PDA

View Full Version : Using Water after snorting....

Drogebenutzer
12-09-2002, 04:19
Usually after snorting some coke I take some water and dip my finger tip in it so there is a little drop and I suck it through my nose, I do this a couple of time until I feel that my nostril is "clear".
My friend said it might not be a good idea to do all of the time, but I don't think it would do any harmful damage? Anyone have any info about this, it would be greatly appreciated.

gottihbk
12-09-2002, 05:19
whether its good or bad. i do it almost every time i sniff anything. so where both in the same boat. i dont think it has any negative side effects. ive never heard of any and ive been snorting shit for a long time. lets here what others have for imput though.

Strawberry_lovemuffin
12-09-2002, 05:23
Good golly no, man! Snorting a tiny bit of water up your nostril is not going to do you any harm. Haven't you ever dived in a pool and sucked up water through your nose? Splurted a drink out your nose while laughing. It's a canal that's all. Mucous is 90% water. You could actually drink orange juice through your nose if you felt so inclined, though I doubt it would be very comfortable. I'd be more worried about the coke you're putting up it! my 2c. :D

C r e a t i o n
12-09-2002, 06:09
I don't see it as a problem. I've snorted small 'handfulls' of water after snorting mdma. It's the element which brings life after all.

boomdawg81
12-09-2002, 06:51
Tell your friend he worries too much.

jebabelle
12-09-2002, 14:22
"water bumps" that's what one of my friends calls them, he does it at least once or twice each day during a binge. I can't do it, I have a slight phobia relating to water being in any situation that might cause it to go up my nose. Another one of my friends swears by his nasal spray (I can't remember the brand, but I think it's just basic shit, non-medicated as possible I think). Basically, if you want to do it, do it. There is no rule that says what you have to do when you are snorting something. The main thing that these "water bumps" do for you is help clean your nostrils out....otherwise they're coated with a thin layer of whatever powder it is that you're putting up your nose.

Roachsucker
12-09-2002, 14:29
^what everyone else said^
...just adding that 75% of what I snort i do so via a nasal-spray bottle, filled with water & whatever subtstance it is i've decided to obliterate myself with, and i've never had any problems with it at all...
...if you wanted to be really very, VERY careful, like 100% full-proof, then instead of bumping water use saline solution (the kind they give you through a drip in hospitals, i'm not sure of the english word, sorry)... you can inject that stuff into your vein, so i deduce that up your nose is acceptable ;)

buscuit.biter
12-09-2002, 15:27
The english word is drip as well.
And did you mean fool-proof?

JosephTHeSequel
12-09-2002, 23:03
Ok, lets think about this logically. You are snorting coke, yet worried about snorting the water, can someone clue me in here???

antEater
13-09-2002, 00:56
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Darn it, someone beat me to it. The few times that I've insufflated things, snorting a little bit of water, or even just rubbing a wet finger around up in there can make a world of difference.

Drogebenutzer
13-09-2002, 04:39
I didn't think water would hurt it at all, it just seemed like a good question to ask. Don't worry I know that the coke is not good for my nose, I'm aware of that..

white buddha
13-09-2002, 04:45
lol

hewhound
13-09-2002, 16:44
Its very, VERY common to snort water after powder in my experience but I prefer bourbon and coke :)
I MEAN IT!!!!

fairnymph
13-09-2002, 22:22
Not only is this safe, it is wise! I always recommend rinsing out the nostrils after snorting a substance. Saline solution (from an eyedrops bottle, or you can just refill an old one with clean water) works particularily well, in my experience.

willawake
13-09-2002, 22:43
How silly to advise against this. Chemicals, particularly coke are somewhat corrosive to your nasal canal. Take a straw and draw a nice amount of water with your finger on the top. Let it clean out. Probably the nasal canal is the best for absorbing but there is no use a large flake getting stuck around some snot. Definately result in some bleeding later. Also clears your nose for the next good line. Unless you insufflate litres of water and drown there will be no problem.

mindfield
14-09-2002, 18:59
One thing though, I dont know if anyone else experiences this, but snorting some water after some K sometimes makes the powder cake in my nose. But generally I think its a good practice