Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dear Dept of fair Trading -RANT-

Mr-E-man

Bluelighter
A VERY Long winded rant aimed at increasing E-consumer awareness and what Your Governments doing about it

(And also touches on Shit Pills , the ppl who make em and the people who think they`re just great...........)
.......................................................................................................................

The dramatic increase in FALSE advertising , labelling and marketing of Ecstacy Products in N.S.W must be more closely policed and regulated to ensure its longterm viability as an industry.I for one am losing confidence as an E- consumer in this self regulted industry.

An Industry built on trust,shiny objects and overpriced bottled water.

When contacted the turtle necked beauracrat Eric that I spoke to at The Department of Fair Trading, (consumer disputes section) told me quite bluntly their office did not handle disputes evolving from or arising from or relating to transactions in illegal goods products or services in the black marketplace.

He said shared my loss and hung up...

Which brings me to my point.

After a spate of bad luck finding a quality pill that actually contained an MDXX like substance I came across some white "Crowns".
(White with a 3 prong crown , looked well formed , clear imprint ,single score , beveled underside. Flat.)

The first thing I noticed about them was that they reeked of aniseed.
I have only encountered few decent pills that had a smell at all (Y# 3`s for 1).

Dropped one at 810pm and by 930 I was all too aware that this "killer pill" was in fact just another speedbomb with NO MDMA effects at all.
I ended up making the most of a bad situation and had a few more of them over the night which kept me as alert as an interstate truckie and enough energy to power a small village for a week.
But that was it No love, none of the much anticipated creeping rolls and complex chemical compound antics I so specifically ordered.

I am curious if anyone has tested one of these strong smelling crowns.

I had seen mostly positive comments on Pillreports of these and I wonder just what percentage of -E- participants are at their happiEst on a good dose of oral amphetamine to head the charge on through the night and the next day if your lucky!

We need a public awareness programme .

What i find suprising is how many of these people genuinely just dont get it when it comes to distinguishing the effects/dangers between a lowly amphetamine based speedbomb and the the warm fuzzy blanket of love that we call MDMA.

There is a huge segment of participants (speedbomb lovers) who are so happy to pay an inflated price for the privelige of having it pressed into an "Eckie" Thats fine by me each to his own but if I get offered one more K bomb ,total dud or Speedbomb being tauted as the safe sex of the new Millenium I might just snap.

Think about it ppl if everyone here were to make a point of hunting down & kneecapping just one (1) Shonky DD a week we would have a much leaner and productive distribution network run by honest good old fashioned family DD`s of yesteryear and hopefully lead to far less confusion & dishonesty in the marketplace.

I know some of you might raise the point that this could have been avoided by a simple3 minute reagent test and I admit was foolish for taking an untested pill that stank of aniseed most likely only there because of poor production methods etc

Thats without considering the more sinister probability that the scents / oils whatever it is are only added to try and pass them off as a MDXX pill that looks & smells $ maybe even tests up OK .

In closure I say Ive had enough of the ever increasing numbers of Low quality speed/bunk/K being passed off as the real thing which , even leaving the health issues aside also can (did) cause a great deal of Heartache, and dissapointment to the poor ground level E-consumer who thought he was going to have the roll of his life but instead sat up for 12 hours voicing his amphetamine fueled tirade of scorn for the Toothless Tiger that is The Dept of Fair Trading.

Mr-E-man

Next week Express lanes

Think about it ppl if everyone here were to make a point of hunting down & kneecapping just one (1) Shonky DD a week we would have a much leaner and productive distribution network run by honest good old fashioned family DD`s of yesteryear and hopefully lead to far less confusion & dishonesty in the marketplace.

Kneecapping a crook dealer would likely get you no-where, except maybe with wobbly knees yourself. Let's face it, dealing is not bound by any moral or ethical guidelines. Most dealers do it soley for the (bigger) money and like many entrepreneurs -even those involved with legal activites - if there's a way to make higher profits.....

You've given yourself the most sensible answers in your post; to test, and communicate with other users. Checking pill reports can also improve pre-assessment considerably

As for "the old fashioned dealers": I must say that I would hate to return to a time when most dealers had little or no idea about what they were selling, or knew nothing about harm reduction, contraindications etc. In many of my dealings 15-20 years ago, I found it was more common for dealers to have an over-inflated product, often varying widely in quality. The fact that often you only knew 1 or 2 who could supply drugs meant there was little room for complaint, but I was tossed out on my ear on more than one occasion for such (and once had a loaded shotgun stuck up my nose after telling others it was shit and not to buy!)

I wish to point out that this was no big operator, although connected via the network as most were back then. He was a typical small town dealer of the late 70's in NZ, of whom I met many. Of course there was less demand in those days for drugs and higher penalties in most places for dealing, so maybe higher prices were somewhat justified. These days there's little excuse in getting ripped off more than once, simply because there's nearly always other dealers to choose from.

Quality/ health & safety issues will always be a concern with illicit drug supply. Speaking of departments involved with such regulations, you could always report your dealer to the health department, but you'd better think whether it would be ethically sound to do so, and any safer for you than the knee thing 8(

can't say i've ever had this problem. plenty of quailty mdma beans in aus.

your deals are crap.

s m a c k o said:
can't say i've ever had this problem. plenty of quailty mdma beans in aus.

your deals are crap.

as are your posts.

i agree with p_d on this one. there's no sense getting too upset about quality out there. there's almost always decent quality product of every substance floating around. these days every man and their dog seems to call themselves dealers, and most people usually have at least 2 sources of anything. you should only ever get burnt by a dealer once, after that, never go back. if your testing before you buy you shouldn't _ever_ get burnt. dealers aren't as tough as they lead you to believe, they're not going to kneecap you if you test a pill (or meth), and it tests shit, and you walk away. to be honest they'll prolly have a cry and get all paranoid that no one likes them anymore ;)...in the free (black) market, bullshit walks.

if you're still struggling to get anything decent, get friendly with some cops, they get all the best shit. ;)

Its seems my post ened up reading more like a call to arms for bluelighters to unite as a some kind of vigilante quality control squad instead of the proactive harm minimisation initative I intended.

Firstly I agree there has not been any great shortage of decent pills available to a great many people but at the same time there has also been just as many poor quality rip offs that most well conected / Informed users are insulated from.
These fakes I feel pose more of a problem than simply wasting money and ruining ppls nights out. I really wonder just what is really in some of these fakes.
It would be a move in the right direction if real test results of pills confiscated by police were released to P R similar to the dea`s so that we could see just what to avoid like the plauge or which we can make an informed decision that the return will be worth the risk.

A pure import would have to be better for you than some ketamine laced cocktail made in some 2nd year chem students basement.

C'mon dont be too harsh on Mr E Man. It was obviously a post that wasn't taking itself too seriously and I can honestly say that Ive had the same waves of frustration wash over me many-a-time after getting shit pills, dodgy deals and over-priced products.

What can be done? We are buying illegal substances from illegal suppliers. I think the state of the industry is fairly healthy considering its illegal and mostly underground. :)

I guess each deal is like gambling... you ante up, roll the dice, and hope for the best. If you're buying from a random then the odds are definitely not stacked in your favour, and the only way to beat the dealer and swing the odds back to your side is by using a tester. It doesn't make your strategy 100% fool-proof, but definitely improves your chances of success.

BigTrancer :)

as far as rants go.....this scored 10/10 on my scale. i laughed my fucking arse off mate!

i could just imagine myself ringing those lazy public servants at the dept of fair trading complaining about poor ecstasy quaility and over-pricing (and not to mention the intimidation of the big bad cops).

i'm sure they would tell me to 'fuck-off'..... if i dared whinge about a rip-offf drug deal...:)