• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney....Blue supermans........info pls.

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
Checked pill reports but it seems to be split as to wether they are good or not.

Could be that some of the posts in there are not from Sydney........hard to tell.

Any sydneyites tried these and can give a fair description??

Is the photo that has been posted in pill reports what the sydney ones look like??

^^ That thread is on Melbourne, but this was posted there...
Icab said:
We had these blue supermen in sydney last friday, dunno if they're the same batch but most likely are. They were shit. They took like an hour to kick in and felt really un-coordinated. Not very chargy, not very lovey, not quite a K-Bomb, possibly though. Steer clear.

Definitely worth testing before consuming MazDan!

tested them with a marquis and they went dark purple to black in approx 3 seconds. scored, thin pill with raised superman print.

Should definitely test, I posted a pill report last week for these, average MD 6 to 7 out of 10, others reported K bombs. Test 'em!

Sydney area.

Just thought I would let you know that I had these on the weekend........double dumped as I usually do and got a reasonable dose from them..........they are no 3s but passable I guess.

Would rate about 6.

Mostly MDxx althoughh they may contain a small ammount of speed.

Fairly thin pill maybe 2mm high and about 5-6 mm wide.

Fairly good quality press and no noticeable smell about them.

I have been trying quite a few lately including Red Superman, Pink superman beige envelopes, omegas and so far these are the pick of the crop.