PDA

View Full Version : Snorting ephedrine.

Aiken Drum
28-08-2002, 03:20
Anyone here has tried snorting ephedrine pills? How was it? I was thinking about doing it when clubbing, since I've got a pack that I use in combination with caffeine & aspirin as a stimulant and fat loss sup at the gym.
At which doses does ephedrine becomes dangerous (aprox.) when doing strenuous exercise, be it lifting or dancing?
Also, I know it has been posted, what didn't find any answer: how about snorting caffeine? What's better, oral or nasal?
Thanks guys.

BigTrancer
28-08-2002, 03:40
Why not just eat the tablets? They're pre-packaged in useful doses, and that way you avoid the chance of inhaling chalky binder and filler particles into your lungs if you snort too hard.
BigTrancer :)

Aiken Drum
28-08-2002, 05:53
Nah, don't worry, I'm not a junkie looking to snort anything powdery :) . I'm just looking to try it in a new way. Any experiencies on snorting this stuff?

freaker
28-08-2002, 07:28
ive snorted it and it basicaly does the same thing as eating them but it hits you faster, i felt no burn or anything. but try snorting them and see what you like better. oh yea DONT SNORT PAXIL. TRUST ME IT BURNS.
^^didnt feel like making new thread or nothing just felt like saying it here

morninggloryseed
28-08-2002, 10:06
[quote]Originally posted by freaker:
DONT SNORT PAXIL. TRUST ME IT BURNS.

Why would you snort a drug that doesn't get you high in the first place? Just wondering.

stardreamer
28-08-2002, 18:41
^^^
probably just experimenting
think real quick and i'm sure at least 2 real stupid things will pop into any person's mind that they've done

JosephTHeSequel
28-08-2002, 18:45
Their is a difference between experimenting and snorting paxil. Im not even going to start on that one.

freaker
29-08-2002, 01:02
[quote]Originally posted by JosephTHeSequel:
Their is a difference between experimenting and snorting paxil. Im not even going to start on that one.
whats that supposed to mean? and yes i was bored and was trying to see if certain shit would fuck me up, and i tried it. i just was warning people not to make the same fucking mistake. im sorry if that pisses you off cuz i expiremented with it but i did so deal with it!

stardreamer
29-08-2002, 02:03
everyone, and I mean everyone does dumb shit with substances from time to time
if they didn't know any better than there is little to blame them of, aside from not researching first
whoever knocks someone for doing something dumb, especially if they didn't know better, has obviously never used drugs themselves
or they are a hypocritical asshole

xXx_JeNnErS_xXx
29-08-2002, 02:17
Just eat the pill. It would make things much easier.
...and that's all THERE is to it.

C r e a t i o n
30-08-2002, 01:05
Well I dunno about ephedrine, but diphenhydramine burns a bit. But when im feeling my 3 sleeping pills and notice them wearing of anytime soon, I sometime just snort some so as not to wait for another dose to kick in.
I hate my addiction to sleeping pills. Really

Aiken Drum
30-08-2002, 05:24
[quote]Originally posted by C r e a t i o n:
Well I dunno about ephedrine, but diphenhydramine burns a bit. But when im feeling my 3 sleeping pills and notice them wearing of anytime soon, I sometime just snort some so as not to wait for another dose to kick in.
I hate my addiction to sleeping pills. Really
Why do you take them? To be able to sleep after doing some other drugs?

PuristLove
30-08-2002, 06:35
snorting ephedrine burned my nose severely, and caused no noticeable increase in effects

C r e a t i o n
31-08-2002, 22:18
I take them 'now' to ensure that I will get to sleep at a reasonable time, so I can get to work on time or whatever it is I need to get done.
I had problems with being late all the time for work. Met a couple people one summer....and he was the same way (introduced me to sleeping pills).
I almost wish it was back the other way. This dependency on them blows.

FunkayRavin
31-08-2002, 22:25
everyone went thru there "lets see what powder i can stick in my nose" phase... you know you've snorted pixie sticks ;)
as for ephidrine, here in cali all we have is ephedra from ma haung, which would stick to your nose and clump up and irratate the living hell out of you. im gonna agree to just eat it.

dayz
02-09-2002, 04:40
hahaha
yes come on... dont p[ick on the poor kid....
im sure you have tried something silly at some stage... i remember the boys at school used to sniff fizz wizz (a sherbet kinda powder) aussie stuff :P hehehe used to tingle your nose....

freaker
02-09-2002, 08:45
ive seen people snort Pixi Stix! id laugh when id see people do that. they were just stupid freshman anyways. but oh well looks like they are as gulible as people say!

sks
02-09-2002, 10:12
ephedrine burns like hell!!!!!! I you want to snort an upper that is legal, go with the caffine, doesn't burn as bad and you get more of a buzz. I found this out in the "up my nose" phase. Stay away from paxail and prozac, probably all antidepressants they all burn.

stardreamer
02-09-2002, 10:17
yeah the word seems to be that all antidepressants burn like a good awful motherfucker - i know chewing a zoloft sure made my mouth hurt like a bitch
ive snorted pixie sticks, but it was only for a dare :) (hey, i got 5 bucks!)
I've done some things so stupid, I almost shudder to mention - so I'll safe that for another day.

Infinite Jest
02-09-2002, 10:23
[quote] Stay away from paxail and prozac, probably all antidepressants they all burn.
Also, stay away from snorting them because they have absolutely zero recreational value ;)