• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

eternalcrux

Bluelighter
Please describe effects, appearance, thc% (if it has been TESTED only), strain name if you feel so inclined, smell, etc etc.

called mississipi red i think. Covered in red hairs making it completely red...we broke off a nug and dropped it on a table and hundreds of crystals broke off on the table, immedietly followed by the ewwww's and ahhh's from all the thirsty potheads. we smoked one bowl between like 4 people, so like 2 or 3 hits and were blazed beyond belief for 3 hours...I love powerful weed...:D

sounds like the same stuff i smoked. I call that KEMO weed cuz the guy I use bought it off got it from someone who grew for cancer patiens. The weed had crazy amounts of red hairs , and left crystals at the bottom of my baggie. it must have been a sativa strain cus my head never buzzed that much before.

I was in Amsterdam this summer. Hard to tell what the most potent stuff I smoked was, because compared to the average Dutch potsmoker, my tolerance was shit. Every single time i smoked, I underestimated the weed and got so incredibly fucked.

I'm recalling all of this from my hazy memory of those few days there, so this might not be totally accurate.

First stuff I tried was Thai Weed. God damn that shit was so good. It was this dark dark green and redish sort of color, really sticky, and smelled soooo good. I hadn't had much sleep so this shit just knocked me on my ass. VERY psychedelic weed though . . . the music the guy in the coffeeshop was playing just sent me to another world.

Then I had some White Widow, kinda neon-greenish, lots of crystals. A much more uppy high, but as I said, I hadn't had much sleep before the Thai. Lots of giggling and smiling. Not very 'trippy' weed, but lots of fun.

Northern Lights was the shit though, again sorta neon-greenish, but a lot more crystals. This was sort of my perfect mix of giggling and 'tripping'.

White Rhino was VERY VERY good, but made me extremely paranoid every time I smoked it. I'd say in terms of strength, it was the best stuff I smoked, but the paranoia detracted from it for me.

In terms of appearance, taste and smell, the Thai Weed was my favorite. I smoked so much of that stuff . . . . mmmmm, tasty

One time when me and a freind picked up from the usual guy, we went to meet him for an 1/8th for 50$ which is pretty expensive. He told us it would be worth it, so we each put in the money and went to grab it. He said the strain was 'AK-47' and the buds had fine white crystals on them, with lots of trichomes and red hairs. They smelled very skunky, and when we went to break them up it was as easy as pinching the bud between your fingers, and it would pretty much crush up into a nice shake/powder.

Best 50$ I ever spent. Heres a picture of the strain nicked 'AK-47', I have no idea if that was the weed we were getting, he pretty much could have called it anything he wanted..heh.

http://www.worldwideseeds.com/ak47.html

I've smoked AK-4seven ,and definetly its a potent strain of weed. I regret buying only 1/2 z intead of a full z that time. Ily we could all get high grade marijuana everytime we purchased.

strongest draw iv smoked was jack herer in amsterdarm, the nicest was blue haze from homegrown fantasy.

widow was the most potent that i've had, but i'm sure there's more powerful stuff out there. The high lasted a long time, and I was more energetic than relaxed but with serious munchies

Stella Blue ..... by far the nicest weed ive smoked.

I also really like Silver Haze and all the Sativa hybrids. Think Stella Blue is a Sativa/Indica hybrid.

Grey silver, expensive, 1,2 grams for abot 10 or 12 euro's. Made my friend literally green for a half an hour, he then turned palish yellow.. =D

Last edited:
Please describe effects, appearance, thc% (if it has been TESTED only), strain name if you feel so inclined, smell, etc etc.

effects - made me fucking HIGH and chinked (ie permanent smile), and laughing liek a fucking MANIAC for hours. even when i was burning out i was still laughing like crazy at everything.

appearance - 2 of my friends and i only smoked about .7 of it so i didn't see very much of it. it was light green, small nugs (but it might just have been broken up beforehand), quite crystally, perhaps a bit lime green, but didn't look INSANE or anything, just looked very good

THC level - who the fuck knows?? can't believe u asked that, lol...not like most people buy their weed from a science lab

smell - don't remember really...it smelled pretty strong, probably a little skunkish perhaps, it smelled like good hydro

strain - no clue...something that makes u laugh hard....some of my friends thought it was laced with coke but i stick to my story that it was just the best shit i ever smoked. it was from this ghetto part of town...but i've had weed like it before from the same area that made me laugh hysterically. i think that area of town just gets the best shit though. it didn't taste wack or anything. it was FUCKING AMAZING and i would pay 30 bucks for a gram of it, even though when i bought it it woulda costed 10 bucks for the gram.
%)

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned Northern Lights! Those are dank nugs. Been coming around a lot lately in so cal i think they're from canada or something?

ak-47 without a doubt!!
purply green weed with an unmistakable stench.
highest thc i've smoked.
better than
northern lights:belgium/amsterdam
white rhyno:thailand
some CRAZY mexican trand was really strong, but ak-47, grown locally(West Aus.) has been the shit.

Nepalese Charas, total mindfuck, thought i'd been spiked with acid. I'd say it must have been over 20% thc. Never had anything like it even minali, afgan, Chronic, Blueberry, AK47 dont seem to come close to it. By gf who was with me in Kathmandu at the time, fainted after sharing one joint between 3 of us.

The nicest IMO has to be Maroc Pollen or Jamaican Blue mountain indica, both from the countries of origin. Next to that Durga Matra.

Northern Lights cross Skunk 2 or some shit. I don't really like strain names, but thats apparently what it was. I believe the Northern Lights part anyway.

I can't really remember all that well what it looked like.. smelled the car up as soon as we got in though. Just the smell coming through the baggie. Dealer said to spin the weed 50/50 and don't pack cones too hard.

I hated tobacco back then with a passion, so i smoked a full (but small sized) cone of it. Big mistake.. Spent the next 3 hours lying on the floor, sounds echoing, paranoid, with my heart beating fast as fuck. It "sent" my friend to hospital after 2 bucket bongs of it.. He had a _major_ panic attack that has fully changed him... Really strong, strong weed.

Hiya! Here goes...

1) The most chronic shit I've ever smoked was grown by a friend two years ago. Nothing I've smoked in Amsterdam, or anywhere else, before or since, has _ever_ come even close I think.

Effects - a STRONG psycho high, I was actually a wee (read: HUGE) bit too fucked for my own liking :eek:
Appearance - Brownish green & sticky.
Thc% - High, I'm sure :)
Strain name - Nameless, the strain was / is a mongrel by the geezer himself.
Smell - Strong, w/ a hint of catpiss and citrus overtones.

2) Very weird, I know, but the 2nd has to be a bag of grass (meaning upper leaf material ONLY) from a small outdoors thing another friend of mine had like years ago. I know how this sounds, but this stuff REALLY and TRULY screwed my head on backwards :D Can't really remember anything about the details (appearance, smell etc.) since this was a waaaay back, but I seem to recall that the strain was from South Africa...?

OK, just my $0.02 & peace for one & all.

I've got some BlueberryXg13 cross that is right around 14%

but fuck the THC content... the taste/smell alone is enough to get you high!!!

White Rhino is the most potent strain there is though, at about 18% when done right :D