• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

bungo

o_2_the_power_of_2

Bluelighter
heyy anyone that lives in egypt know what i am talkin about!! Bungo is the egyptian marijuana its a lot more lighter than marijuana!!! Israeli and sudanese bungo or weed is the killer it is usually black or brown!!! Itz a lot more heavier than any weed in europe or the us so if anyone goes to egypt [implied hook up offer deleted --fr] ask anyone here in egypt for israeli or sudanese bungo!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bungo ?

o_2_the_power_of_2 said:
Bungo is the egyptian marijuana its a lot more lighter than marijuana!!! Israeli and sudanese bungo or weed is the killer it is usually black or brown!!! Itz a lot more heavier than any weed in europe or the us

LOL, it doesn't make sense. =D

A while ago I bought some Durban purple and it had a very deep purplish/black colour, "Bungo" isn't that uncommon. I think a lot of people here have smoked some great blackish brown weed. Bungo.. haha, we've got ourselfs a new slang term. :)

alostlittlebird said:
so a pound of bungo is heavier than a pound of european?

Uhh... you joking?

This Egyptian dude isn't talking about hash, is he?

exactly i am not talkin about hash man and ur wlecome for the new slang!! actually a couple of friends went to manchester and all the guys at the dorms in manchester university were exchanging their marijuana for bungo!!!!

"bungo" isnt shitty grade marijuana with hashish or Synthetic cannabinoid mixed in with tar smeared on the bud?
in Egypt they use the male part of the bud, which if anyone knows anything about weed is NOT where most of the THC is at..
not trying to be a dick but i find this really hard to believe! Theirs no excuse to sell hemp to get high.

Id think smoking male flower(pollen sacs) wouldnt have any effect at all but apparently somewhere someone thinks their getting high.. What exactly in teh bunghole you've smoked in egpyt? OP how was the bunghole you infiltrated in egypt?

Bungo? Wtf. I'd rather turn a pyramid into a bong and smoke the mummy inside (then I could gain his pharaoh powers and rule the world with an iron fist!)

just the word bungo to describe ganja makes me think it's some diiiirty dirt-- like, almost on the level of tobacco kind of dirt.

egypt huh? i couldnt score there at all.

early evening at the chemists:

me: can i have rehydration sachets?
chemist: yes
places on counter.
me: can i have antinal?
chemist: i have this
places on counter.
me: can i have vibramycin?
chemist: here you are.
places on counter...

going well here, so, duly encouraged

me: can i have modafinal?
chemist: what is modafinal?
me: err. nootropics?
chemist: what is it?
me: err. ok, do you have dizocilpene maleate?
chemist: what? what is wrong with you? how may i help?
me: perhaps you have xanax?
chemist getting well aggressive: are you sick what is wrong with you?
:(

JEEP DESERT SAFARI
let us whisk you away during the afternoon sun into the red sea mountains, travel by jeep to a bedouin village, try a camel ride, relax with the bedouins, have a BBQ dinner, watch the sun set over the red sea mountains

woot! opium from the bedouins.

me: are you a bedouin?
camel handler: no, i am from luxor, where are you from? do you like egypt? etc etc

"Bedouin": no i am from cairo, where are you from? do you like egypt? etc etc

me[getting desperate]: are you a bedouin?
bedouin *touches ear, speaks arabic*
tour guide: is everything ok? watch these guys, they stab and bum you no messing. where are you from? do you like egypt? etc etc

bellydancer: no russian. you want sex wij me? love you long time.
my wife: what you talking to her about?

snakecharmer: you wanna touch my snake?
me: :boohoohoo:

oh and plain clothes police everywhere 8)

kk tks.

you are right, there was a LOT of russians esp in hurghada.[sp?] not luxor tho.

had a lot of fun in egypt, found the locals to be very friendly people, who just wanted to laugh and joke %)