Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

steroid info request - deca durabolin

goatyoghurt

Bluelighter
A friend of mine (NOT ME) is interested in using the anabolic deca durabolin. He wants to use it to shed some fat and add muscle mass. The thing is, he will refuse to touch it if it causes excessive body hair growth, excessive acne, baldness or affects his cock and/or balls in any way. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Id say you mean deca durabolin. Go here for google links if no one is able to help you and you feel like doing some research.

Deca is a rather old style steroid, in that it has been around for some time.

In conjunction with heavy weight lifting it will increase muscle mass, decrease subcutaneous fat percentage and will increase libido.

It also increases oil production by the skin.
It will atrophy (make smaller) the testicals.....as they produce the male hormone testosterone they "shut down" because there is already enough in the system.
It can "prematurely" age you.
It can increase agression levels.
It puts a HUGE strain upon the liver, especially if taken orally.

I have been training for years and I have seen many many persons both male and female who have taken steroids and have witnessed many changes in these people.

I am not in favour of their use and I suggest that a vast amount of research is done prior to using.

I cannot understand how people can undergo using drugs such as "Steroids" if he wants to get muscle and shed body fat , a new diet , plenty of exercise AND weights training.. drugs can't answer all ur needs in life

TrickmA said:
I cannot understand how people can undergo using drugs such as "Steroids" if he wants to get muscle and shed body fat , a new diet , plenty of exercise AND weights training.. drugs can't answer all ur needs in life

Maybe drugs can answer this need quite easily though?

^ Just what I was about to say... this is what these drugs are MADE for, it's what they do!

BigTrancer :)

I agree with TrickmA... The poblem with roids though is even under medical supervision most of the gains you get are lost when you come off them. That is why guys emotionally hooked on them - they don't want to loose their size and strength.

LOL. I can't believe people will try and cut body fat using AAS like deca. Deca causes progesteronic fat gain - not good if you want to lose bodyfat!

Also, you shouldn't try and lose bodyfat and gain muscle at the same time. It's just not going to happen, unless your using HGH.

Deca wont cause hairloss, but will cause a decrease in libido. Can you say 'limp noodle'? You shouldn't use Deca without test.

Also, deca will shut down your HPTA pretty badly, meaning your gains will be hard to maintain. Does your friend even know what post-cycle therapy is?!

Tell your friend to do some research on the subject of AAS and bodybuilding in general. It's people like this that give juicers a bad name...

I doubt this 'friend' really exists!

interesting about HGH, it's legal and orderable in USA.. did anyone try it? what downsides does it have

...interesting about HGH, it's legal and orderable in USA

But is it affordable? I heard that single dose injections cost around US$300. I also thought that US residents usually went abroad to obtain it legally, but I could be wrong.

Dude, I am six feet tall and only weigh 65 kilograms, I have NO interest in losing fat cos I barely have any on me, I'm not after deca for myself :)

Dont know prices.. google it, will turn up lots of sites... HGH won't just burn fat.. it will have you gain muscle too,, will just keep you ripped as far as I've understood.. I wonder if it's a good idea to use for cutting..

HGH comes in pill form as well, another option for those who don't like injecting. I have mates who use steroids and despite all the stereotypes, they are not wild animals full of rage when they are on them although I will admit their modds definitely change. If your mate wants to do steroids goatyoghurt, tell him to do his reasearch. There is so much stuff on the net from the pros and cons of each steroid. Just make sure he knows what he is getting himself in for.

gfresh27 said:
The problem with roids though is even under medical supervision most of the gains you get are lost when you come off them

Not entirely true.
1. Androgenic steroid [Testosterone esters, Deca, Dianabol, Anadrol etc] use causes water retention. When the use of the steroid is discontinued, the user will lose size (not muscle) because they are holding less water (min. of 2-3kg)
2. Steroid usage shuts down the HPTA ... translation: the testicles 'shut down' because they are not needed to produce testosterone. When someone ceases steroid use, it takes approximately 2-3 weeks for the testicles to realise they must again produce testosterone. And in this 2-3 week period, a lot of muscle mass will be lost due to lack of testosterone and it's anabolic (cell building) properties. However, use of Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) every day during these 2-3 weeks fixes this problem.

I guess the point here is that whilst inevitably you will lose some size after coming off roids (from water loss), muscle loss can be limited by using Clomid.

-sim

OlympiaMan said:
LOL. I can't believe people will try and cut body fat using AAS like deca. Deca causes progesteronic fat gain - not good if you want to lose bodyfat!

Also, you shouldn't try and lose bodyfat and gain muscle at the same time. It's just not going to happen, unless your using HGH.

Deca wont cause hairloss, but will cause a decrease in libido. Can you say 'limp noodle'? You shouldn't use Deca without test.

Also, deca will shut down your HPTA pretty badly, meaning your gains will be hard to maintain. Does your friend even know what post-cycle therapy is?!

Tell your friend to do some research on the subject of AAS and bodybuilding in general. It's people like this that give juicers a bad name...

LOL I guarantee your a member at www.anabolex.com :)

Thanks for that ekafeman and others. Thanks also riser, I didn't know of the tablet form of HGH.... better do some catching up in this area... :eek:

I dont care what anybody says, HGH does NOT come in a pill form.

There is homeopathic HGH which is about effective as eating corn flakes to get high. Waste of hard earnt $$.

HGH is expensive as hell, and you'll only see any benefits (mainly fat loss) when using it at 4iu everday for 6 months.

Exercise, diet, no rec drugs and hard fucking work is the only way to go. Oh, and little anabolic/androgenic steroids along the way help too :)

(also a member of www.anabolex.com)