Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING... dangerous pills on east coast

BooMslectA

Bluelighter
Seen on the news about afew ppl in Sydney that had to go to hospital after taking some xtc. You dont know what else these guys took but just look out...

and i had a friend who rang me this morning cos her best friend got an alergic reaction (her tounge and throat swelled) after consuming and had to be treated by the ambulance.

I was only given a vaige description of the pill, a orange/pink HP (in caps) and some people were calling them harry potters. sorry thats all i was told.

looked on pillreports.com and couldnt find it. has any1 heard of this pill? she was the only one that got sick and it may not of even been cos of the pill but i thought i should just let ppl know

(B.T.W the news report is not connected to my friend so could be different pills):(

Hrmm sketchy information, but if there is a potential risk we need to take it seriously...

Please test your pills people!

If you can get any more details BooMslectA, please do.

Last edited:
yeh just heard something on the preview of the news.... hope someone will have some details to share with us soon.

one mintue its melbourne, then sydney, now Adelaide, I just hope the media get's there arse's into gear.. This imformation is really well needed out there to prevent this from happening again!!

If anyone hears anything concrete, please let us know - otherwise if you're talking about a rumour or something you 'heard' please make it really clear.

BT :)

Well i no 1 person who did get ill and a allergic style reaction after taking a pill...
They were a pinky orangey colour HP. the HP being in capital letters

I dont understand why someone would put something in their pills to kill/hurt people when its the people they make the money from.

wouldnt suprise me if the government had something to do with this.
8)

DAMN YOU PETER BEATTIE - the anti-drug baron

hahahha, its like everyone in politics is 'supposedly against drugs', but when its time to collect the bribes and kick backs from importers and drug barons its like, fuck yeah we love the shit

hehehe :)

It could have just been a K-bomb. Not trying to make it sound less 'dangerous' but people have all sorts of reactions to pain killers/dissasociates. That's why you gotta tell the doc before going into/before surgery if you know of any probs with that kind of stuff.

But here's hoping someone can bust up the nast club dealer in the corner selling crap.... one less the world doesn't need.

Bad pill report: Bris/GC/SC; "Ninja"

This one-off report came from a couple, quite experienced and sensible in their pill consumption. They both experienced intense body temperature increases, rapid pulse, nausea and sensitivity to vibration and noise, after consuming 3 well spaced halves.

Pill details: Ninja (found posted under butterfly on pillreports)

• [*]NAME: Ninja
    [*]CONDITION/ PRESS QUAL: Fairly well formed, slightly chipped (wear) and easy to scrape i.e. not a very hard tablet
    [*]COLOUR: white with blue [?] specs
    [*]SIZE: ~ 7.8mm x ~4.9mm (vernier callipers)
    [*]SPLIT/ BEVEL EDGE: Yes/Yes
    [*] TEST RESULTS:
    -Marquis; deep red purple
    -Mandelin; -slow- change to purple then black

I tried to scan the logo, but all attempts failed to produce a good image. I even tried dusting with graphite powder (reminder to self; must get some fingerprint powder & a better scanner)

I've heard that there may be quite a few of these around, but I've only had one bad report - well 2 really- so additional reports are needed.

Incidentally, from what I've been able to gather, these pills were from the same source (at some point anyway) as were the white kangaroos.

Comparing the 2;

• [*]NAME:KANGA (several postings on pillreports)
    [*]CONDITION/ PRESS QUAL: Well formed, hard to scrape i.e. hard press, shiny/polished [?] sides
    [*]COLOUR: white with blue [?] specs
    [*]SIZE: ~ 8.2mm x ~4.5mm (vernier callipers)
    [*]SPLIT/ BEVEL EDGE: Yes/Yes
    [*] TEST RESULTS:
    -Marquis; very slow deep red purple
    -Mandelin ; bright blue/green almost instant change

Having not taken either tablet I can only go on reports which, apart from this isolated incident, all seem to be favourable - so far. The Ninjas are definitely not as common as the kangas (round here at this stage), however, as there were possibly other factors involved in the bad report, it would be good to get confirmation or otherwise regarding the Ninjas.

[UPDATE: After speaking with the owner of the above tested tablets, it appears they may have been kept in a bag previously containing speed.

Last edited:
phase dancer, i recognise that logo immediately... (well drawn btw) :)

they look exactly like some pills that were floating around perth for AGES around new year 2002, in fact i consumed some on NYE. over here they were called a few things.... ravers. transformers or stickmen.

white pill with sorta gray speckles. so the blue speckles could indicate a different press. but same bevel and score. the general consensus was that they were very trippy and altogether 'wierd'. hard to describe but sorta like an MDA pill but different, prehaps poorly made MDA or MDMA. possibly a bit of ket in there, my sis commented 'i was seeing shit more than feeling it' not too familiar with kets effects so cant really make the call tho

it just seems odd to me that someone would copy that obscure logo from some dodgy pills. its obviously not a good logo to use as 'ninjas' is like the 5th different name ive heard from them. so i think theres a good chance that these might be the same pill, as there was a HUGE number of them in perth for a very long time.

and if they were wierd pills in 2002 they possibly could have degraded in some way since then perhaps resulting in the strange effects?

pure specualtion of course but hope this helps...

I've tried the "Ninjas/Ravers" about 2 weeks ago in Brisbane . Same logo as illustrated, same size(estimate). From memory they tested black with Marquis although i can't remember exactly how quick the reaction was. They were chalky/powdery (ie. left residue in bag). They ones I consumed were plain white, no blue speck. My experience was pretty ordinary, snorted whole pill after night out (which involved moderate alcohol consumption) and felt slight MDXX effects . IMO they were a low dose MDMA pill. Friends who consumed same pills from same source reported similar experiences, no bad or dangerous reactions.

Also, as p_d noted, the "Kangaroo's/Quantas" pills were also available from same source as recently as last week. I can't offer any info about these as i haven't tried or tested. Have heard good reports but heresay accounts for squat these days.

Slightly off topic, Does anyone recognise the 'raver' symbol as a dance music label logo? I think i've seen it on a cd case somewhere.

Thanks for the report Thirsty. Yes, I think the reported unusual reaction may have been a one-off, but I would still approach the ninjas with caution if your normal intake is more than a single pill over 4 hours or so.

Regarding the logo, a friend showed me a "Wild" reords CD, and the alien-whatever looks quite similar to the ninja.

WILDGOLDWEB_.jpg