• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Body High vs Head High

Mr. Penis

Bluelighter
alright, so when i smoke, and i get high, i prefer to get that warm body high, where i'm calm, relaxed, and chilled out over a head high where i'm just loopy, overanalyzing things and just generally rattling on about shit. Does anyone else feel that way, and does certain kinds of pot affect the kind of high you get. Personally, i'd rather smoke some high grad mids and get a nice body high over headies any day. Discuss.

i prefer buds that get my mind going a bit, yet offer a slight relaxing body high. I like it when you feel relaxed when you sit down but dont feel glued to the seat

i like the weed that puts you down i know this guy he's old but his wifes dying or sumthing he has Medical weed its crazy oh my god time was lost.

i like weed that gives me a really euphoric mental feeling and pleasant body feelings as well.

cannabis indica produces the stoney, relaxed, couchlock stone. while cannabis sativa produces an energetic, more headfuck high. i prefer a sativa, as ive found most smokers do. indicas are nice to relax at the end of the day.

I try to keep a little of both around. Sativa and Indica. Though when I smoke Indica I cut back on the amount. I don't like the feeling of being glued to my chair.... Well most of the time. Different smokes for different folks. If I had to choose though, I'd smoke sativa most of the time.

I prefer indicas to sativas...... but prefer to smoke sativas for breakfast =D

i had always assumed all weed was cannabis sativa....how can you tell the difference? visually? (dont say by smoking them)

you cant really tell visually from a bud, but small bushy plants are generally indica, and tall lanky ones are sativa. also sativas tend to have a more citric smell, and look sometimes bright green

i hear weed being reffered to as "MARIJUANA: CANNABIS SATIVA" by non-smokers...wtf is up with this.....indica is still more popular....

Do most dealers even know what they have? I've never ever known if I was smoking indica or sativa. :(

In America your more likely to encounter Indica.
I like relaxing weed, sative makes my mind race, Indica is pleasant overall. Smoke weed long enough and you'll know what I mean.

I find that body high pot is good when you go out to hear music that's very intricate or complex on a loud sound system It helps me to 'feel' the music a little bit more. Plus when i smoke headies i can't spin, at all. It's like i get all wrapped up in the logistics of spinning and forget what the hell i'm doing

I prefer sativa strains during the day and the indica strains in the evening. It's not often I get to pick and choose what strain I smoke when, so it's nice when I'm able to do so. Sometimes strong indicas are just too much to smoke during the day and require a weed nap afterwards.

theres this old guy i know 48?? and his wife is dying he has medical licence to grow he has this shit that puts you down like time was gone.