• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill tester people!

John Davidson is johnboy - one of the Admins on this site. And the group enlighten that is talked about was started largely by bluelighters.

http://www.enlighten-hr.org

I'll let someone actually inolved tell more about it though. :)

you probably found that link from the Enlighten Media section of the website? There is a bit about Enlighten here which describes what we do etc, and other information can be found on the site. If your at Earthcore we are reagent testing there, so feel free to come and have a chat.

^^ well actually i think the website is quite LAME!

clicked on 'test results' and it had nothing. crapola 8(

geez, what kind of pills do you people have in australia?

"Some pills we found last year contained morphine and clemazepam." huh? apart from the dubious financial benefit of selling a (mostly) orally inactive opiate as ecstasy, but boy, that sounds like a party drug right there.. nothing to get you charged up like a tranq and an opiate..

We get the same pills as anywhere else in the world... JB was just referring to some of the adulterated pills that stood out from the usual MDMA pills or speedbombs due to the wierd test results. This kind of information can help to highlight why pill testing is useful, so that people can avoid non-MDMA pills.

BigTrancer :)

Groovstar said:

Jeez, a little quick to arms there buddy. Incase you haven't noticed the enlighten site is still under construction, and it does say that test results will be posted following earthcore. If a lack of test results bothers you don't bitch, look at the thread regarding enlighten looking for people to test pills.

It's an uphill battle incase you didn't notice, and I would expect greater support from the community, especially the bluelight one.

dyscotopia: if you wanna go around criticising others, you might want to get your own facts straight first. Morphine is orally active, it's heroin that is poorly active when taken orally. :p Oral morphine is commonly prescribed for severe pain.

Groovstar said:

Like hardicus said, it specifically says there that we will add results after earthcore, so i dont know what your beef is. We will be adding reports from the Enlighten testers within the next few days, and just have to get some development done in order to get those up. Unfortunately its people like you that Enlighten is here to help, most other people on this board are educated. :p

Last edited:
i think its great to to u guys aggressivly adressing "harm reduction".
great work!
if i am at earthcore, i will definatly come round for a chat

i wasn't criticising anybody.. i just thought that was a really bizarre mixture of things to put in a pill.. i can't imagine too many people mistaking the effects of that for ecstasy.. might be nice after a hard night out though..

and you're right.. morphine is effective orally (though not as much as IV obviously).. i was thinking of heroin.. like in those yummy motorola pills :)

i worked with dancesafe so i'm all for pill-testing and harm reduction and glad you aussies have got it goin' on..

Kudos to Johnboy for working his lil arse and being a great spokesperson among other things

Also a big thumbs up to Cowboy Mac and the rest of the enlighten crew.

Keep up the good work guys.