• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Healthier "alternative"/homemade smoking devices

frizzantik

Bluelight Crew
This is now the official MEGA thread for healthier alternative smoking devices. All questions/info on healthy alternative smoking devices will be merged with this thread

Please describe 'healthy' smoking devices you have constructed when in a pinch. Note if you used the following materials, your device increases your risk when using cannabis:

Aluminum foil
Aluminum cans
Plastic pen parts
Plastic bottles and caps
PVC pipe
Glue

Last edited:
METAL pen piece & paper towel roll *the cardboard center*... use VERY little herb and get VERY high ...

dementedgoat said:
METAL pen piece & paper towel roll *the cardboard center*... use VERY little herb and get VERY high ...

becareful with that one, as you could end up smoking the cardboard, which sometimes is impregnated with scents or other chemicals

nah, i dont push the pen down in it, and when im hitting it, the flame from the lighter goes directly in the pen thing... i did hit a hitful of cardboard once, not pleasant... i can kinda identify it now, although, the only reason it happened was cuz i was rollin, on acid, coked up, on tripple cs, shroomed, a little tweaked, stoned, (and dont give me that upper and downer bs, i feel all effects and they blend beautifully) and trying to lite "all three" bowls...... yea...... drugs are bad kids....

the only reason it happened was cuz i was rollin, on acid, coked up, on tripple cs, shroomed, a little tweaked, stoned

those triple c's will kill you. research please.

frizzantic, you and everyone else forgets sockets are harmful. they all have surface oils that are very harmful if inhaled. also, i think this thread should be pinned

lightbulb vaporizer

ok i need some help again, i tried maing a lightbulb vaporizer but when i cut the bottom off theres this hard yellow stuff,i think its insulation or something, very difficult to remove, can anyone tell me what this is and what i should do about it

just get a different light bulb....it shouldn't be difficult to remove....

yo wut's wrong using a plastic tube from a pen as long as the bowl is of a suitable material?

the heat from the metal can be transfered to the plastic, and also the heat from the smoke can be enough to make it release fumes

i have researched tripple cs... and i did recently.... ive been doin them for a while... not habitually, but its like my once a month MAYBE type thing.... but anyway, people USUALLY say they're a bad tripp, it just sounded to me like they couldnt handle being so high.... i dunno, i dont do 16 or more often... ive only done 32 once, 24 once, and 16 a couple of times, and THAT is too much... way too much... especially while drinkin... i realize this is a harm reduction board, and thats my 2 cents, it could help reduce harm, hopefully... probably not the right thread, but im not gonna start a tripple c thread or bring up an old one if people have got the message already

dementedgoat said:
i was rollin, on acid, coked up, on tripple cs, shroomed, a little tweaked, stoned, (and dont give me that upper and downer bs, i feel all effects and they blend beautifully) and trying to lite "all three" bowls...... yea......

lmfao. u fucking bluelighters

rave boy, all the bulbs will have that insulation, i usually leave it there. i dont think it will hurt anyhting

ok i just finished my lightbulb vaporizer, now when i hit it, do i just light and start sucking or do i wait a few second or what