PDA

View Full Version : Who Can Give Their Self a Blow Job?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Edvard Munch
18-01-2004, 15:57
So I was in the bath tub a couple luna waxes ago bathing me bodie and I got an erection thinking of ye' ol'e weather lady on Channel 6 News. Upon lying in the bath tub I noticed ... "Gee, ... my penis is kind close to my mouth." ... ... ...

So, out of curiousitie I drained the water in the tub and bent my back and lo and behold ... I COULD LICK THE TIP OF MY HEAD!

A little more stretching I did and cock head licking turned into my lips around the tip of my penis.

I stopped cause my neck was hurting and I wanted to get dry, but I figured if I stretched more I could probablie give my self a blow job. My penis is 7 inches long so its not its length that attributes this feat of mine but rather my abilitie to stretch.

Any one ever accomplish something of these doings?

PS - I am no homosexual.

ginisfluff
18-01-2004, 16:31
My boyfriend could do it when he was younger.
He can sometimes do it now but is in pain (neck+back) for a couple of days afterwards, so its not worth it in the long run....easier to get me to do it ;)

blakemore
18-01-2004, 16:40
classic scene from clerks

prince albert
18-01-2004, 17:12
I can do it pretty well. The problem I have is i run out of breath! I bend over so far that my diaphragm can't work and i have to come up for air. unfortunately, the head really sucks, as the angle is all wrong and i can't use my hands so much as i'd like. I know Iknow, it seems really gay, but fuck it, what's a homosexual anyway?

buzzn_all_nite_long
18-01-2004, 17:52
its not gay, its just like wanking yourself!! your still pleasuring yourself in some way, and not its not even gay (IMO) if u swallow your own cum. face it gay/straight/bi whatever, if u could all do it, u would!!!

i know these things!!

-spiderman-
18-01-2004, 19:06
What if you could fuck yourself in the ass?

ouroboros
18-01-2004, 19:22
Ron Jeremy

PassMeTheVicks
18-01-2004, 20:02
I believe Marylin Manson got some ribs pulled out so he could execute this on a daily basis LOL

trippinspirals
18-01-2004, 20:06
if i could, I would never leave the house

godoflight
18-01-2004, 20:37
Well needless to say I know I can but have never tried it, Ok so I sleep nude and I work out during the day and everynight I do stretches and well I could give myself a full blow job but never had the urge to, and I agree its deffinatly a flexabiliy issue

blondie777
18-01-2004, 22:43
if i was a man i wish i could do that 8o

MazDan
19-01-2004, 02:14
Yeah one of my mates can do that.

He mentioned it one day over a few drinks and we didnt believe him, so he proved it.

He is fairly well hung and is very flexible from all this martial arts stuff he does.

He can get a good 2 inches or more in.

Damn wish I was able to.

Strawberry_lovemuffin
19-01-2004, 02:33
My guy friend puts it this way:

"The sensation of having a mouth on your dick would be immediately cancelled out by the sensation of having a dick in your mouth".

I thought that was funny :)

Bright Serenity
19-01-2004, 03:35
my hubby told me he used to be able to do this when he was a teenager..about 15 or 16..he doesn't know if he could still do it or not..he hasn't tried in so long....
that made me curious..i wanna see him do it,lol

Charlie Brown
19-01-2004, 04:36
its like a dog licking himself!!!

xena
19-01-2004, 05:14
i wouldn't consider this gay at all. jerking off isn't gay, so why would giving yourself head be?

i actually did know someone who could do this. he was in band with me in high school, and one night at band camp he showed the 'lucky' people in the cabin. it looked painful to be bent over that much, but hey, he didn't complain.

*Venus*
19-01-2004, 06:11
One night my boy and I were bored and I got the idea of asking him if he could suck his own dick. He said he's come close and gave it another shot. He rolled his legs above his body and got about 2 inches away. His dick is about 7 inches give or take and he has a pretty short torso (which I think would hinder the process)

Anyway, it was interesting to see :D

bong420tripper
19-01-2004, 06:25
What I really want to know is if guys swallow when sucking their own dicks.

Mariposa
19-01-2004, 07:26
Originally posted by Charlie Brown
its like a dog licking himself!!!

because he can ;) :D

I don't see anything wrong with this rather fortunate variation of masturbatory pleasure. You may disagree, but it sounds just fine to me, and I would be very intrigued (and not at all freaked out) if I were to encounter a guy who could fellate himself. 8o :)

.dR spgeddi
19-01-2004, 09:10
Originally posted by -spiderman-
lol

.dR spgeddi
19-01-2004, 09:11
Originally posted by mariposa420
because he can ;) :D

I don't see anything wrong with this rather fortunate variation of masturbatory pleasure. You may disagree, but it sounds just fine to me, and I would be very intrigued (and not at all freaked out) if I were to encounter a guy who could fellate himself. 8o :)

what about auto-cunninglingus... tried it?

diegoblunt
19-01-2004, 09:14
I can't do it. But I think it would weird me out too much.
Its not homo-sexual or anything, I just think the feel of cock-in-mouth would be bizarre. Then again, if I could do it, I probably would. I can't even touch my toes.

notneo
19-01-2004, 10:02
I can't do it but even if I could I don't think I would do it often if at all. I would find it a tad weird.

ducks
19-01-2004, 19:13
I'd do it if I were flexible enough. I have no qualms about touching one part of my body with another part of my body.

Nietzche
20-01-2004, 00:31
If mankind were meant to possess this capability I believe our species would have never made it out of the trees.

Ecaep_Dna_Evol
20-01-2004, 01:43
My gf often asks me to check whether im able to do this yet. However, i can't even touch my own toes yet :(

I could blow a kiss to my dick, but thats about it.

shal
20-01-2004, 03:03
Ha. We'd have a lot more cock suckers in the world if this was more possible.

Shal :D

Mariposa
20-01-2004, 03:28
Originally posted by .dR spgeddi
what about auto-cunninglingus... tried it?

I have a really bad back, but if I was flexible enough I'd definitely give it a go.

ducks
20-01-2004, 18:14
^^^ That'd be hot!

JustinTime
20-01-2004, 18:37
No not really, it would just look uncomfortable.

euphoria1111
20-01-2004, 20:56
let me quote Mel Gibson on this one..
"I always fall off the couch trying" ;)

hee hee :)

can you lick your elbow? ey..

Blowmonkey
21-01-2004, 07:18
Originally posted by MazDan
Yeah one of my mates can do that.

He mentioned it one day over a few drinks and we didnt believe him, so he proved it.

What.. Like.. In front of you..?

8(

Even if I could do such a thing, I wouldn't.. The thought of having your own dick in your mouth isn't exactly turning me on.. :p

/goes back to regular wanking

drinky_mcbeer
21-01-2004, 08:12
who has seen the movie sour grapes? sumthin but a guy blowing himself in that one

infinity
22-01-2004, 00:46
i used to be able to do it before i started going to the gym :\
i can't say that it used to be easy, though.. it was somewhat uncomfortable, but you quickly forget about that after a second ;)

bong420tripper
22-01-2004, 02:38
What I really want to know is if guys swallow when sucking their own dicks.

Mysterier
22-01-2004, 03:43
I can't

Wild1CA
22-01-2004, 05:01
Wow, very interesting topic.

My $.02- One night when I was out at a club rolling w/my GF, I suddenly got the urge to tell her that I am able to suck my own cock. I don't know why I decided to tell her this at that particular moment, but when I pulled her aside and whispered in her ear my secret, her jaw dropped and she asked if we could leave right now so I could show her at home (I love the openness that E gives people). Apparently, she was quite turned on by this fact, which in turn got me even hotter and made me want to perform my trick for her.

We got home and just started going at it from the second we walked in the door. After some time, we finaly made our way to the bedroom, and then came time to show her. I serviced myself while she watched in ecstacy from above. And it really was one of the hottest experiences we ever had with each other. In fact, probably the hottest thing I've ever experienced. In some way, it actually brought us closer together because it was something intimate we shared together. She told me that she was so impressed by the fact that I not only shared that bit of info with her, but that I actually wasn't afraid to do it in front of her, as well.

As far as the "gay" side of this issue, I personally see nothing wrong with it. I think that any guy who says he wouldn't do it to himself if he had the talent to do so is lying. Why deny yourself the pleasure? It's your penis. Not your buddy's. Physically, it's a bit hard on my neck and back, but every now and then when I get the urge I'll still do it because there's just something decadant and wild about it.

Dionysius
22-01-2004, 13:09
Originally posted by -spiderman-

I have seen pictures of this, it's possible!

neverwas
22-01-2004, 13:49
Originally posted by PassMeTheVicks
I believe Marylin Manson got some ribs pulled out so he could execute this on a daily basis LOL

that rumour is actually not true. if you have read the book bout him by Neil Strauss it has detailed explanations of rumours and he addresses this one in particlar. Marilyn Manson DID NOThave ribs removed so he could suck himself off. :|

prince albert
23-01-2004, 13:59
Originally posted by Wild1CA
Wow, very interesting topic.

As far as the "gay" side of this issue, I personally see nothing wrong with it. I think that any guy who says he wouldn't do it to himself if he had the talent to do so is lying. Why deny yourself the pleasure? It's your penis. Not your buddy's. Physically, it's a bit hard on my neck and back, but every now and then when I get the urge I'll still do it because there's just something decadant and wild about it.

I'd say the same thing, but that would be cheating. I can do it, and do do it sometimes because it's really wrong. I do a lot of things for fun like that, but sucking my own dick gives me trouble breathing

MoeBro
24-01-2004, 10:57
I heard that same rumour about Prince, but chances are its probably true here.
Last I tried (yeah, people I know will read this, but frankly I couldnt give a fuck what anyone else thinks) I weighed about 10kg more than I do now, and i could touch my chin, so I figure with a bit of stretching, I could do ok.

Not in any hurry to get my dick into my mouth though. Maybe when I'm really horny and desperate

raverchik
24-01-2004, 12:50
I wana see someone try though!

neverwas
24-01-2004, 13:18
^^^^ damn girl that would be a turn on =D ;) id love to be able to give myself head :D

infinity
24-01-2004, 18:52
http://prycless.orsm.net/prycless01/images/prycless006.jpg

synthetic sunrise
25-01-2004, 22:30
i have to ask, how is this accomplished? if i could, i would certainly try.

erm.. no pictures though, please.

Jimity
28-01-2004, 05:46

Mansons reply to this claim in an interview a few years back.

"If I got my ribs removed so I could suck my own cock; I wouldnt be here talking to you now. I'd be at home, sucking my own cock."

Dandy
28-01-2004, 15:28
I can't but if I could I wouldn't do it ;)

PULS8R
28-01-2004, 15:34
If I could, I'd have to atleast try it before I made up my mind whether to continue or not.

lostpunk5545
29-01-2004, 09:15

I'm not a big fan of Manson or anything so I'm not defending him but...

That is the stupidest rumour I have ever heard. You realise that ribs are attached to your spinal chord?

What kind of a doctor would perfom such pointless surgery?

After watching Bowling for Coulmbine I have concluded that Marilyn Manson is quite rational.

Marilyn Manson - Assorted Rumours (http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6173/manson.html)

*edit - So I'm a bit slow, sue me :) *

Edvard Munch
25-03-2004, 02:51
Bump. Why? Because I can.