the world you go you have a chance of picking up what you want anyhow?

Yeah leave the drug smuggling for the professionals. If your worried about saving a few bucks its just not worth it. In fact I would say in a lot of other countries drugs would be even cheaper than here.

Elbow length industrial rubber gloves, grease............is your friend a bit kinky.

Maybe this thread shound be on the "Love and Romance" Forum

i know of a guy who used to pack his arse so tight that when customs asked him to bend over a stick made of a dozen tightly rolled sheets of blotter poked out!

.dR spgeddi that is such a wrong mental image :p

ysonvs I'm not sure about this but I would imagine having anything in your tradesman's entrance for a prolonged period of time would be mighty uncomfortable, especially as they'd be sitting down *on* the stuff. I think this could cause cramps that would make the flight even more uncomfortable. I'd bet that showing any sign of discomfort, like walking awkwardly, would tip off the fuzz.

Remember also that airport security is extremely tight now, particularly flying to/from the USA and UK. Full random searches seem to be the norm now. Better still you could get caught in some dodgy country and spend days in an airport cell waiting for the Australian embassy to help you.

depends where hes going. I went to Russia through japan. Mind you, I'm not dumb enough to take drugs in. In japan, if you transit, they dont search you. In russia no one gives a fuck. Their dogs are all drunk on vodka

.dR spgeddi said:
i know of a guy who used to pack his arse so tight that when customs asked him to bend over a stick made of a dozen tightly rolled sheets of blotter poked out!

Don't worry Eddie Baby, I'm with you all the way ;) My sorta humor =D

No wonder they warned everyone about the "Brown Acid" 8(

brown acid indeed. much rofling.

butt seriously.... back in the old days we used to say, "if you were lucky enough to be onto the good shit.... then you know its been up someone's arse!"

Last edited: