• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

e & ghb

mossy

Bluelighter
sorry about the last one, a little scatteded...
Question- Is it safe to mix e and GHB?
And what is it like?
Is it similar to being drunk while on e?

Personnally I find that G will kill my roll and keep me from coming up. I find the same thing with G+amphetamines. They kind of cancel each other out.
G is nice on the E comedown, but I babble like crazy.
I don't know of any particular dangers, I just think it's a waste of both drugs.

i had quite a different experience when taking g and e. i had a really good time, it is simialr to being drunk while on g, but i felt more of the body high that comes with e. i had to take more pills to feel it, i think because the small e dosage was getting mixed up the the g and i didn't know what i was feeling exactly. so i took some more e and had a blast.
on a related note, coke and k both ruined my roll, so i don't think those mix.
*~*livenaked*~*

I find G is better taken after rolling as it does kill the senstaion associated with taking MDMA.

thanks for the opinions, I might try it on the comedown, Cheers

I have never had problems when taking ghb when I'm already almost completely down from E other than what you'd have when taking ghb on it's own (some ppl call it hornyness, in my case it's just innability to say no). Ghb relaxes me, it kills the hype of the mdma but for me, the happy , serene feeling is still there.
On the other hand, never ever take E after a ghb high, the two fight each other and if you're like me, you'll have the angst bad trip from hell.

I actually find it helps on the comeup and makes it even better. But that's just me.
but yes, it's even better on the comedown

First I think you may listen to tech n9ne too much lmao but the cns depressing ghb and stimulating amp in the e strains your heart and kinda contradicts each other. Stick to one or the other. For safety purposes don’t smoke crack and stop drugs all together.