Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A/Archie/Lexus

evandar

Bluelighter
I decided to make a thread on these - What are other peoples experiences with them? The main reason for this thread is that I have come across two of these guys but one had a cursive A and the other had a capital A (the capital A looked "branded" into the pill where the cursive looked like part of the press.. Although there are many variables involved it seemed like the capital A had more hallucinations and mda effects whereas the cursive A had more intense mdma effects..

My question is that do you think someone could/would take an origional of pill add mda and press it back together again? Either way they both are a very hardcore pill. I didnt think they made them this strong (1 pill).

My guess is that in the next few weeks/months we will be hearing more of these ;)

Last edited:
Re: A/Aliens/Archies

evandar said:
My question is that do you think someone could/would take an origional of pill add mda and press it back together again? Either way they both are a very hardcore pill. I didnt think they made them this strong (1 pill).
It is possible to repress pills, however it would be more common to repress imported pills into smaller doses locally rather than repress multiple pills to make stronger super pills.

Yeah thats what I was thinking - pretty illogical to repress them to bigger/different

where they grey and really stinky???

i came across some of these on new years, very strange, they smell like rotten milo and are so very crumbly and dodgy looking.

mind u they tested up good, and ate up good. the tests showed traces of mda and went to black in about 15 seconds. nothing hardcore, but an alright pill

Hey guys, can I get some more info? I just got my hands on a few of these (I think). In Melbourne, normal sized pill, grey/beige with a capital A on it (kinda dodgy lookin). Beveled edges, no score. anyone tested or had these for sure? thanks peeps.

on new years had experiences with a few of these and many friends who had them.... all from the same person, i noticed that there was a big difference in strength from pill to pill...... talked to some who had eaten like 3 and got absolutley nothing then others that had eatenone and said it was the best pill of their life....... some are good others are shit even though they are from the same batch.....
DfI;)

Well i know of 9 being comsumed - all by different people and no one got duds.. If you had eaten three believe me you would feel something

side note, there are pills floating around in Brisbane that are Aliens, and actually have an alien press, which are reported to be great as well.

the A's are different to Aliens.......

sounds like what i had Jammer.

EXTREMELY dodgy looking. had some on saturday on its own. smacked me out hard and i was quite surprised, considering it was only 2 days since new years.

evander: the point i was getting at there was that it seemed that there is a massive inconsistancy in strength in the same batch..... some were very fucking munted and others felt nothing.... thats what i felt about the batch a dude i knew WAS in possesion of a week ago
DfI;)

just my honest opinion.

Hey guys, thanx for the feedback. I couldn't help myself so I dropped one on Sat night. :)

Guess what? Really, really good pill. Been getting quite a bit of shit stuff lately so these babies surprised me. Jaw clenching, very chatty and loved up (susp: MDMA), like Syntech said, quite smacky and I was quite happy to sit on the cushions and talk shit to these 2 girls all night.

I guess we'll wait till evandar gets a pic and I'll check to see if they are the same ones I have. Also, I might get a pic of one myself and post it.

So does anyone know what thet are really called?

EDIT: Added description.

I found similar experiences to those described above.

We had over 10 of these between several people and over several days.

As per the report on pillreports, there were varied experiences with these both from person to person, but also day to day for the same people.

When they're good, they seem to be VERY good, but some people had both lackluster to quite odd/down (eg: strange hallucination/moods) experiences.

All of ours came from a single source in a single batch, but they truly seemed like two separate batches of pills.

Strange.

Just to bump this thread up... Evandar, did u end up getting pics of these.

I've got quite a few of these babies, dropped one, was geat, I just wanna make sure I don't get a dud one next. If it is in fact true about the varying quality of these pills.

Yeah sorry :)
I will be getting pics of these either tomorrow or sunday (you know how these things can be)

So yeah :) will have pics real soon

Photos

Had some on the weekend with some friends they do seem to be inconsistent. 5 outta 6 worked the other was very weak.but if you get a good one you roll for about 4 hours hope the picture below helps
8( 8(
A_PILLS.jpg

Ok, it seems to be essentially the verdict that these pills are potentially awesome, but inconsistant. More reports just popped up on pillreports.

Here is a theory.

Perhaps this is a new(?) way of maximizing profit for manufacturers, eg:

Manufacturer makes XXg's of MDMA plus whatever they're going to cut the pills with (eg: maybe they make some MDA as well).

They put out a batch of pills, but rather than making 1000 semi-shitty pills with 70mg of MDMA in them (eg: average pills), they make 500 with 120mg of pure MDMA (great pills) and 500 with only 20mg (maybe cut with MDA or something else).

(keep in mind the numbers and proportions are completely off the top of my head and intended to be indicative only)

So, people buy a batch of pills, and they have a 50% chance of getting a f*cking fantastic pill. They take one, and have an awesome time, then maybe a night later have a not as good one, but figure it's something they mixed it with or other factors possibly.

You're much more likely to buy more on the basis that you had an awesome night last time on one, and it may work again, rather than if everyone has a consistantly average experience and get turned off those particular pills.

This would be particularly true if the 'bad' pills are cut with MDA (which in my experience, is possibly the case in the batch we had), so the experience is still strong, but different.

Thoughts/comments?

^^ It isn't a new occurence for high dose MDMA pills to be released an obtain a good name, then a lower dose of the same pill/press to be sold in a planned attack by the same manufacturer. This creates confusion as some people say they are good and some say bad, and when this is combined with tolerance, set and setting, and frequency of use it creates a very complicated situation. The best way to determine second run, lower dose pills, is to look for inconstancies within the color, density or other factors of the pill. They would have been made in a different lower dose run, so there is a chance they may look slightly different.

Yup, they are the ones, exactly like in the picture (thx peakin bunny!).

So far I have dropped three of these babies and they are bloody good. The last time (sat night) I also had a shitload of wizz before dropping and it still hit me quite hard.

Dunno maybe cowboy mac and dirtyb_au are right, I'll let u guys know as soon as I get a shit one... I wouldn't hold my breath guys :)