Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dodgy Blue Diamonds - Perth

Killing_time

Bluelighter
Dodgy Blue Diamonds

Hey.
Just though i'd put out a message that there is a dodgy batch of Blue Diamonds going around.
I know a few people here in Perth that have got both good and bad pills from the same batch.
Same size, specs etc.
Just thought i'd put out the word.
Peace.

(Just thought i'd point out by dodgy I mean little to no effects of any kind. One friend said "she felt slightly body fucked but that was it")

Last edited:
someones definetaly on to repressing in perth. do you know if the dodgy ones are lighter colour?

Ok so the pills are the 'same size, specs etc.'

Well what are those specs?8)

Not discounting your info as there probably is bunk pills around but is this the only report of a bunk from this 'batch'? Have other people experienced this? Is the person a regular/frequent user? Has the batch been tested?

this is the first report ive heard of bunk diamonds..
could u give us abit more info..

do they contail something else other than MDxA (speed/K),
or they just didnt "work"? are they people complain about the diamonds a reliable source of info? i know a girl who tried telling me the brown 3s where sh*t and only lasted less than an hour when shed already had 2 pills then night before, and 1/2 a pill b4 dropping the brown 3. so yeah =)

I've edited "Perth" into the title of this thread :)

Also I'd like to second the questions of previous posters - do you have a test result, or descriptive details of the pills that you can provide?

i too agree with the above posts.
Main factor making me suspect about this is if the people who only got 'body fucked' were not regualr uses and didn't realise that 'clean' MDMA pills will not mess your brain from inside out.
Also, did they take it in a 'boring' environment or a club with flashy lights and lots of bass?

I have to agree it's a bit premature to be proclaiming a dodgy batch because a few people didn't get benefits.
There were 1 or 2 people from the group I was with who said they didn't get much out of it, but I put it down to the person having an off night. The rest all experienced classic MDMA results.
I remember getting next to nothing out of a yellow 3's one night when every other experience had been pure bliss. If I didn't know better I would have rated them a weak pill.
And i would also presume (in most cases) a dodgy batch would not be the EXACT same dimensions, colour, logo etc as the original press.
my 2c anyway. :)

killing time: what you say soundz sus to me aswell!

How can you post these claims with nothing to back it up.. tad naive don't u think?

Blue diamonds are a truely magical mdma pill id give it a 7 or 8 out of 10 easily!!!

Tried them Blue Diamonds in Perth a coupla weeks ago. I go little effect on them, We had a few Dexy's a few hours prior so dunno if that effected them. We went raving and we didnt really get a peak! Felt heavy and not wantin to bop! Didn't like them! Made one of my friends sick. One girl recons she got a peak and danced but I recon the raspberry in her champers made he a lil hypo! LOL

Wont be trying Blue Diamonds again!

sounds like MDMA to me.
You've been used to speed filled pills by the sounds of it.
Learn to love the 'stuck in a chair' feeling :)

End the speculation - someone test one of them... Until then you might as well all stop posting in this thread at all, because you're just guessing about the pill (since there are no details we can't properly identify, and no pill result so no qualitative indicator of the contents...) and definitely getting no closer to the real answer.

BigTrancer :)