Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The ICE AGE

prozac milkshake

Bluelighter
Peaceout to all you dreamers on the nightside of life...just a few questions that i hope the more ADULT members of bluelight can help me with...not dissin the new school but feedback from the over 28 old school vetrens of the chemical wars would be loved at this point.

Being 29 years of age i been around a bit and done of a few bit of classic speed of the suphalte blend and the supposed"crystal" or somesort of wetty stuff in brisvegas during the late 90s. Flashforward to 2003 and i been given some sort of pinky hard cyrstal like powder with little black hard chunks in it...IS THIS ICE?....all i know is its gets me higher and calmer than any speed like stuff i have had before and one needs fuck all to get you going....but i find myself wanting more and more....being using on weekends for last 4 weeks....and find myself thinking about it something i never did with pills or old school speed.... i see a large chunk of my workforce [ iam a removelist...yeah yeah i know no jokes please its all true we are all insane fiends] intaking more and more and i want to how far can i take this before i see real damage? I dont need media scare or half truths i want the real deal...NO sugar coating....I live in melbourne and i never ever smoke it! no way !

Am i alone out here ,all does anyone else think smoking a chemical is very very dumb? i see this as a path to hell..for smoking anything seems to mean chasing a instant rush..be it ice,bongs, or H....i rub it in my gums and snort a little.........anyhows somefeedback would be really good to help ease my mind.
STAY strong

I'm not an over 28 but I think I can answer your questions.
The old speed you are referring to was most likely amphetamine, possibly the sulphate salt as you seem to suggest.
What you have had recently is methamphetamine.
The pink gear you describe is not 'ice', that word is usually used to describe methamphetamine of purity levels resulting in its consistency being that of clear crystals.
The pink stuff you had would be the same drug as 'ice', (ie. methamphetamine) just of lower purity.
Methamphetamine is known for producing more euphoria than amphetamine, and is also klnown to have a higher psychological addiction factor. It'll keep you going for longer too.

There was a thread not so long ago about 'pink champagne'. just really cut whizz with pretty colours or some poorly cooked whizz (impurities). however the meth/ice in rock form is REALLY addictive and a definate euphoria attached as well. after a fat bulb hit i've had STRONG urges to just curl up and snuggle with people for a while.
Meth is very moorish ;)

prozac milkshake: Sounds like you're talking about meth, as SteveElektro said. Try searching this forum for the terms "meth ice*" and see how it goes. There's one thread in particular, called "My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine!", which is a goldmine of information that may be of assistance.

BigTrancer :)

Prozac, just out of interest, how long have you been rubbing the chunks in your gums? If its been a while has it fucked 'em up at all? Ive just heard some horror stories about this method thats all.

Ooh jesus, I wouldn't be rubbing meth ito my gums. If you want to swallow it you can just wrap it in a tally-ho and bomb it, or chuck it in a glass of water. This is (IMO) the safest way to use meth.