PDA

View Full Version : what to cut speed with

NRG_injected_CoMeT
12-11-2002, 13:46
just wondering what is the best thing to cut speed with, a friend reckons glucose is the easiest. also where do i get what you recommend.
cheers for the help.

cndCircuit
12-11-2002, 16:05
Wine making stores carry glucose.

drab4
13-11-2002, 02:59
I used to use glucose powder and a few pro-plus (caffeine).

Love In Vein
13-11-2002, 04:53
There is no best thing to cut speed with.
Because there is absolutely no point in cutting speed unless you want to snort more powder to get the same high.
Or if you're some greedy little faggot selling shitty drugs. In which case Bluelighters do not support.

Pleonastic
15-11-2002, 14:44
Some people cut speed for personal reasons - rather than snorting pure stuff they prefer to cut it. Not everyone is an evil greedy dealer... :)
You can get glucose at Coles - i've seen it in the health food section. They sell it in 500g bags, but it only costs a few bucks anyway...
[ 15 November 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

Bonecutter
15-11-2002, 16:48
What are some of the reasons that someone wouldwant to have impure speed as opposed to a more pure product? I really cant think of any.
Just an example: I would rather do 50mg of relatively pure stuff than 100mgof somethign that I added 50mg of cut too. It just doesnt make any sense to wanna put something up your/in your vein that doesnt haveta be there.
Also, as far as "cutting" speed with caffeine goes??? Caffeiene isnt a cut. That's called lacing as it is active. You laced your speed with caffeine. That's nasty. Why not just do a smaller amount of meth and drink some mountain dew or soemthng.
[ 15 November 2002: Message edited by: Bonecutter ]

w00o
16-11-2002, 11:23
Vitablend works good after u mix it all up take 2 pieces of wood put your stuff inbetween them and put it in a vice and tighten it down and let it set for a bit .....

tathra
16-11-2002, 12:25
the only reason i can see to actually want to cut your own supply is if you're using a chemical thats active in insanely small amounts, like fentanyl. methylamphetamine already takes 50-100mg to get off, which is quite easy to eyeball out with no problems. if its for your own supply, why the hell would you want that extra garbage up your nose or leftover in your pipe? baka.

Airwalk
17-11-2002, 03:54
I used to cut my meth/amphetamine some years ago as I didn't like the burn, it was my personal preference at the time therefore not wrong.
I only cut my meth/amphetamine these days if what I get is pasty or sticky and I'm not in a position to wait for it to dry. Its not ideal but its sometimes neccessary.
I do however highly recommend either glucose as previously mentioed as it makes the drip nice and sweet. I also recomment sudaphed (pshydo-efadrine) as it drys wet/sticky meth/amphetamine quite nicely and the chemical does have a stimulant quality.

AdOgG0911
17-11-2002, 17:18
[quote]I used to cut my meth/amphetamine some years ago as I didn't like the burn, it was my personal preference at the time therefore not wrong.
I only cut my meth/amphetamine these days if what I get is pasty or sticky and I'm not in a position to wait for it to dry. Its not ideal but its sometimes neccessary.
I do however highly recommend either glucose as previously mentioed as it makes the drip nice and sweet. I also recomment sudaphed (pshydo-efadrine) as it drys wet/sticky meth/amphetamine quite nicely and the chemical does have a stimulant quality.
Lets face facts and stop pretending here, dude is not cutting his own supply. He is asking what kind of cut to put in the meth so he can stretch his profits. I can half ass understand what you mean about cutting it if it is pasty or sticky. But why would you cut your shit to make it burn less? Unless you are cutting it with something that numbs your nose it makes no sense. And then why would you cut your shit and adulturate your product as opposed to just bumping some coke or another numbing agent and then doing a rail when you are numbed up?
And dude, dont cut your meth with glucose unless you are just selling to some kids at your school or something. Real meth users know that when you toot good meth it burns, they like the burn, and they know the drip tastes foul, but you learn to like that taste. If I buy some meth off of you and I rail it out and the drip is sweet I will never buy from you again. I also know methheads who if they bought that shit from you and the drip tasted sweet they would come back to pay you a return visit, and trust me that wouldnt be pleasant. If you are gonna sell cut meth be careful and dont advertise it as 'pure glass' or you could be sorry.

p_funk
17-11-2002, 19:59
When i get uncut speed the stuff is usually pretty mean or sometimes gluggy. The only way i would do the uncut stuff is disolve a small ammount in some water. Generally however i use a cuttting ratio of about 1:5 making a single g up to 6 grams cut. I just use iceing sugar or a glucose powder.
At this ratio the burn isn't too bad and to eat the stuff its still not sweet.
I've tried cutting in a G of sudafed but all it does is make the burn crazy. Somtimes people associate good burn with good speed and sudafed can kind of be substituted but not really.
Straight sugar has no burn at all which makes it teh best for cutting. I've also tried putting in baking powder which just pads it out and still makes a burn.

bongbudda
18-11-2002, 14:32
Glucose has got to be the MOST obvious cut that you can put with speed, you couldnt get two more different tastes if you tried.
The drip from glucose even in small amounts is really really obvious to anyone who's had it before.

*Sweetcheeks*
19-11-2002, 12:29
if ya gunna do it get Glucagin - its a dietry supplement sugar. You realy cant by glucose of the shelf at a supermarket and this shit only costs about $5, and for 1g of speed you only need about i third of a teaspoon.
but why cut it?

fairnymph
19-11-2002, 23:29
How about this -- don't snort meth.It's the most useless way to do it. You get the most shitty effects and you miss out on most of the good effects (most of the euphoria and body high).
Instead, take your meth orally. It lasts longer, it's smoother, it's more euphoric, and the comedown isn't nearly as shitty as when you do meth other ways. And then, there's no need whatsoever to cut your meth/amphetamine.

drab4
20-11-2002, 02:04
Bonecutter - are you talking to me? I guess you are as no one else above you talked about caffeine.
Caffeine goes well with speed, kid. Try it before you knock it.
And as for cutting, well if you knew what you were talking about then you would know that alot of speed is bought as sticky. Try snorting that without cutting it kid.

SumHiFlyingFucka
20-11-2002, 03:03
Glucodin energy powder(Glucose). Get it in the sport drink section at supermarket usually, with the gatorade powders and shit.
Or if it is a larger amount you can always chuck it in a blender with some brewers sugar but that is just plain wrong(in a moral kinda way).
And I too have cut for myself when getting sticky shit, as I like to have lines without the massive chunks that happen when the shit is sticky.
[ 20 November 2002: Message edited by: SumHiFlyingFucka ]

iLL_LoGiC
20-11-2002, 05:19
People around here use epsom salts ...
But do not cut your drugs and sell them .
People dont like that .

SumHiFlyingFucka
21-11-2002, 04:05
Epsom salt for bunters. Apparantly... I've never tried.

Benzo-messiah
22-11-2002, 14:32
Some raver kids might buy your cut to fuck whizz but don't even try to sell it to proper speed freaks because they'll notice the difference. They will come back to see you and you might end up having an axe in your head.
just for your own safety...

AdOgG0911
23-11-2002, 16:09
[quote] Some raver kids might buy your cut to fuck whizz but don't even try to sell it to proper speed freaks because they'll notice the difference. They will come back to see you and you might end up having an axe in your head.
just for your own safety...
I second this. Before you cut your shit think about who you are selling to. I personally know some speed freaks who abused a dealer that sold them crap cut speed. This is a harm reduction board after all ;)

Partykid12
23-11-2002, 18:17
well think about it, they will be all jacked up and with a lot of energy :)

p_funk
24-11-2002, 19:57
The way i buy my speed, comes in a rock form or as a very sticky syrupy granules. It would be like trying to snort peanuts if the rock wasn't cut, or toffee if its in syrup form.
When you buy base you have to cut it. That is all there is to it.
Even when u cut rock at 5:1 it burns like fuck. At that ratio i only need 1g-.5 cut for a big night. .5 in a night is probably the equivalent of 2.5 good speed bombs. Now i love my speed and i'm no rookie so this is no B/S.
When we talk about cutting speed, we are talking about taking a super death product, too basic for straight consumption. And CUTTING makes it less death and can be enjoyed.
Peace out.

Benzo-messiah
24-11-2002, 20:37
[quote]Originally posted by p_funk:
When you buy base you have to cut it. That is all there is to it.

No you don't! You're talking about base so i assume you're from UK. Base speed is usually pure amphetamine sulphate that's just wetted with acetone or something similar. You can always dry your base to get a powdery, perfectly snortable and most of all, a PURE PRODUCT!
Don't believe me? Just try this:
1) Spread your paste like speed on a flat surface as steadily you can.
2) Let it dry for 30min. Come back and find rocks, which are harder on outside but pastey in the inside.
3) Chop them up to smaller rocks and let them dry for 30min.
4) repeat untill you got a nice fluffy powder of super strong whizz, enjoy!
Selling speed as base is just one way of cutting it really. This is good because most people don't know how to cut it further and the extra weight is easily removed.
The myth about base speed being putty 'coz something went wrong in a synth is complete bollocks!

p_funk
24-11-2002, 21:11
Mah - to each his own.
I the more raw the product and worse the burn. for me "I" need to cut it, othewise nosebleed and pain city central.
As for a pure product, it starts pure, i cut it, i don't loose any product, and i know whats in it.

bongbudda
25-11-2002, 14:09
Personaly I prefer the burn to the nasty drip you get with things like glucose. But then when its a meth burn thats quite different.

tweaksalot
30-11-2002, 03:44
Okay, I'm trying to figure out what my meth is cut with, 'cause whatever it is, it ain't pretty!
I'm smoking with a waterpipe but no matter how far away I hold the flame from the glass, the shit immediately turns to a dark brown/blood red (freaky) color. I would venture to say it is burnt (which I hate!) and it is so strong it burns the back of my throat. The first bowl that did this made me think maybe I just got something nasty mixed in by accident,...so I burned it off. But it has now happened again and I'm positive it has to do with whatever it's cut with.
Anyone have any ideas as to what it may be?

tweaksalot
30-11-2002, 18:59
Oooooookay, well I guess I stumped everyone with that question. No need to ponder this any further... I went straight to the source, my sketchy dealer, and he informed me that he had accidentally given me a powder form of ecstacy.... oh, yes, that's right, I was SMOKING ECSTACY!!! So if you ever wondered what it would be like to smoke your X, let me terminate your suspense by saying it's the worst taste ever!... with zero high.

Aftermath
03-12-2002, 19:19
question: what to cut your speed with
answer: dont cut your speed

allanallan
06-12-2002, 02:25
here in uk base is very "WET" a lot of europeans also ausis &kiwis will not touch it with a pole but cut it with glucose and there happy personaly i belive cutting is nonesense but then again the customer is always right

Master
09-12-2002, 11:51
Does anyone know anything about cutting speed with glucosamine? It's a dietary supplement available in health food stores, etc. and is supposed to promote healthy joints....pardon the pun. Any info would be a help.