Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are drug busts a good thing???

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
I live in the Sydney area and have enjoyed various 3s over the past few months.

Theses as most would be aware are a fairly good quality MDMA pill.

I noticed that while they were arround, there was very little else being consumed.

I understand that the persons responsible for the 3s have been caught (although I cant remember where I heard that, or if it is true).

Anyways the fact is that they are basically no longer available and in fact there is a major dearth of pills available, certainly in my area.

As a result the number of local bunk pills being made available is increasing quickly, I guess trying to make up for lost time during the 3s period.

As a result I and many friends are reduced to either moving to other options such as speed etc or hoping that we can get lucky with the locals.

I had a big weekend planned this weekend and we spent two weeks trying to get some quality pills ready for the night only to end up with three bunks out of three.........most probably in each case containing ketamine.

If my assumptioins are correct and the producers of the 3s have been stopped then have the authorities unwittingly created a dangerous situation whereby now the local bunk makers can fill the void and we are no longer able to ingest something that is reasonably safe but instead something that could contain anything???

To me its a big problem but I understand the authorities have to do there job, but maybe there is an answer out there somewhere???

Yes I no, test your pills..........fact is that of all the people that use pills, only a small percentage no about pill reports and about bluelight and hence would never have heard of pill testers and of those that have heard of pill reports and BL, not all use testers........maybe 50%........might be good to do a poll.

What do u all think????

This thread has been cleaned of off-topic posts. Please remember to have a POINT when you post, and the point should be related to the TOPIC of the thread you're posting in.

Stick to the point, and keep it on topic, or don't press submit.

BigTrancer :)

I couldnt agree more - In brisbane it is so hard to get a hold of any decent pills.. within the past week i've been through several different channels that would normally get high grade mdma etc.. now its all either mediocre mdma or K/Speed bombs.. Although because the pills lately are such low quality.. There are many people selling them for 5-15 dollars (each) cheaper than they would normally.. Just because they cant get rid of them for profit or if they dont want a sus reputation

If you want cheap crap nows the time to be looking

BigTrancer said:
This thread has been cleaned of off-topic posts. Please remember to have a POINT when you post, and the point should be related to the TOPIC of the thread you're posting in.

Stick to the point, and keep it on topic, or don't press submit.

BigTrancer :)

Thanks BT.........

Are drug busts a good thing?
Not if your the one being busted?

:)

jaysas said:
for society, yes...
for us the eager consumers, hell no:(
I'd say no for society, drug consumers are part of society and societal progression tends to head towards greater liberty, hence drug laws are essentially the prolonged continuation of regressive and repressive policy.
These laws are essentially remenants of religious moralism remaining in our legal system. Reason has always been the biggest enemy of religion, and true to it's form, reason shows the inherent stupidity in our drug laws and their consequences.
Drugs don't create criminals, anti-drug laws do.

Drug busts or law-enforcement in general may reduce direct harms of drug use but there's alot of evidence that they aren't all that effective but it greatly increases induced harms involved in control over use.
HR is better, good thing, it is a middle ground where different perspectives can come together and discuss the most practical ways of reducing drug related harm, instead of quibbling over notions of morality or legality!