Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hanging for drugs after u get drunk

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
Me and some of my freinds have something in common. I find that when I get drunk allot of the time I will want to take some drugs when before I started drinking I't was never on my mind. I ussaly have a few beers with frinds and get pissed and then somebody startes taking about drugs and I start to feel like some and end up finishing the night with some speed or pills. Can any of you relate to this

I hate this shit, I prefer drugs when not mixed with heaps of alcohol. But I somehow only ever end up doing drugs after a night on the beers :/

Certainly! Alcohol always gives me the desire to seek out other drugs, especially when drunk. Meth is usually the drug of choice as it works wonders in clearing you up, stops you spinning etc. It also allows you to continue drinking into the night or following day.:)

twominds said:
Certainly! Alcohol always gives me the desire to seek out other drugs, especially when drunk. Meth is usually the drug of choice as it works wonders in clearing you up, stops you spinning etc. It also allows you to continue drinking into the night or following day.:)

Exactly :) And we've just used it tonight to clean ourselves up. No used getting sloshed beyong comprehension...... :) NICE WORK we say :>

*beige rock = GODLY* :) :)

Many an evening of mine has started with a few drinks, and ended a day or so later...

If I start sobering up, the desire to get a saga started dies though, so there's a short time frame in which to get carried away...

:)

yeah, this is a bastard of a phenomenon. BUT THERE"S A GOOD REASON 4 IT!...

in my psych classes at uni we learnt that apparently when you are having the 'good time' on e, and your high as a mutha, apart from your seritonin and dopamine being disallowed to be 're-uptaken' (keeping a nonstop high level of the two substances in the synapse, making u feel like a king), there is this little thing called glutamate which is realeased in ANOTHER part of your brain, which adds to the goodness and allows you to learn that this good feeling is something you might like to do again.

so when you get drunk, and you feel good (all becuz the brain has released a bit o' dopamine), glutamate is also released and it triggers the brain to crave the experience it had while doing drugs.

i find that even sometimes when i just feel really happy or excited when i'm sober, i want to drop an e, but caus i'm not drunk and more strong willed while im sober, its easier to say no. or if i hear a song when i'm sober, that i listened to while rolling, then i want to drop aswell...its all cuz of fucking glutimate

most of my fucking rolls are after a big nite on the piss, when i'm trollied and up for anything and manage to convince some other poor bastrds to drop with me, and its like 5am by the time we dump, so by nine in the morning were all coming down, scattered as a fuck, on top of this is our killer headaches from the booze...and then the self-loathing starts and regret and all that shit...

but it always seems to end up that way for some reason, dont kno how to stop it, i hav little enough self control when im sober let alone drunk...

anyway, thats the quasi scientific reason behind this shit

I have this experience allll the time... it didn't help that last night we were drinking and watching 'Traffic' all the lines being chopped out at the start of the movie got me itching for some pills or speed :) So we had both :) And went on an adventure :)

CB :)

Agreed, i get massive meth cravings when really drunk. I hate it as i haven't touched it for a month now (damn, i thought it was way more) and i don't plan on touching it ever again.

^^^^ I am either both.... crave for drugs while pissed or crave for beers while on "substances"..... damn it!

:D

This is me to a Tee. Thankfully pills have been hard to come by lately, which has kept me off them to a degree. But for a while there, every time I'd have a few glasses of wine I'd get the uncontrollable urge to have E, often to the point where I'd drive a 90 minute round trip to get it. Be tippsy when I left, sober when I got back, then the urge had passed. But I'd have 'em anyway. :)

Ah alcohol - making ugly people beautiful and drugs irresistable. =D

Nothing screws up the decision making process like alcohol. It seems when you start feeling the alcohol there is an overwhelming urge to get more trashed - that's why it's hard to ride the line between nice pissed and messy pissed.

The problem I find is that it almost makes it socially justifiable to be on drugs.
With parties (work & social) this time of year being pretty ubundant, usually with free flowing alcohol, it almost makes sense to have a point or two to straighten up a bit and avoid being the drunken idiot everyone talks about back at the office monday morning. Sure they'll talk about you as the guy who wouldn't shut up dribbling shit all night...but each to his own I say :D

I've never found anything that compliments acid or cocaine as alcohol does. Oh, and add meth to that as well (sometimes anyway). I find sometimes beer can either kill the meth feeling or compliment it something beautiful.

damn alcohol, you darn legal drug making me do heaps more chems than I would if I wasn't under the influence :D

doof doofer said:
The problem I find is that it almost makes it socially justifiable to be on drugs.
With parties (work & social) this time of year being pretty ubundant, usually with free flowing alcohol, it almost makes sense to have a point or two to straighten up a bit and avoid being the drunken idiot everyone talks about back at the office monday morning. Sure they'll talk about you as the guy who wouldn't shut up dribbling shit all night...but each to his own I say :D

Very good point. I've actually made it through nights (on drugs) with far less embarrasment than my soley-inebriated comrades. With the exception of very strong pills, it does seem to sober you up somewhat doesn't it!

(2am Sat. morning, wide awake, straight, after 7 glasses of wine, 1 Stoli Black Label and 2 pts of speed) =D

so true

i rarely rarely drink...the last time i did, two drinks into the night and we whipped out the beige rock and that was it for the alcohol thank u very much