berry phillies
strawberry phillies
chocolate phillies (classic)

not good cigars
regular optimos
sour apple phillies
menthe phillies

so, whats yall fav/most hated cigars to roll blunts

I tend to stick with Phillies.. Peach and Sour Apple are my personal fav. But sometimes it's nice to mix it up and get a different flavor.

I don't care for Chocolate or Vanilla too much.. -shrugs- Just my tastes tho.. But when it comes right down to it, whatever the flavor, if your passin it to me.. I'm hittin it. ;)

I use swisher sweets here on the west coast. They come in 3 flavors: regular, chocolate and strawberry.

I like chockies and strawberry but nothing beats an original. Im pretty sure these papers (particularly the flavored ones) are chemically treated. I should cut down as i have been hitting avg 2-3 blunts a day for the past 5 months.

Im pretty sure theyr not supposed to be inhaled.

I dont like the blunt wraps that come in individual wrapping. They come wrapped around a straw. Sometimes they rip apart when im trying to unroll it.

Swishers are nice because i can be cool like the kids in the movie kids....

"lick it, cut it, empty it, fill it, roll it, roast it (i usually omit this last step as it messes with the taste)."

Defiantly a Phillies for me. I like berry, strawberry, and chocolate.

Once we had a swisher sweets strawberry but we did roast it, and I did not care for it.

sour apple/blueberry single blunt papers are sick...there so easy to roll.... i have never had a bad blunt rolled out of those...im surprised someone disliked them..;(

I love the sour apple Phillies. Adds a nice aroma to the weed. But the best sweets are White Owls. I've never bought a White Owl and the cigar is stale, plus there flavor is more distinct then Phillies.

this sounds like the whats your favorite candy thread :p

when i used to smoke blunts garcia y vega green leafs were the shizzle

What's all this Philly crap about? I understand they're easy to come by and all but sheesh. They're naaaassty, especially the flavored ones, they're just soo harsh, I can't smoke them, they make my throat hurt.

I prefer Garcias, the ones that come in three packs in cases like these:
Garcia%20Y%20Vega%20-%20Gran%20Permio.GIF

only they're green (can't remember what they're called). They're super long, and they burn nice and slow. Either those or these Premios. Don't get me wrong, I'll smoke a Philly, it's just not my preference at all.

are you people serious? around here we only smoke dutch masters, i dunno they take a while to roll but they are the sweetest blunts ever. I wouldnt touch a phillies, i would go for a blunt wrap after a dutch master.

White Owls were always the favorite amoung my friends. They seem to burn the best.

I normaly like to just stick about 4 papers together and moke a huge J but whatever rocks yo socks.

bluntwrap.jpg

I like Phillies (peach and sour apple), Swisher Sweets, Garcia y Vega green leaf, and Blunt Wraps (berry, candela, and champagne). Dutches suck, but if their all that's available it MUST be cognac or vanilla, the regular ones and the chocolates are disgusting.

I like swisher sweet cigarillos, for one phillies have way way to much paper unless of course you are about to throw 4 grams in it. The flavored phillies all suck but the regular and strawberry. Next time you go and get a flavored phillie you should notice that there is 3 layers of paper. Fuck thats too much. But i know how you motherfucker luv paper.heheh

we smoike on garcia vegas around here, fuck all that phillies shit those make me sick, but like sk1ndeep said it dont matter if it is a philly or not. if your passin it to me im hittin the shit for real.

what, no mention of the low rent Hav-a-Tampa, or "Hampa" as its known in the ghetto...

havatampa.jpg

dutch masters, or vega green leaf, berry phillies when i want something different

Come on people, vanilla phillies. The green vegas are called Gran Corona.

peach phillies are awesome, as are the jaimacan rum blunt wraps