• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed flavors (merged)

sarahooty

Bluelighter
Steak flavoring?

Has anyone else gotten a hold of some hyrdo that tasted a bit like steak and mashed potatos? I swear.. it was good shit.. and the flavoring is included in that.. :-D

weed flavors

ive recently tried orange crush (which i didn't kno existed), but i knew that there was a blueberry and up until a week ago i didn't kno anything else existed. my question is how is it grown to get that effect and is there any difference in the effect it gives u, like is blueberry more potent than orange crush. . . and also wut other flavors r there? (sorry if these questions r dumb)

maybe it makes you so high that you just think it tastes like food.

mmm.. food..

cion, those are strains. blueberry, bubblegum, orange crush, its not how there grown, its just that strain tastes like that, but steak flavoring, i dont know abuot that. oh and the effect might be diffrent i dont know if there indica or sativa or when there harvested, all variables

some people store their shit in weird location and weed as it dries out picks up the scent. a friend of mine once stored his bud in a bunch of those fabric softener sheets. Hell ya it masked the smell but it also made ALL his bud taste like fucking fabric softener. Slick move buddy! There are some other great ways to flavor your bud such as using cotten balls and oils during the drying processs. Ain't nothign tastier then citrus bud IMO. It's not even hard to do!! Anyways, the smell of your bud was due to where he stored it ~ probably next to ~ you guessed it~ the steak sauce! Heh... All Love...

Psyche

BLueberry and bubblegum are named for their appearance not taste... When you smoke the bluebizzle, it should not taste like blueberries.. maybe fruity, but not a specific fruit.. It gets its name for the blueish tint on the buds...

Shitty weed tastes like burning plant matter and that is it.. High quality weed is flavorful, but not specifically... IMO, flavors are:

Fruity
Skunky
Spicey

Weed smell is more varied:

Fruity
Skunky/Dank
Spicey
Hash like
Piney
Woody/Earthy
Minty(rare but does exist)

Like a wine conneussoir, it takes a trained nose and tongue to differentiate.. to a novice, or someone who doesnt pay attention, weed smells and tastes like weed, thats it... However, after you develop the ability to differentiate, it adds a new dimension of enjoyment to the smoking expiernce... For instance, I love the taste of fruity weed, but love the smell of skunk.

I am such a newb when it comes to pot, but I smoked the most AMAZING shit at this party the other night.... Orange Crush, and being only a occasional smoker, I was VERY impressed with it!

it tasted like orange crush....the soda pop. just like it. my mind is STILL boggled

and holy SHIT that was some potent green... like...the BEST ever.8o

orange crush tasting the orange crush and blueberry tasting the blueberry is all in your mind. the weed is not named after its taste but its looks. I have never had blueberry chronic of orange crush that taste like the name. Mabey you jsut got so i high you thought u tasted it but for the most part for a newb they hear the name and in there mind they imagein and think that is what it is going to taste like. So gusse what that is what it tastes like. just like if you think if you eat something naste you will puke and when u it you gag beacause you are thinking about it.
As for the weed tasting like steak bring some of that my way. i have had weed like that i once had this chrionc that taste like pasta it was dank.

If it is an actual strain, which I doubt, I'd like to know the name of it... It's very possible it was just stored next to steak and mashed potatoes? (The more I read that the weirder it sounds)

i had bubblegum the other day and it was very yummy. it had a minty taste to it. almost menthol-y.

to those that say the blueberry doesnt taste exactly like blueberrys then you are missing out. (blueberry hydro)
I am from Texas and every strain of blueberry i have got tasted like blueberrys exactly, according to someone i know it was "northern lights" but I have no clue, even the thickest milkiest bong rip tasted like blueberry muffins, i liked smoking it out of a glass pipe the best tho, yummy.
One instanse i was sitting down taking a bong rip and I almost blacked out off one hit.
I've smoked that orange stuff but i found it tasted less like oranges and more like something else i can't put my finger on, it was good buds tho.

currently the bud im smoking tastes and smells like fish...
there is lots of fish-tasting bud around south island, new zealand

My favourite and personally I think the most accurate of the weed flavours I've managed to purchase was last summer some weed identified to me as Tutti Frutti smelt and tasted JUST like tutti frutti, it was nice weed.

Were you sharing the joint with anybody?

I remember once when I had the same thing, I thought it was because the guy who I was smoking with left some saliva on the joint or something and I was tasting his breath. "Grossed out" would fit the terminology, ugh :|

I know alot of the guys in the US don't mix tabac with your skunk, but for anyone who does-buy some menthol cigarettes. It's awesome and I find it reduces the cottonmouth a little.

Had some fishy weed back in "high" school that w called anchovie. Got you ripped but i wouldn't even smoke it for free after the first couple times.
Peace,
Jesse

i don't know about that, but i was once blazed, and went to the chinese for a beef and black pepper sauce thing, and i swear it smelt like dog.