Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney: Pill Info: Blue Ck's

Shypo

Bluelighter
Hi,
anyone heard about or seen blue ck's. the Ck is indented and im pretty sure the back of the pill is bevelled.. unsure about a score though.
Looked on pillreports and found nothing, are they similar to white Ck's?

Thanks

Shypo

I personally wouldnt touch these as cK's have always been speedbombs in the past. This may be a different batch, but if its the same press I would be very wary.

Test to be sure.

yeah I gonna test them hopefully on friday.. just was hoping for a bit more of a heads up

[edit] Event information removed

Last edited by a moderator:
one of my dealers has blue ck's and he is usually trustworthy.. um test em dude, only way to be positive..

My friend tested one of these last week, a speed bomb it was.
Though there could be different batches going around.
I didn't see the pill so I don't know what it looked like.

I know the white Ck's were gay and very speedy.. hoping the blue's are dif.

I had a yellow cK a few years ago which tasted like candy.

Sorry i cant help you, please test and post results.

Only help i can give you is that blue cK's in brisbane in july were speed they were 8mm x 5mm with a score.

Blue Ck's i had in brisbane around the july time were K bombs - i'm guessing that would suggest that if there were two batches or something - both were crap.

Nice Tits

Yeh i had friends have them aswell and they said they were K so there were two batched back then cause mine were quite strong speed bombs and tested as such.

Hamedo: I suspect SDB is referring to some legendary cK logo pills that were the reason all these fake cKs have existed in the last 3 years or so...

BT :)

Oh ok ... I havent been around long enough to know.

But I was more talking about the last 6 months or so.

they were tested and came up a very very light green i was told so im guessing amphetamine base... yet my mates who snorted half each thought they had traces of k in them.