• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Kief not increasing my heart rate and a much better high than pot

bluedolphin

Bluelight Crew
Pot always increases my heartrate, sometimes at double the resting rate. The more stoned I get the faster it goes...

Tonight I smoked a few hits of pollen I'd been saving for a while and got very high, in a more psychedelic way, but my heart hardly increased if at all and my body felt better than it has on pot in a while.

This kief came from many kinds of pot, all of which had individually raised my heartrate. So what chemicals in pot are left out of the pollen? Or perhaps I've just now come to appreciate the luxurious smoking experience that is kief :D

keif is made of just the trichomes or crystals the cannabis plant. it's not pollen though some products claim to be pollen catchers or presses.

i also find kief (and pressed kief or hash) to have a much trippier, lighter feeling high that is often lacking much of the body high aspects. some of this is because you arent smoking as much tar and also the profile of the chemicals in kief are different than keif and leaf/bud.

i have never paid much attention to my hartrate on hash or pot, i notice it increasing, but i tend not to make a big deal out of it. but, now i think of it, hash has always mellowed me out a bit more than that weed has done. as frizz already said, most of the damaging stuff is left out in hash, it's a much purer product. no tar, not this, no that, less toxins in the body result in a mellower high i presume. but, nothing is going to stop me liking weed more, i'd rather have some nice weed over some nice hash..:)

hmms fair enough**

im from uk and we get soap bar, recently i cleaned it and the taste/high is much better

Ive noticed that my heart rate increases when i smoke weed(noticably), also depending on how much sativa/indica is in it. Sativa smoke is my absolute Favorite.. ive only ever gotten one batch of a Pure grade a 100% sativa strain in my life, and oh man...

Im not a big fan of heavy indica, it makes me tired, so i like sativa'ish smoke, (kemo, Sweet Tooth, and some grapefruit) lately, but hash has the nicest buzz.... and leaves me feeling the best mentally/physically.

hmms fair enough**

im from uk and we get soap bar, recently i cleaned it and the taste/high is much better

But it is still absolute shit, stop smoking that stuff for yourself and everyone else in england dude. If you can't get weed save your money until you can. Because Soap bar just does NOT get you high.

it's what like 90% plastic/ash/bones/henna?

Or do what I do, buy weed and collect enough keif to make your own hash. :D

Bluedolphin! Hope you are doing well man.

I too enjoy kief (and also hash) more then bud... no idea why I do but I've always preferred hash>bud

Hmm I've only smoked hash once and that was after I'd already smoked some awesome bud so I can't relaly comment on that. All my friends and I have grinders though so we get a decent amount of kief every once in a while and I love smoking a lot of kief. One time we got a QP of mids (regs) and grinded most of it up and had a full pill container of kief, that was heaven :D

It's because when you smoke, your lungs produce an analgesic effect which is their natural response to being filled with smoke, and therefore your heart-rate increases. When you smoke kief, a lot less shit is entering your lungs... etc