• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Describe your cannabis usage (or How often do you smoke cannabis?)

How often do you smoke cannabis?

• Never

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • A few times during the year

Votes: 41 3.9%
  • A few times during the month

Votes: 131 12.5%
  • A few times during the week

Votes: 242 23.2%
  • One or two times during the day

Votes: 266 25.5%
  • Many times during the day

Votes: 344 33.0%

• Total voters

frizzantik

Bluelight Crew
Describe your cannabis usage [aka How often do you smoke?]

Please describe, in general, how much pot you use. Try to use specific amounts, as a bowl or cone is different for everyone. BTW This isnt a contest to see who smokes more. :)

Last edited:
My weed usage is pretty low (few times each month)as i'm more of a wizzhead. i usually just smoke up when i'm coming down after a rave ect.

try to keep it between an 1/8 and a 1/4 a week. Although have been unemployed last few weeks has been mostly an 1/8 for a week which runs out about midweek, then have to rely on friends.

Smoke most days, from afternoon onwards when friend gets back from work.

Hmmm my usage varies, at the moment I've not smoked for 3-4 days because I've been sick, before that I smoked nearly every day for two weeks. But usually I 'moke on 3-4 days out of 7. Any more than that and my tolerance gets to stupid levels.

-plaz out-

it all depends on money. but now i have some it tends to be about 1/4 of weed a month.

this is almost always smoked in joints.

david*

Wow, I feel like an addict :-> I smoke an 25-28g a week of middies and about 14-20g of headies. You know all day every day. Bongs and blunts that's how we do lol!

Reformed bonghead warning
-------------------------------------

I smoked it pretty much every day for 6+ years, then I quit cold turkey.

That was about 3 years ago, since then I have smoked again, but only about 5 times.
I just don't like the drug anymore. It's like smoking lazy powder. Smoking it every day makes people have a short temper as well, all the positives of the drug go away.
Yep, shitty drug as far as I'm concerned.

DOWN WITH SATAN'S WEED!
;)

<3<3<3<3!! :p

I still love Mary.. I'm her bitch though as I smoke about a quater a week. If I don't work that day I'll have about 4 or 5 seshes.. then one at night before sleep.. a few decent sized party cones each sesh.. I'd smoke a gram a day.

I smoke 5-6 days a week. If im smoking on some nugget (which I usually am) then i'll smoke 2-4 bowls the days which im smoking. I go through periods when i'll smoke EVERYDAY no matter what and once in a greatwhile a period of 2-5 days when I dont smoke at all.

-Wayne

I smoke bowls throughout the day....all day long. always have a bowl before work and before bed.

I plan on cutting back soon,my smoking has gotten to where i even roll a small one paper joint to smoke in bed after i've turned the lights off!This is after smoking 1/4-1/2gram of bongs to "go to sleep"
If i didn't nhave to pay for it,i wouldn't be bothered byn what i smoke though.

i smoke at least a gram a day to myself.....everyday

if i dont have weed i smoke resin.........but ya i havent run outta weed for months

4-5 times a week- occasionally I'll go through spurts of less or more, depending on availability.

I took a week off about a month ago. It sucked.

I think anyone here who knows me would agree that I don't fit the stereotype of the "lazy stoner" at all. I find that my mood and creativity are both enhanced by marijuana.

kinda tricky one for me, i love cannabis, but have cut bk due to school, i wud smoke 3.5 grams a day, and always needed a joint to sleep! then i started get into a loop hole of spending way too much on drugs, and this was when i was young!! since im at school, its usally 3.5 week, maybe to, this week ive smoked 12 grams though, since last friday, not to good, but i bought an ounce, so why not...

n e ways, id say its a joint, every other day, when smoking and wanting too, or 3.5 every other week when im trying to stop

i can't give an accurate answer, i don't know how much i smoke. i smoke at least ~2 grams a day if it isn't more, probably is though... by myself i always smoke 2 joints or 3 or so, containing ~0,5 gram each. but i don't know how much my friends contribute to my daily amount. wait, maybe it is more like over ~3 grams a day... hmm, gonna check it out now. =D

i smoke multiple times a day. currently i probably smoke 1 - 2 grams a day, though two years ago it was rediculous amounts like 3-4 sometimes 5g to my head. it gets to be pretty wasteful at that point. if i could get down to 1g/day i think that would be a good amount

dont know how much but i can make an 8th last about 5 days or so.

Primarily an evening smoker. Every now and then I just smoke it like cigaretttes but I can't keep that pace up for long - I just get in too much of a funk.

And saving it for the evenings just means I enjoy it more :)