Heroin/opioid Discussion Forum

K'dOUTinAZ

Bluelighter
I think that there needs to be a heroin/opiate discussion forum. I mean shit, how come the potheads get their own forum and not us junkies? Seriously, there could be a lot covered on a forum specifically for opioid users that could vastly reduce harm such as how to correctly use IV administration, filtering out the additives, cooking up, etc. I think that it would seriously help out newbies to heroin/opioid use. The list could go on with all the useful information that could be provided and I'm pretty damn sure that there would be plenty to talk about. Not just information on doses, administration, the wide variety of opioids (including synthetics), how to's, drug interactions/combinations, addictions, but experiences (good and bad) and shit as well. Sorta like a heroin/opioid forum in combination with the drug culture exclusivly for opioid users. Cause believe me, there is a lot of culture within the heroin lifestyle and advice to newbies. Information on needle exchanges, personal settings, detox personal experiences and informative procedures, blah blah blah. I dunno, the list could go on. I just don't understand why the ecstasy fiends and potheads get all the fun. Junkies have feelings to...

But whatever, just my opinion while nodding off.

I'm a total stoner and I can't stand the fucking cannabis board. Maybe it's just a worn out topic for me.

I'm not a junky so I don't know if my opinion counts on this but it seems to me that this is indeed what the od board is for...

now, now, now.

if it aint broke don't fix it.

the od forum is fine the way it is. cannabis needed its own forum because it didn't seem right having pot discussion in the psychadelic forum. it just makes more sense.

also, i agree with tiger. i dont like the cannabis forum very much either and i am also a pot head. too much in-mature kids hang out there.

bluelight is about quality, and not about quantity.

morninggloryseed said:
What do you think this forum is for?

Any other drug beside cannibas and ecstasy....

I feel that if there could be a lot covered on the topic of heroin/opioids on their own. I know that this isn't ever gonna happen, just posting thoughts while high.

K'dOUTinAZ:

Nice idea bro, although Other Drugs is mostly populated with opioid users, its sparsly populated with meth/coke/crack/G users. I think Other Drugs keeps it interesting, but if the opaite discussion was moved to a different forum, this one would surely die out. PhreeX put way to much work into this forum, and I'm sure he would have a say in a new forum being created.

Good idea, but I doubt it would happen.

I don't know. I do like Other Drugs a lot more than any other forum on the boards.

Last edited:
StuffedTiger said:
I'm a total stoner and I can't stand the fucking cannabis board. Maybe it's just a worn out topic for me.

I haven't ever checked it out before cause that's not really my thing anymore but I have schemed through it and would have to agree that there seems to be a lot of immature kids bickering.

being somewhat new here, I've been shocked since day one that the greatest drugs that exist--opiates--do not have their own forum here at BL. Yeah, you're thinking "greatest drug" is subjective... sure, that is until you've IV'd a large quantity of dilaudid... then 5 seconds later there's nothing subjective about "which drug is best." Opiates are the only drug worth touching, and to have all these forums and have to lump opiates into the generic "other drugs" forum is, quite frankly, an insult and an abomination to the holy papaver somniferum and all the various wonderful mu receptor agonists in the world. "Other drugs" should be a forum for the exotic experimental chemicals that don't even have street names. The way I see it, there should be forums for:

Opiates;
Ecstasy;
Pot/THC;
Amphetamines and Cocaine/Crack (stimulants);
Hallucinogens/psychedelics (LSD, DXM, K, etc) ;
Benzos, barbs, and the like (downers);
General Pharmaceuticals (questions about soma, sudafed, etc);
Exotic drugs (the ones typically referred to here by chemical names);
and finally,
"Other Drugs" (anything that doesn't fit into any of the aforementioned categories... meaning it wouldn't be a very active forum, but for clear and logical reasons).

Opiates/opioids deserve their own forum moreso than any other drug out there. It's like having a website on wine and leaving out a forum on red bordeaux. Come on, start an opiate/opioid forum here. To not have one just makes no sense and insults the best drug in the world.

sure, this class of drugs may deserve its own forum, but is it really needed??

on a side note, damn i wish i had some ...

SilverFeniks said:
sure, this class of drugs may deserve its own forum, but is it really needed??

YES.

there could be a lot covered on a forum specifically for opioid users that could vastly reduce harm such as how to correctly use IV administration, filtering out the additives, cooking up, etc. I think that it would seriously help out newbies to heroin/opioid use. The list could go on with all the useful information that could be provided and I'm pretty damn sure that there would be plenty to talk about. Not just information on doses, administration, the wide variety of opioids (including synthetics), how to's, drug interactions/combinations, addictions, but experiences (good and bad) and shit as well. Sorta like a heroin/opioid forum in combination with the drug culture exclusivly for opioid users. Cause believe me, there is a lot of culture within the heroin lifestyle and advice to newbies. Information on needle exchanges, personal settings, detox personal experiences and informative procedures

As far is it really needed, does a cannibas discussion forum needed? An ecstasy forumneeded? No. The simple act of IV administration and everything that goes with it info. is far more harm reducing than how to smoke out a bong or do you enjoy glow stick shows? Opioids are drugs that should be respected to a much higher degree considering all the pointless deaths that didn't have to be if only they were educated more. In the days that we live, especially with the popularity of OxyContin, there are a lot of newbies to opioids that need to be informed.

k'dout: bluelight is (well, was originally) an mdma focused harm reduction board. as for the other forums, what does it matter if they're needed? they're here, like it or not.

for people do educate themselves, there are plenty of other sites they can use to research, such as erowid, lycaeum, pubmed, and plenty of others.

opioids are covered by this forum, and any questions regarding them, be it preperation, safety, etc (except for those questions not allowed by the guidelines) can be asked, but please utfse first.

Originally posted by morninggloryseed
What do you think this forum is for?

but this is the wrong place to be posting this, you would want to post it in the support forum, but you'd pretty much just get the same answer you've gotten in this thread.

ODU had a specific forum for Opiods. Cant wait till it gets back in order.

Yeah, I just believe that with an opioid forum would be a great place for us opioid users to discuss the distinguished lifestyle and culture that heroin/opioids create. Also it would open a better oppurtunity to discuss detox methods that we may be using, advise, or suggest.I just think that it would deffinitly help reduce harm with informative needle use and the precautions to new users. Of course, I know that such a great forum could not exist as long as Other Drugs exists. Hopefully this forum can get whipped back into shape again. No offense to the moderators at all! But a fuck you to all those who disregard the forum guildlines and post senseless threads only to be closed. Some people must be search engine retarded.

Anyway...looking foward to a good night out with H, most of the shit down in Phoenix is tar and it pisses me off having to filter the crap!

StuffedTiger said:

Yeah, think it's not for you.. :\

Originally posted by K'dOUTinAZ
As far is it really needed, does a cannibas discussion forum needed? An ecstasy forumneeded? No.

Yes these forums were needed. I don't think you want to have cannabis and ecstacy related questions in your forum, hence why these forums were created. PD and DB were getting a bit tired of having pot questions around, CD was the perfect oppurtunity to get rid of them. We are getting high traffic around CD, so yeah, if all of those threads were started in PD or DB, people would loose their mind.

The simple act of IV administration and everything that goes with it info. is far more harm reducing than how to smoke out a bong or do you enjoy glow stick shows?

A question is a question, smoking out of a bong is smoking out of a bong, shooting up is shooting up, i mean, what's the difference. Sure it hasn't got much to do with harm reduction, but i don't hear you complaining about drug culture, hell, i see you posting in almost every thread there.

Opioids are drugs that should be respected to a much higher degree considering all the pointless deaths that didn't have to be if only they were educated more. In the days that we live, especially with the popularity of OxyContin, there are a lot of newbies to opioids that need to be informed.

Every drug should be respected.. I totally see what you mean with creating another forum for opiates/opiods only, but man, look at this forum. Uptill now i haven't seen anyone complain about the info provided here. Another forum would only be more work, the mods and many other bluelighters here (including you) have this whole thing covered in my eyes, if people have questions about shooting up stuff or about god knows what, they can ask their stuff here and get a clear answer. And yes, i also agree with inimical, this forum would totally die out, not really a nice thing since there has been so much time spent creating rules, etc..

Or you guys could make a poll out of it and let everybody choose if this all would be better.. and if it really comes to a new forum, just make K'dOUTinAZ a mod overthere.. =D

Blowmonkey said:
Or you guys could make a poll out of it and let everybody choose if this all would be better.. and if it really comes to a new forum, just make K'dOUTinAZ a mod overthere.. =D

Not a good idea...I only know how to play the trumpet and have nothing to offer cept pickled eggs :\ Yuck

I don't know, I've learned quite a bit on this board about our poppy friends over the years. This board kinda goes up and down as far as info goes.