Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Reading Rainbow

Pasilda Nacera

Ex-Bluelighter
Reading Rainbow

Who actually liked this show? I always thought that show was out of place in our society.

isn't a post like this supposed to be in film & television forum? Is the guy from reading rainbow in Star Trek?

rrlogo.gif

info-readingrainbow.gif

Da da da da
Its in a book
Its reading rainbow

The show ruled I used to watch it while my grandmother made me lunch.

*sings* "Butterfly in the sky. I can go twice as high. Take a look. It's in a book..... A Reading Rainbow. I caaan go anywhere...."

Oh yeah, I think a program that encourages children to read is just terrible.

I mean like, why would kids want to read in today's society when they can do vacuous things with their time like play video games or watch MTV.

Like...duh.

i was totally into it when i was young, and i actually caught it on the other day, and i watched it, and um.... it sort of lost it..... pizazz. LOL

exactly

Monster_ZERO said:
Oh yeah, I think a program that encourages children to read is just terrible.

I mean like, why would kids want to read in today's society when they can do vacuous things with their time like play video games or watch MTV.

Like...duh.

I couldn't put it into any better.

I loved reading rainbow when I was young!!!! It was awesome! My favorite one was when he went to the hat shop and would be transported to a different place every time he put a hat on. I love it! It's a great show and anything that encourages children to read is awesome, IMO.

Reading Rainbow was the shit! I still remember the one where he goes to the historical town and had to learn to barter instead of using a credic card. Classic.

however, I must agree, Sqare One owns. Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone remember the segment at the end of the show that was a math parady of Dragnet. I can't remember it, but that was the best part. Every week was a different mystery that wan't solved until the Friday episode. I loved that show.

allan51 said:
Reading Rainbow was the shit! I still remember the one where he goes to the historical town and had to learn to barter instead of using a credic card. Classic.

however, I must agree, Sqare One owns. Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone remember the segment at the end of the show that was a math parady of Dragnet. I can't remember it, but that was the best part. Every week was a different mystery that wan't solved until the Friday episode. I loved that show.

are you kidding me?