Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS:Police warning on spiking

Psychadelic_Paisly

Bluelighter
Police warning on spiking

31dec03

POLICE have warned partygoers to beware of drink spiking during tonight's New Years Eve celebrations and to steer clear of designer drugs like ecstasy.

Australian Federal Police acting ACT chief police commissioner Mandy Newton warned people not to leave their drink unattended and to keep an eye on friends who may have had their drink spiked.
She also urged revellers to avoid designer drugs because no one could be sure what substances they were taking.

"When you buy any of these designer drugs, you don't know what kind of dangerous cocktail of substances you're getting," Commander Newton said.

"It's just not worth the risk.

"Likewise ... don't ever leave your drink unattended and be sure to keep an eye on your friends for any out-of-character behaviour."

8) 8( 8)

Prehaps reccomending to get a test kit for the pills if your going to take them would be a better idea considering no one is going to listen to "DONT TAKE THEM"; Although I know thats never going to happen because they would feel some how that they are promoting it rather then minimising harm...

Yeh...we seem to get these warnings coming out around the festive season.
I particularly love the term "designer" drug.
Although I do believe there are people out there that would be stupid and evil enough to spike peoples drinks, I cannot work out why someone would want to waste money on spiking someone elses drink with mdma, when surely it would be more enjoyable if they took it themselves.
I guess there are some truly sick and twisted individuals out there.

There is concern for ppl spiking drinks with 1,4, and rightfully so.

I read an article a few weeks back when a girl claims she had her drink spiked with speed, by a group of men in a club. Now this is hardly going to achieve the desired result is it? Were they hoping she would dance around the club at such an elevated rate and would eventually pass out from sheer exhaustion, and then they could have their way with her?

Id hardly say E is a designer drug, with the ego softening and all. Wouldnt coke be a designer drug? are we talking about fashion designers? skyscraper designers or what?

^^^hehehehe. no dude. THat's funny. They mean a drug that doesn't occur naturally in nature and people have designed MDMA as a euphoric drug.....i think that's it....
definately not what you were thinking though. hehe :)

Dvah said:
I read an article a few weeks back when a girl claims she had her drink spiked with speed, by a group of men in a club. Now this is hardly going to achieve the desired result is it? Were they hoping she would dance around the club at such an elevated rate and would eventually pass out from sheer exhaustion, and then they could have their way with her?

i wish someone would spike MY drink with speed 8)

She must have been so fucking pissed off when she 'sobered' right up there and then....poor poor girl.....