• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why DIDN'T you get high today?

PlurredChemistry

Bluelighter
Any sober heads out there?

I didn't get high yesterday because i'm cutting back. I'm saving up for a trip to Europe this summer and need a good chunk of change to pay for it.

Also, i need to eat less, so no munchies = less calories

Anyone else?

Hey everybody, let's point and laugh!

*points*

*forgets what he's doing*

*laughs*

;)

I'm still in term time in Uni (though lectures finished today :D) so I have minimal drug use. Only times this term were a BL meetup and some shrooms the same week (about 6 weeks ago).
I don't smoke cannabis anyway, so daily drug use (save alcohol) isn't practical, sane or pleasant.

Because I don't usually get high - it's for special occasions, in my opinion.

And I'm sick.

gugglebum said:
Hey everybody, let's point and laugh!

*points*

*forgets what he's doing*

*laughs*

;)

I see SOMEONE doesn't belong in THIS thread. *lol*

Me..I have been cutting back a lot since I have been going through all the shit with taking a break from my boyfriend and stuff..I took a hit off a pipe last night but it wasn't even enough to feel..and I didn't smoke since a few days before that...Saturday night I think.
I could have gotten some more for tonight from my ex if I had wanted to, but I have bronchitis and smoking only hurts my chest more.

*cough cough*

ANDI HATES WINTER!!!

*scowls*

:p

^OMFG you have a piss test and you're refraining from drugs instead of smoking up until the day before then posting a "if I mix Visine and bleach can I pass" thread?!?! 8o Never thought I'd see the day
/shakes head in disbelief :(

Cus ive been feeling shitty lately (finals time + various other reasons) and i dont like getting high to avoid that. Using drugs (even weed) to avoid feeling down is definitly a downward spiral. Although I'll probably end up smoking tomorrow :p

you have a cold? but isn't having a cold the perfect excuse to get wacked out on dxm and pseudoephedrine? ;)

ibizakat said:
Because I don't usually get high - it's for special occasions, in my opinion.

And I'm sick.

Yep. I usually only roll, and it's a planned thing...

'cause I'm completely broke, and payday is not until Friday.

=D

Still yet, I owe too much money out on Friday to actually get high anyways, but I'll damn sure try.

Three Reasons Why I Didn't Get High Today:

#1. I'm at my mom's house right now for the hollidays and she's very anti-drugs.

#2. I've been really sick with mono and have been just trying to get back in good health before I start slamming speed again.

#3. I already spent my last paycheck and ran out of drugs.

you have a cold? but isn't having a cold the perfect excuse to get wacked out on dxm and pseudoephedrine?

fucking lmao !!! :D

You are a very lucky man, a gf who smokes... bah humbug lol

she prob works in a coffeeshop, damn dutch hippies !!

my reason is obvious.. i smoked it all yesterday !! :(