• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DEA Price and Purity report...

Very interesting!

Just a note - please refrain from making price related discussion here... But feel free to discuss the rest of it :)

The methamphetamine purity percentages were expectedly low, but what shocked me is that they'd gone up by 10% between 1998-2001. The heroin purity percentages are quite alarming... I'm not an IV user, but ~50% bunk/inactive ingredients would worry me if I were.

Interesting that it said about the cannabis potency:

"According to the University of Mississippi’s data, the average commercial-grade potency THC levels have increased from 4.19 percent in 1999 to 4.72 percent in 2001. Average sinsemilla potency THC levels have decreased from 13.38 percent to 9.03 percent over the same time period."

Interesting because in the cannabis discussion said they feel pot is getting stronger.... but speaking from experience, I noticed that probably due the reason of these so called "high tech hydroponics nutes/ferts" and a lot of commerical "sinsemilla" weed are used by these hydro systems/nutes thats designed to increase the fattest/weight/growth of the cannabis, bit it doesnt increase the THC content levels, because the chemicals is mainly foucsed on the growth/weight for $$$ reasons.

So that doesnt surprise me if its dropped a bit in the commerical sinsemilla's THC contents, but for homegrown weed, its often been pretty potent if you know how to grow well and grow for the quaility not quantities. =D

The other factor could be due that a lot of people what "bigger buds" at the expense of the THC levels.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

Urbie %)