• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Curtains are Rising a.k.a. I took the Red Pill (you want some of this shit..?)

phishEcLOVEr

Bluelighter
I really don't know where to begin with this craziness.
~
It seems as though these thoughts have drifted through my head without substance yet they left a sticky residue that I couldn't shake out...

Thus it begins...

I take this class at Pima Community College, ECON 200. A few weeks into the class I realized that I had a very right-wing teacher, well some would call him a radical activist, but nevermind that because radical would be the totally wrong word. I think freedom-seeker would be the best way but then again who knows? I could be wrong...

Everything was in its place. chapter One, Chapter Two, homework, homework, homework... Ignorant Knowledge...no freedom right? If you follow an economics book and only do the homework and readings from that one book, are you limited in your knowledge? and who might be limiting this knowledge? This was the view of my teacher. "We must branch out." (Interestingly similar to an English professor portrayed by Robin Williams, "Oh Captain, My Captain!") Ok Ok Lets do it...
So after a few chapters about the jOy of hyper-inflation and the wonderful Fed...we began doing class write-ups.

This is how it worked: He gave us a large article that usually pertained to where we were in the book. We then read the article and answer the questions on the board...
The articles were written with a totally different approach to these subjects.
The Fed for example: He gave us this article describing how as many as 17 companies were "red-flaged" for insider-trading and how the Fed help protect certain companies that might have fallen to the ax, $-wise. But whatever that's not why I am writing this weirdness.
This just showed the class and I how much he despises our government and how he looks for answers much further than the internet or library.

So I guess now people would say he is "into conspiracies" looking for the "truth to be out there"......lol
It seems as though he has found the truth.
or what it seems like to be the truth...i have no idea....

Now that you have heard me blather, I am going to rip a tube quick...
i'll be right back
cool.gif

....i hate coughing lol...it will stop......

Anyways...

We got an extra-credit assignment from our teacher. First he told us to take out and look on our credit-cards or our driver's licences or even our birth certificates (but i couldn't whip that one out of my ass) and he simply asked us, "Does anyone here believe that your name is written correctly on these cards?". I'd say most the class raised their hands, myself included.
He then took a marker and wrote his name, lets say it was Spoony Luv (names have been changed to um...protect...lol) k, he wrote,
"Spoony Luv" just like that.
then he wrote under it...
"SPOONY LUV" just like that.
He said that his name on everything he has ever received from the government has had his name written, "SPOONY LUV" Which is NOT how his name is written.
this is me listening to this in class--> "Ok STOP WTF is this man talking about..?"
HE continued and i became more confused as I'm sure some of you are...

so the assignment was presented to us: FIND out why all our government documents have our names written incorrectly on them and he told us, "Just so you know the legalise term for this is straw man...

So know I will let someone else do the specific explaining of the history of the "straw man" a.k.a the slave of the government...
~~~
taken from straw man
~~~
Constitutional Government and Constitutional Rights are the foundation of our society. For any enemy to control us, they must first remove and/or distort our Constitutional Government and/or Constitutional Rights. For us to take back our government and our land, we must know and force compliance to the Constitution of the united States of America.

The Constitution of the united States of America originated as a Common Law document. That was the underlying law the founding fathers based the entire structure of our nation upon.

In 1795, Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, the supreme Court of the united States ruled that "... governments are corporations". Therefore, governments can only deal with the artificial - never the flesh and blood Sovereign Citizen.

In 1871, the District of Columbia Corporation, a.k.a. "United States" was created. Since that time our Republican form of government ceased to exist and a commercial corporation took its place.

In 1933 this corporation entered into bankruptcy. The State Governors, to pledge security for the debt of the corporate "United States", began to confiscate the birth certificates of the Sovereign State Citizens to be used as 'collateral'.

However, they had to have a legal loop-hole to avoid Constitutional requirements of involuntary servitude. Therefore, they assigned phantom or 'straw man' designations to these birth certificates. They did this by writing our names in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. See my up-coming book, "JOHN DOE is not John Doe".

Once the "United States" had this 'collateral', they pledged the output and productivity of their STRAW MAN 'slaves' in international commerce. Since most people did not understand that this had taken place - much less object, the corporate "United States" assumed they had the consent of the people.

Because of this fraud, we then became the government’s chattel property and both we and they assumed, this ‘Straw Man’ was the real us. (If you will note, your name on your driver’s license is written in all capital letters. The same is true in all court cases).

The ‘United States’ (Government) identifies its citizens by writing their names in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS - (JOHN DOE). Even more bizarre and despotic (tyrannical, dictatorial, autocratic, authoritarian, repressive, cruel) the ‘United States’ (Government) own its citizens (JOHN DOEs). The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the meaning of the first sentence of the 14th Amendment in Elk v. Wilkins, 112 US 94 (1884) :

"The persons declared to be citizens are `all persons born or naturalized in the united states, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.' The evident meaning of these last words is, not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance."

Bonds (approximately $630,000 for each person) are issued by the Department of the Treasury on each birth certificate. These bonds have value because the ‘Straw Man’ is the property of the corporate ‘United States’ of Washington D.C., and each ‘Straw Man’, now being a chattel slave of the government, will pay for these instruments by obedience to commercial law and payment of UNCONSTITUTIONAL taxes.

Straw man or party. A "front"; a third party who is put up in name only to take part in a transaction. Nominal party to a transaction,; one who acts as an agent for another for the purpose of taking title to real property and executing whatever documents and instruments the principal may direct respecting the property. Person who purchases property for another to conceal identity of real purchaser, or to accomplish some purpose otherwise not allowed. -- Black's Law Dictionary, 6th edition

~~~
Ok yada yada yada...It's just the straight up explanation of what he was talking about..and i did this simply by searching on the internet. I strongly encourage anyone reading this (anyone?) to explore for themselves on the internet or whatever....

Ok wtf why should I or anyone else give a shit?
First off these are the steps toward a NWO (New World Order)
Money is being taken from us without reason lets call these "taxes"
We are subject to be under rule of this entire police state. We must go to court to resolve any issues but wait these are COMMERCIAL courts set-up to make money. JUSTICE = $$$ fair and simple....
This means we have NO freedom! none. and if you don't believe me look into for yourself...
BY the way I am by no means trying to get anyone to think a certain way...you decide whatever you want I am just showing you my thoughts....
~~~
ok so this is what you can do to escape...the slavery (whoa)......
There is something called the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code)

Here is a quick rundown...
The Uniform Commercial Code, "UCC," the subject of this manual [referring to "Cracking the Code"], is the transcendent, paramount achievement of the efforts of a few thousands of intensely dedicated and single-minded collaborators (dare we call it "conspiracy"?) over the last two-plus millennia. It is the culmination of an almost incomprehensibly complex, systematic, intricate, pervasive, and far-reaching agenda of strategic and tactical global planning to secure absolute legal, financial, social, ecclesiastical, and political (military) dominance over the people of Earth. The fundamental medium chosen for accomplishing these iniquitous aims: Commerce. The UCC, first introduced in 1954, has been developed across the centuries with microscopically excruciating and painstaking attention to detail for avoiding forever risk of detection and revelation of its true nature. It was fully expected that the Code would never be cracked. Proof of this fact is the absence of any device/mechanism for the enforced reversal of the process and recapture of slaves who manage to break free.
(excerpt UCCSG)

wow I read that again and i am more baffled and don't get me wrong. I am as confused as you but I just really want to know more...
k so this website that my teacher referred me to which was www.uccsg.com
explained a lot about the UCC and shit...whats weirder is that they offer a service where they fill out all the paperwork and fillings for you to Copywrite your "real name" and your fake "straw man".
Here is a little article from the UCCSG website:

Man With Copyrighted Name Tries To Get Out Of Ticket
nov. 6th, 2003
by thekansascitychannel
Source: thekansascitychannel

Police officers listen to a lot of excuses from people trying to get out of a ticket. But one man's excuse is not only original, it is legal and it surprised police.

A man told officers they could not write his name down because it was copyrighted.

"It's a copyrighted piece of material," said Daniel, who copyrighted his name. "To regain freedoms that are supposed to be ours but are restrained by ... well, I call it a police state."

The whole story came to light on Saturday afternoon when Independence police responded to a minor accident at Highway 24 and Mayes Road involving Daniel and another driver. That's when Daniel felt the need to exercise his copyright, KMBC's Lara Moritz reported.

"Blame just automatically came to me without any question as to what he had done or what the situation was," Daniel told KMBC's Lara Moritz.

Daniel said that the police were trying to make money by issuing him a traffic ticket, which he said is against his copyright.

"When they write you a ticket, it's commercial trade. There's something for them to gain monetarily or whatever," Daniel said.

For police to write his name down, Daniel said that they must pay a user's fee of $500,000 each time it is used.

Daniel hasn't seen any money from the Police Department yet. Daniel received three tickets. If the Police Department did infringe on his copyright, it would owe Daniel $1.5 million.
~~~
whoa...tripped out huh? well My econ teacher and his brother have both had this done. his brother has had it for about 5 years and hasn't paid a cent in taxes (not that i recommend this for this reason)
well this process which the website also recommends a book on how to do it yourself and detailed explanation of the UCC acts and how they fooled the general public.
The book is call "Cracking the Code" I'm thinking of picking it up...it might help me grasp a little more knowledge.....but i am still tripped out....
anyways thats where I am with this. Is this a form of the Matrix? i dunno but this is definitely something that needs to be brought to attention along with millions of lies our government is currently telling us......

wow that was a grip of shit....sorry if after reading this you could care less....but if you want more info go for it and check it out...

here are some websites:
UCC Services Group

The Truthseekers Network The Re-Evolution will NOT be televised, it will be online.

Straw Man: Explained Another Site which explains the details of straw men...

What Really Happened?
Great Site. uncovers a LOT you didn't know about G. Dubya... click categories

anyways explore and just discover shit for yourself....

i apologize for any can of worms i have opened.....this is the tip of the iceberg ....
::back to the bong::

peace.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The most wonderful virtue of all is truth because ultimately it is revealed by time."
--Gian Lorenzo Bernini

A man is usually more careful of his money than he is of his principles.
-- Edgar Watson Howe

Last edited:
so no one has ANYTHING to say about this? thoughts, ideas, awareness?

Last edited:
I'm going to do a bit of homework on intellectual property rights (which, incidentally would be the field of law that holds the most interest to me) and give an opinion after I've had the opportunity to mull this one over.

Great thread. :)

Not going to respond to all of this, but to answer part:

you can't copyright your name. That should be fairly obvious. Because, you know, more than one person has the same name. This guy claims he has copyright on his name, all the govt would have to do is show one person who had previously had that name, that would then be prior art, and the guy who's suing the police has no leg to stand on.

(Which is without considering the fact that you can't copyright facts - and I'd think a name is a fact. Given that it would be legal for me to create my own phone directory, listing everyone's names and phone numbers*, there's no way he could copyright his own name).

As for the NAME IN CAPS vs Name in Title Case. Interesting to argue if there's a difference between them as a philosophical point, but sounds like paranoia to me. And anyway: if your name appears on all documents, from your birth certificate on, in CAPS, then surely that is your name? And your attempts to write it in Title Case are either ignorant, or decietful? ;)

*as long as I compiled it myself and didn't copy the existing phone directory.

i was just thinking about this more, and i realized that most often on homework assignments, cheques, and other documents i d[i/] write my name in all caps.

:\

Sounds nuts to me.

Courts don't make money. Attorneys might, but the filing fees in courts are much less than the cost of justice.

~psychoblast~

psychoblast said:
Sounds nuts to me.

Courts don't make money. Attorneys might, but the filing fees in courts are much less than the cost of justice.

~psychoblast~

HMm. Dunno about this whole post, but to get justice or to change the law you usually need to go to the supreme court and that costs heaps. But I dont know about all the technicalities, but recon hypocracy ranks higher then equality or liberty interms of corperations and police states.

i really don't know too much about courts and I tried looking on the internet for like the income determinate for judges, court clerks, etc...
I couldn't find anything published but I did find that they are paid by the various fees and that a percentage of a civil criminal ticket will be taken by the court that processes it and holds the hearing/trial.

Gaz:
i don't think the UCC applies to the UK but they do have legislation termed UNIDROIT that has a resemblance to the UCC but I don't know much about that...

and infinite Jest:
you CAN copywrite your name. I really don't think it's done the same way a song is or a piece of original work but you can do it. It's a simple matter of filling out, notarizing, and filing the correct paperwork. In fact there are companies that offer services, such as UCCSG, to assist with the process and even file them for you.
...and I think it's the government that's being "deceitful" by using all caps.
and this gives them the right to take income (via taxes) from sovereign persons, us.

A bankrupt government can in fact use a Straw Man for the purpose of siphoning wealth and conveying the proceeds to the government’s creditor -- which in the case of the US Bankruptcy, is represented by The Federal Reserve.

something interesting I stumbled upon was a "written out" social contract that we have with our society (government)
social contract
^^
i know this a reproduction b/c there actually is no "written" contract but it sounds right on to me....
what do u guys think??

peace.

No, you can't copyright your name.

You can't copyright any name. If you're using it to sell a product, you might be able to register it as a trademark, but that only prevents others from using it to sell a similar product.

Any company which claims you can, and offers to help you (for a small fee, of course) is simply trying to rip you off.

U.S. Copyright Office, FAQ Copyright Protection
http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-protect.html

5. Can I copyright the name of my band?
No. Names are not protected by copyright law. Some names may be protected under trademark law. Contact the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, 800-786-9199, for further information.

6. How do I copyright a name, title, slogan or logo?
Copyright does not protect names, titles, slogans, or short phrases. In some cases, these things may be protected as trademarks. Contact the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, 800-786-9199, for further information. However, copyright protection may be available for logo artwork that contains sufficient authorship. In some circumstances, an artistic logo may also be protected as a trademark.

Thoughts?
well, I have to agree on the commerce & trade issues.... but copyrighting your name is just like claiming you are a sovereign citizen without the 14th ammendment or that there is no law that states you have to pay taxes just one that requires you to file them...... i.e. a scheme to either not pay taxes or an effort to begin the revolution by hopefully decimating the ammount of money those in power take away from us...... nice Idea, but I think I'll pay, stay out of jail, and hope the intellectual revolution fires up first...... but still.... very interesting stuff.... you should check out some of the theories behind the creation of the federal reserve system....

do you have any knowledge of the UCC and the copyright issue?
From my understanding the UCC supersedes any confilicts with the trademark and copyright act...

Doc:
k well I agree with you about people using it as a scheme to get out of taxes cause thats how people are but isn't what they (the government) did by this straw man kinda scary? isn't that a metaphorical "matrix"?
It seems like it to me, we suppy the power ($) for the government....
I'm not saying I want to do this yet b/c I need more knowledge..this shit is confusing as hell and I think the government made it like that for a reason.
As for the Federal Reserve, i believe as I stated earlier: It was set up as a governemnt creditor during (well after) the US bankruptcy...

I have been researching all this stuff everywhere but my findings are limited....I don't know if anyone else has been looking this stuff up but I would love to hear your findings...

peace

The UCC (Universal Copyright Convention) is just an international agreement to recognize one another's copyrights. So you don't have to copyright a work in every single country to get it protected... just your own. For example, if you register a work in the US then you get the same protections in France as would a Frenchman who got a French copyright (which might be different from the protections you get in the US, since copyright law differs across countries.)

US copyright law still applies in the US; the UCC doesn't change that. It certainly doesn't make names, facts, or slogans copyrightable.

The other UCC, the Uniform Commercial Code, has nothing to do with copyrights at all. It's just a standardization of commercial law -- dealing with contracts, sales, loans, etc -- across the states, so business don't have to deal with 50 different versions of the law.

zorn:
which of these three areas of jurisdiction do you think courts (city, federal, Supreme, ect.) operate on, Common Law, Equity Law, or Admiralty Law?

oh and Universal Copyright Convention has NO place in this discussion. you are right about the commerical code but i think you need to look into it further....especially the part about "contracts" :)

Last edited:
READ THIS!
This document indicates a relationship with
the Monetary System imposed by the federal Reserve Board and the Courts
Jurisdictions and explanations of the way of court rule in conjunction with the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) and the Bill or Rights...

Last edited:
So you lifted the cutain of the political and economical environment and realised that things are not as they seem. You've seen the propeganda for what it is, big deal. Millions know this, and it doesnt make much of a difference, cause you cannot change the system. There's no democratic process for your individual voice to be heard and taken notice of. There are however heaps of processes whereby you can be shutdown, if you ever are taken notice of.

Lift the curtain of the self and discover whats within. Thats far more beneficial, insightful and helpful.

So i should just ignore the fact that the freedoms that I believed as real are just illusions when in fact we are not free?

Look it's not like I am trying to "change the system" but I am trying to help change the ignorance of people (esp Americans) and share knowledge with them. I am pretty skeptical in many areas of my life as I was with this but I have had many of these facts shown to me by many people right under my face...

This whole subject has definitely tripped me out but I keep finding more information every day and it's like this thing is never ending lol...
Anyways void I just thought BL'ers might be interested to gain knowledge of this if they hadn't already cuz this shit was a surprise to me...

peace...
lthumb.ny19712142020.iraq_saddam_capture_ny197.jpg

some of it seems like bull. if the government knew of a loophole to not pay taxes they would stop it imediatly.

i also think infinite jest has some good points too.

That is a very interesting topic, but it confuses the hell out of me. If the gov. has our names on all of our documents including our birth certificates in CAPS, then wouldn't that mean that that in fact is our REAL name, and that we are the ones who are writing it wrong? There is no argument that can be made against our names being correct on our birth certificates, because that is the first legal document declaring our name, which states that our names are indeed in caps - so, they are. Even if our parents didn't intend for them to be in caps, the gov. put them in caps, so those are our legal names.

Really doesn't make much since as to why they would put them in all caps in the first place though. Hmm..