Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the zorro debate

Waldo

Bluelighter
Check this post
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=37646

Melraver's report is at odds with all others under the same name >see http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=36425

The decriptions match but me thinks their could be two /more batches out there. People I know who have had these loved em. Can anyone help solve his mystery?
hopefull I have managed to attach a pic of the ones I have in mind. [edited] if your out there do these look like the ones you had?

Peace

[Please don't post people's real names - it relinquishes the anonymity provided by the internet]

Attachments

• 36479.jpg
    36479.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:
I had these over a month ago, and they were excellent mdma pill, had these again this last weekend and they were again excellent mdma pill.
Can't be sure if they are from same batch but look exactly the same as last months ones.
I think it was someone having a bad reaction to a good pill.

zorro unmasked

OK, I am pretty sure I know what is going on with the zorros. A few friends had these a few weeks ago in Melbourne.

Description:
They were dark pink with a few white specs throughout, domed on the back, no score, and a fancy Z as the logo, very professional pressing. Most importantly, they were extremely hard, as hard as a platic button, if you squeezed one between your finger and thumb you could not crush it.

Common Effects:
- Most people loved them, very strong.
- Good strong effects off a 1/2, almost overwhelming on a full.
- very long onset for some people 1 - 2 hours
- 2 out of 5 people spewed up
- 4 out of 5 people reported harsh on stomach

Uncommon Effects:
- 1 person reported 'I am not sure if it was any good, it was only ok'

Possible Cause:
I believe that because these are so dense/hard, that some people might not get the full effects if they do not fully digest it. I know stomach acids are supposed to disolve anything, but I think this is the cause. The same debate existed early this year about the hard shiny white clogs with reports ranging from 2/10 to 8/10.

Go the Zorro!

PS: Do not get them if you see them, save them for me!

I've said it once and I'll say it again. One of the best pills all year.

2 or so weeks ago? went ahlvies with a matey... LOVED it.