Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hypothetical question re drug deal

happyguppy

Bluelighter
if your dealer accidentally gave you too much (ie: an extra pill or g instead of a half) would you let them know??

Ive never come across a dealer that would slip up like that.
Not sure what i would do in that situation. i guess if i wanted to go back to them and they gave me an extra half g i might mention it, but man how gone must the dealer be to give you double the amount you paid for.

^^^^^
Hahahahaha.
Sorry dude but this thread is SO not going to stay (Sorry to use "so" in with such a teenie bopper enthusiasm.
=D
Meow.
If you know them well give it back.
Otherwise fuck 'em.
:)

Of course you give it back, just like if you accidently gave them too much money you would want it back. What sort of mean bastard are you?

They are people too.

if this happens i tend to forget they gave me extra aswell

i'd give it back.
will ur dealer ever trust u again if u dont tell him? and hes gonna realise sooner or later that he gave someone too much whether he mentions it or not. and if he asks u later, what do u say? "oh sorry i was gonna tell u mate"

**Stoopid comments removed**

What goes around comes around ........ Karma baby

nuff said

Last edited:
I was thinking the fact that someone got more, that was karma coming round in a good way too....

A few times, I've herad of buying a G, getting 9 points... This is good karma reeling its head..

I think it would depend how much I knew the guy, 90% of the time though, you can bet your ass I wouldn't tell them, they're using me.. Now its my turn to grab the tiniest, tinest peice of the pie and use them back

This is why I could never be a dealer, I couldn't screw people over..

h@ndo you should think about editing your posts so ........

No PRICES, and no talk of personally obtaining/ distributing large amounts please.

I have a funny yet serious story in regards to the topic...when time is spare.

Last edited:
Yeah cheers Phase .............at work and didn't really think of what I posted.

Check it.

Hope this stays within guidelines.

It's pretty creepy that this thread happened to pop up cause something similar happened recently to a friend of mine. They got an extra pill in a ten-pack and decided it must have been a Christmas present, or a consequence of their dealer not having slept in three days... this friend happened to also get his dealer a box of chocolates at the same time for a Christmas present.

Anyway, the pills all turned out to be speed bombs and my friend is changing dealers.

End of story.

Moral: Don't count your pills before they're tested.

If one is on good terms or is good friends with their dealer i think it would be a good idea to give it back. This has happened to a 'friend' of mine, they had bought half a G and when dealer gave it to em it was clearly more than a half. Friend went back to dealer and showed him, dealer realised he had given friend the wrong baggie but told em to keep it anyway and he appreciated their honesty.
I think its always good idea to stay on good terms with your dealer, it may just pay off when you really need a favour in a tough time i.e. during a drought.
Honesty is best policy even in generally dishonest circles.

Beech out

I've been given a gram when all I bought was a point. A case of a dark alley dodgy meeting and a fumbled wrong bag.

After realising I returned to the source who was so grateful, due to them tearing their hair out trying to figure out who robbed them, that I got given half of it as a reward.

thanks guys!

it's not such a hypothetical question actually - it happened to me recently, but the solution was easy. i've had the same dealer for the past 5 years, so i sms'ed her to see what she wanted me to do with it (it ended up being an early christmas pressie - will wait to reap the rewards tomorrow night!!)

it got me thinking, though. what if dealers tested new customers by 'accidently' giving them extra stuff and seeing their reaction. it would only work with the bulk buyers, of course - no dealer is going to give a free pill to every new customer, but the idea from their end is that if you're not honest, you get the shittier stuff in the future (now that's karma for you!!).

^^^^
its a bit of a gamble. personally i dont think you should be dealing to ppl u dont trust in the first place. i know thats not really possible, but its ur ass on the line.
you dont want to be riskin dealin to someone u dont know so well, but they know ur name and where u live etc....thats VERY risky.

I'm not sure if it is commen practise but i know many dealers give a slightly better deal to a new customer to get them to return after that, it has happened to me before, anyone else??