to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

GlowingTyBud

PsychoKitten

Bluelight Crew
GlowingTyBud

Ty Roy Myers Jr

1980 – December 3rd 2001

Ty Roy Myers Jr (GlowingTybud) passed away whilst celebrating his 21st birthday with his girlfriend Heather Rogers (SigK4Life).

A fiery one-car accident in West Rockhill Township, Bucks County Pennsylvania claimed the lives of Ty and Heather and two others when the driver lost control of the vehicle around 3 am, the car struck a utility pole and several trees, before bursting into flames.

Police blamed the crash on alcohol, drugs (marijuana) and excessive speed.

Ty was a beautiful writer with many of his pieces achieved in words, a loving boyfriend and a man with a bright future ahead of him.

R.I.P GlowingTyBud, you are missed.

Last edited:
I miss Ty very much I took him to his first rave... I also realized how far away in the "suburbs" of pennsylvania he and Heather lived when I got him to ride a public transportation(SEPTA) bus for the very first time in Philly. He was also one of the very few Bl'ers who got to meet my old roomates.(which is perfectly fine since they didnt care for my BL friends) guess cause they just didnt understand the whole online part about it. Not like my roomates nowadays(LOL they are all BL'ers) But back to TY.. I remember when we woulc hang out together he never had a problem or concern doing anything... even when that meant driving me home one night from the club going two hours out of his way to do so... I swear the only people in my life(other than my family)who have been so kindhearted and generous have been BL'ers... It's just sad that some have to be taken away from us... their times with us cut short....

Squeaks

beautifal ! sounds like he was a wonderful human being.

24.gif

I never knew Ty or Heather, though I do remember seeing them many moons ago at my first bl meet-up... but sometimes I feel like I know them just from listening to Squeakers talk about the both of them. I know they live on in you Mikey. :)

Wow, this person passed in the same wreck as a close friend of mine. My other close friend survived, only because he was wearing his seat belt. The driver lost control of the vehicle when speeding 70 mph on an exit deceleration ramp (Pennsylvania roads are some of the worst in the country IMO).

Tragic. Tragic memories.

Ty if I recall wanted to actually ask Heather to marry her. :(