• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging results....

TrippieJ

Bluelighter
Heh everybody has heard it "Plugging your pills makes you roll harder" but been afraid to try it. Err I dont know how to say it other then THEY WERE RIGHT!!

OMG
All meh friends and I have read/heard bout pluggin and its pros. So I went over to my buds house with the intent to try it out once and for all so atleast I knew what was up, maybe I can see what its all about. So I get there and my friends hear Im gonna plug it (no one has done it before) then decieded that they would like to try it aswell, so I handed out gelcaps (planned ahead for everyone else I did ;) didnt wanna be the only one tryin it)

So us 4 (experienced with X) plug em (crushed up in a gelcap) for the first time. Took about 20 mins and we were rollin so hard for the beginning of a roll, I swear it got harder and harder. 1 Pill mind you, I normaly double dose to begin with. Pluggin it was like eating almost 2 beans at the same time. I was rolling soooooo hard it was amazing. I didnt get any heartburn as I think I have that acid reflux shit, which is why this is most def cool.

Its a different high from the pills being railed chewed or whatever. When it hits you sure as hell know it and it chills for a long ass time also feels like a cleaner roll. Anyway to make a long story short. There is now a group of people who would gladly plug a bean again ;) .

Im not gonna sugar coat it and say It didnt have any bumps. It does suck puttin your finger up ur bum (this is the most obvious one of all), heh I felt violated for a min or 2 then got over it hehe. But this is in no way a "faggish" act, if your hung up on that aspect then you might wanna deal with your personal hangups.

For those that simply dont get it, you wonder how I can stick a bean in meh butt, I got over it heh I will most def love to try it again. Well try it yourselves, I promise you will not be disappointed. BTW Make sure when you do it you test your pills there is a discount for bluelighters to get test kits. This is most def the nicest peice of mind you can spend your $$ on for your self and others there is a link in this forum check it out. Also if you can buy your buds kits as well the more you get the cheaper it is. These things are sooo worth the money.

Well I hope that anybody who tries plugging or who has recently tried it post here let us know your standings on the pluggin issue.

BTW My pills were tested and came out with only secondary amines present (MDMA, MDEA, Meth these pills most def had mdma in them it was painfully obvious), something you love to see when you usin ur tester. Have fun people and remember BE SAFE!!!!

Trippie J

P.S. This is the link to the thread about the discounted test kits. Its seriously a good idea to invest into one of these.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106435&r=0

Nice, thanks for the feedback on plugging. I will try it myself too, and posts like this are what makes me trust the method.

i'm not pro-plugging, but if you're trying it, have a bowel movement and a shower (in that order) beforehand..

"uh..huh huh huh...then he said, "rectum?? damn near killed him." huh huh huh...that was pretty cool..."

trippie j - good to see someone whos not all 'ewwww you must be a homo to stick your finger up your ass' giving a good honest account of plugging :)

i've plugged a few times now, and have yet to be disapointed. and for all of you that say 'eww u gotta be so desperate to plug pills, why don't you just swallow them'

i don't think im desperate, if anything i'm simply being more economical and efficient.

i find that by plugging one pill, it is near that of dropping 2 pills orally, THEREFORE i am simply getting better value for my money spent, being able to reap the benefits of more of the pill (more absorbed) :)

happy plugging

I just have to say 'Plugging gave me the GAY......'

Oh wait... I was already Gay...

Nevermind =D

In the thread "trying to act straight", I recounted my experience of needing to around Cops for 2 hours. This was also, unfortunatly, my first experience with plugging and fighting off the roll killed it. My friends and I will be rolling around Christmas though. I'll let ya'll know how that work out.

I really can't understand why people don't just swallow 2 and feel a stronger effect than putting 1 up your backside.

I cant even get my finger up to the first knuckle, I cant imagine stcking thw whole finger.

Up the arse comes on fast!

I think atleast try it once if your comfortable doing it. If you don't like it after that, well then you've experienced and your more the wiser.

Pluggin can be very fun! :)

my_sauna.jpg

Shal...

OMG the 3 of us plugged last night and rolled for over 12 hours on 2-3 pills each. We crushed up the pills and put them into capsules. We took these same pills a month ago and our roll was not very good and not very long. I definetly think plugging is the way to go.

Mark

how long does it take to hit? (aprox of course)

somewhere between ingesting and snorting?

used to say "ewwwwww" to plugging...and i tried it once...off half...mind you i already rolled balls before and i figured nothing would happen...but...after plugging half...i was just having an incredible body high border line rolling nuts again...lets just say even though the idea of sticking my finger with a pill at the end whigged me out, i just swallowed my pride and did it...and i was amazed with the results.

and it is more cost efficient...might do that tonight too...plug half, eat the other half...we'll see what happens

How far up there do you have to put it?? The whole finger length? Hmmm, I dunno about that...although I would enjoy the nice hard roll...

4theluvofE said:
How far up there do you have to put it?? The whole finger length? Hmmm, I dunno about that...although I would enjoy the nice hard roll...

I heard from many sources to stick it up there as far as possible.

ive heard to your 2nd knuckle...but...do it as far as you can...you dont want your pill just dissolving and you not getting anything

One vote for plugging....

I used to think that I would never plug a pill. That area is for exit only!! Well, this past weekend me, my girl, my friend and his girl ate one pill each. We rolled for a couple of hours. After that we had only ONE pill left. We didn't think a quarter pill would do anything so we decided (while rolling) to plug a quarter pill each. We each took a 5htp capsule, emptied it, put the quarter pill in, and plugged it....I was first. Basically, you put water based lubricant on the "area" to be plugged then push it up to your second knuckle. The best way I can describe it is after I reached the second knuckle, the pill kind of disappeared so I knew I reached the perfect "depth". After we all plugged we layed on our stomachs till it kicked in, in fear of walking around and it come out. We were all VERY shocked that a quarter pill damn near made us roll harder than the one we ate earlier did. My friend was rolling so hard he couldn't even walk!! Now that is the only way I will do it from now on. I highly recommend it. I think the perfect way is to plug a whole pill then eat a half a pill after a few hours. Good luck!!8o