Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS:Teens in ecstasy false alarm

Psychadelic_Paisly

Bluelighter
Warning!!!! LOSER ALERT!!!!
Teens in ecstasy false alarm
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,7942220%5E1702,00.html

22nov03

TWELVE Brisbane teenagers were taken to hospital overnight over fears their punch had been spiked with ecstasy.

The teens were attending a birthday party in River Hills, south-west of Brisbane.
Police said subsequent tests found the youngsters had consumed excessive amounts of alcohol and there were no traces of ecstasy in the drink.

Bloody headlines. Here I thought it was about the psychological effects of ecstasy 8(

I swear Mum, I only had TWO drinks... it MUST have been spiked!...

Hehe, it's a chuckle-worthy excuse that some of us might have tried in the past. But, it could be their punch was spiked with alcohol...

BigTrancer :)

Well of course it was ecstasy! Irresponsible alcohol consumption has no negative effects now does it... ;)

oh my god , of all drugs .. mdma?

Why the hell would they have to go to hospital even if they had been spiked .. pathetic

Hehehe... that's what they class as "breaking news"? Rock on Herald Sun! :D

i went to the link expecting a little more meat from the story.. how i was disappointed :)

Classic case of no knowledge of drugs, if something goes wrong, it must be mdma! I pity the uneducated.