Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

POSSIBLE PILL WARNING: White Crowns - Brisbane

Nice Tits

Bluelighter
I dropped one white crown about four hours or so ago. Made me feel kind of floatey, no eye wobbles, no apparent come up just a weird sort of dazed feeling. Pill had an extreme licorice taste and i personally couldn't taste MDMA but others who took them said they could taste a little bit of MDMA. I personally experienced NO MDMA effects - at least nothing like i have before. Effect of the pill has mostly worn off aftter only a few hours.

The pill was clean white, well pressed not crumbly at all but was easily chewable. Logo was fairly obviously a crown. I believe it was a band at the bottom with thre triangles coming out of the band. On top of the triangles were small circles (if that doesn't make sense tell me and i'll try to elaborate some more).

Unfortunatly i didn't test them. I have absolutely no idea wat they were but my personal opinion was that they were not MDMA - possibly low doses of a similar compound (MDA etc) I'm not experienced in effects that MDMA variants have.

I'd like to get some feedback as to what the pills may have been or if anyone has had a similar experience with these crowns. I believe that the licorice taste may be cause by safrol or aniseed which, correct me if i'm wrong, may cause these pills to test positive for MDMA even if there isn't any in the pill.

Don't waste your money on these

Nice Tits

I'm generalising but they are a K bomb.. There are Grey Crowns going around brisbane too. Generally you know when you are on ketamine when it stinks of anissed (stay away from any pills smelling like licorice to be safe) and it will probably sit you on your ass for an hour and a bit before you sober up.

Yep these are K bombs they are a medium dose not as strong as the unisex k bombs that have been going around brisbane i unfortunatly have bought both thinking they were MDMA. i just wish i had time to go get myself a new tester, would of saved me some dissapointment.

I thought that they could have been K bombs - but one of the other guys who took the white crowns had done a k bomb earlier in the week and assured me that they weren't K

They were more then likely Ketamine and speed as i did have some energy to dance but with quite pronounced visuals. K and speed mix is a classic mix that can fool some people as it gives some MDMA like effects but i doubt you would get these mixed up with an MDMA pill.

evandar said:
Generally you know when you are on ketamine when it stinks of anissed (stay away from any pills smelling like licorice to be safe)

i personally wouldn't take that advice!

a few months back, there was a batch of adidas' out(blue, yellow and green) that absolutely reeked of licorice!

they were VERY good mdma pills!

maybe i would be a bit suss at the present time, as there have been a few k bombs that reek of licorice lately, but i certainly wouldn't stay away from a pill just caus it reeks of licorice. this used to indicate a good pill!

just test, and HOPEFULLY you should be fine! *note HOPEFULLY*

^^^
word to that!!

a while back, a licorice smelling pill usually meant that it was at least mdma. it didn't mean it was strong or anything, it just usually meant mdma. *note usually*

it's just recently that there have been fakes, mainly kbombs that apparantly(i haven't seen any) reek of licorice/aniseed/safrole etc, and test black!
it is obviously something that the manufacturers are adding to the mix, that is making it smell like aniseed and test like mdma!

don't tell people to stay away from licorice/aniseed/safrole smelling pills, just because there are also fakes out there that smell like it! that advise could be making people turn down perfectly good pills!

my best advice, is to read pillreports and bluelight before buying your pills, find out as much as you can about what's fake/bunk/inactive and what's the real deal, and also to test your pills, and watch the reaction CAREFULLY! if it tests black, but you notice something different about the way it reacted that isn't normal, then you may have something to worry about!
i spose nowadays even a black test is no gaurantee of mdma, only that it MIGHT be mdma! but testing is better than not testing at all!

evandar: if you are not qualified to make comments because you dont have the knowledge, dont make them! misinformation is worse than no information!