• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How do you smoke your weed? [or Which method do you prefer?]

What is your preferred way to consume cannabis?

• with a Joint/Spliff

Votes: 314 18.6%
  • smokin a Blunt

Votes: 201 11.9%
  • hitting the Pipe/ Bat / One Hitter / Chillum / any device that doesnt use water

Votes: 317 18.8%
  • ripping the Bong / Bubbler / any water filtered device besides the option below

Votes: 618 36.7%
  • getting chonged off the Gravity Bong / Bucket / Waterfall

Votes: 68 4.0%
  • vapin the Vaporizer

Votes: 119 7.1%
  • eating brownies or any other preparation meant to be consumed orally

Votes: 35 2.1%
  • I don't consume cannabis

Votes: 15 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GroupE

Bluelighter
How do you smoke your weed?

1. Joint's
  2. Pipes
  3. Blunts
  4. Bongs
  5. BT's
  6. Or just cook it.
    [/list=1] I prefer pipes cause I think it's faster and has less smell. Which leaves me to another question, How do you pack your Bowels? And which is the Best way to smoke?

Happy new year!! Mine just started!

bowels are smething else, here's the; How Do You Pack Your Bowls? thread.

if you wanna know what is the best smoking device, click here..

now people, add something constructive, i don't know what to say.. could've sworn this has been covered already btw..

oh, joints !!

=D

My favorite smoking device is the Volcano vaporizer I bought a while back. I should not have spent that much money on a smoking device - around 480 (which was 20% off, woohoo...) - but it works wonders and helps my lungs stay healthy :)

* link deleted *

I edited out that link, it was a site that falls under the category of, yes, sources..

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pic of Psilo's vaporizer:

vulkano.jpg

:)

Before I make this a poll, what is a BT?
And has anyoen got any other smoking devices to add to the list ?

I dont know really I just heard people call something that. Maybe it's just slang in my area back then. Or a type of Bong hit. oh maybe like poppers!

ill smoke out of pretty much anything if it will get me high and wont be too bad for me, but i perfer joints and bowls......bongs are great too

joints are by far the best but a bowl is quick and easy, but i always clean my bowl at ays once every week

we use pipes usually because they are easy to carry around. sometimes a joint or a bong, just depends i guess.

I pretty much always use bongs and rarely use my glass pipe. If i've got heaps of stash then i'll roll a few joints or a blunt.

Well... If I stopped my life and counted all those times i smoked... I have to say I have smoked blunts far more than any other device etc... I guess its cuhs i get the wrap/leafs for free. And than pipes.. than gravity... than joints. (ofcourse i used other things liek can apple etc but they dont sum up as the ones i have mentioned).

I prefer bongs.. Pipes taste like shit and you can't rip a whole cone/bowl in one go... and joints are too wasteful.
Buckets are a special occasions.. like when the parents go away.. There's a bucket set up permantly then.

Bongs, Blunts, then Pipes. I'm mostly using bongs and pipes right now. I also just got 2 glass on- hitters, only used them a few times but they rock.

I smoke a fairly large amount so I (ideally) have my hookah, pipe, gravity and a blunt going around when friends are over=D Good Times. When I smoke I use my hookah its just so easy

Here's a question. Whats the difference between a bong and a pipe (other then the water) In a bong the smoke is just filtered by the water right? and a Pipe it's just straight smoke. Will one gettin your higher then the other?

I feel that I get different highs when smoking from different devices. Bongs give me a more intense, couch locked high. Pipes seem to give me a more energetic high, thoughts seem to race through my mind more. I get different highs from joints and blunts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.