• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: MTV movie: Wasted

punk69angel2004

Bluelighter
Has anybody seen the MTV movie "Wasted"? If so what do you think about it? I loved that movie and was just curious of other peoples views. If you haven't seen it you should check it out.

I thought it was pretty good considering that it was just propaganda. But if you recongnize that and look past it the plot and acting are pretty good(mainly Nick Stahl).

What is this movie about??

And if it was a movie played on MTV I highly doubt that they will play it again

I thought it was a great look at heroin use in the suburbs.

It was about heroin use by teens in the suburbs, yet it wasn't too very propagandaey.

You can rent it at a lot of Blockbusters.

MattPD said:
I thought it was a great look at heroin use in the suburbs.

It was about heroin use by teens in the suburbs, yet it wasn't too very propagandaey.

I havent seen this movie yet but the plot sounds a lot like BasketBall Diaries .

I didn't see it on MTV, but I rented it a while back. I thought it was very well done and realistic. I can't say I enjoyed it because I could relate to all three of the main characters way too well. Their various emmotions and feelings and actions. I really just can't watch movies where people shoot-up because it makes me fiend so bad. But anyway, I thought the movie was very well done. I even showed it to my mom and she thought it helped her understand me better.