Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The 3's and ecstasy quality drought

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexter_stayne

Bluelighter
This thread is based purely on my own views so feel free to correct me, but it has become apparent that we, at least in Sydney are being innundated by mediocre, bunk and pills that arent mdma.... moreso than usual... in my opinion anyway.

I'm not in the loop so to speak of where all the pills from but I'm assuming the 3's were manufactured by one source. If it's common knowledge I apologise, but I'm guessing that this source was broken?

Not being in the scene that long, I want to ask some of the older Bluelighters.. how often does an exceptional batch come along.. one that people talk about for years, and how long does it last?

Havent been in thescene that long either, but in the past couple of yrs I think there has been around 3 or 4 exceptional batches of the same standard of the 3's each yr (probly more).

Last yr:
safe sexes
original versace's
pink kangaroo / qantas
blue sky's
blue MTV's

this yr:
3's
clovers
......cant think of anymore for this yr, but Im sure there's more for both yrs. I think the 3's were so famous because they had such a wide circulation and were so consistent throughout.

Another drought thread... what does this one hope to accomplish?

Pill batches come and go. Look at pillreports, there's about 4 years worth of empirical data from all over the world.

BigTrancer.

I can understand in what your saying. As a person who does get into the club scene every weekend, I have also noticed that since the last batch of 3s , Sydney as a whole has had a serious availability problem with good pills. From my understanding there was a series of busts through out NSW and all that has been going around have been locally pressed pills with average ammounts of MDXX. Ive also noticed that there have been a huge influx of speed bombs and pills that have contained Ketamine. The New white VWs with light coloured specs are a new batch to have come out and have heard great things about them. Availablity of good pills is often random, one minute there is a heap to choose from and the next there is nothing. There is no certain time of the year when an 'exceptional batch' , it can be anytime anywhere. Availabilty questions on bluelight are always open to scrutiny so Im expecting flak from someone here about this post!

Theres a story in the bible about a king of Egypt that i am sure you have heard.... para-phrase... he had a dream about there being 7 big fat cows eating, then 7 skin cows came and ate the fat cows... he asked god (yahda yahda yahda) ... there was to be a good crop years for 7 sevens then seven years of food shortages and drought ... so the good king saved up food for seven years, then had plenty during the drought ... moral of the story, its pretty guessable, and im sure food stock decomposes faster then MDMA ever will ;) considing any MDMA left in this pyramid would still be good today. if you walk around the parks there are sometimes a few holes lying around .... :D

^^Saving pills for later is like saving sex for later, it just doesn't always work out that way

^^There's more to life than the x-press, you're just a jaded bitch who'd rather whinge than go drop a good pill, and who probably never dropped a 3, or a heart, or any of the non x-press good pills that have gone around! ;)

(ps. not a flame, we'e friends):p

haha. good thread boys and gals. I am glad the Big Trancer has not closed the thread. :)

I have just got back into the scene and cant wait till the net exceptional batch!!! Party hard guys.

3's were just very widely distributed, and good, althought i've peaked harder on the white mercedes around april/may of this year..

I've had nothing but good pills all year. I think the most esceptional thing about the 3's was not their quality or strength but their geographical spread. These things were EVERYWHERE and there was a fuck load of them.

I thought personally that the black/grey hearts (september), the white hearts (march), the pink doves (april), white/green greenbacks ($), red zorro (october) were just as good quality if not better (definately better in the case of black hearts IMO).

I don't think I've ever seen so many threads about one particular pill batch before. Get over it guys there's always good pills available, 3s are certainly not the be all or end all.

I am glad the Big Trancer has not closed the thread.
The BigTrancer is thinking about it though... I mean this is basically an availability thread. Good pills are about who you know, if you have shit pills then go buy from someone else. Don't put up with crap quality and you won't be disappointed when you partake.

Pill batches come and go -- this is the way it's always been. If you know you're going to want pills in the future for a special occasion (say bday, nye, big party with your favourite whatever) and there's a good batch around, bite the bullet and buy a couple. Save them for the inevitable dryspell when all your contacts can't get anything. (IMO: It's 'safer' in many respects to stick with a pill batch you know consistently gives you good results than to continually try new 'flavours' or contacts in the desperate search for something better when your special occasion is approaching and you've got nothing.)

Sure, you have to use some personal restraint if you have a couple of wicked pills sitting there on the shelf winking at you saying "paaaaaarty.... paaaaaaarty...." -- but you don't have to eat them just because they're there. Go out without taking pills if you can't get anything else. If you can't save them for when they're most needed, then you only have yourself to blame for your "drought" (because your connections suck and you ate all your stash like a hungry hippo...) ;)

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
Not mentioning sources or even brands, but the who-you-know thing is absolutely true. I've had several batches of exceptional pills come through this year.

Last weekend, in fact, a certain pressing I hadn't heard of before Saturday had experienced rollers literally retching and mumbling off one, and testing and qualitative experience suggested they were clean, strong MDMA alone. They were plentiful, powerful and cheap.

This year is no better and no worse than other years, IMO. Just because there are no sik mitsi turbos and safe sexes for people to overrate doesn't mean it's not true.

[brief sydney-specific rant]

I'm really fucking sick of people whinging about their pills. More than half of the community blink vacantly at me when I suggest they purchase a tester and other than a few scarce individuals, everyone I know buys on the night and eats without testing. Bluelighters included. All too often ya hear people doing their best to justify unwarranted trust in some shady dealer they've just come across in the search for decent pills. Yeah he's a nice guy, yeah he told you someone loved the same pills last week, yeah he sounds so genuine... Just like the last guy!

Tsk tsk, wake the fuck up Sydney, don't tolerate bullshit and people wont feed it to you.

[/brief sydney-specific rant]

ah the post hsc release :)

i've had good pills this year.. obviously the 3s, and as someone mentioned ebfore, the white hearts and pink doves were good. but i have to agree with apollo here.. :)

Let's not forget the coca-colas/smirnoffs/dolphins, the cokes were definitely the best pills i've had this year. Rocked our asses off Cup Eve!

Status
Not open for further replies.