• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Huxley or Mckenna Anyone?

I've read Brave New World and The Archaic Revival.
Thanks for the link, I'm sure as hell interested!
:)

Links aren't working. The URL's are full of threes and "<", is that how it's meant to be?
It looks like the page may have been removed, or does it say that with a full server?

hmmm the <3's come from words that are banned here. this wouldn't bee that place would it?

how big are these files? i'm sure we might be able to host them here if someone has downloaded them.

I have Brave new worlds as an eBook in pdf format it is 227kB if u want it i can send it just tell me how.

JB, yes it was. I didn't realise the URL contained the forbidden. Should have looked closer. I'll try and sort it out.

Edit:

If anyone could offer to host these it would be appreciated as I'm running out of bandwidth. I'll host them for a few days. The above links are redirected and should work OK till then.

Yell if there's a problem.

Last edited:
Oodily doodily - I've been meaning to check out Brave New World. Is there anything Bluelight can't do?:D

Both writers are wonderful men. I've read Huxleys "A brave new world" and "Doors of perception" and Terrance McKenna's "DMT- The spirit molecule" I'm always interested in their work.

i downloaded both of these but when i try to extract the zipped files or if i just open them there are no files there. theyre supposedly 400k-ish and 600k-ish so there should be *something* there... but theres not... any ideas anyone??? id really love to read more from both of these authors as ive only ever read one book by each.. hrmmm

...mmm...well the files seem ok from this end. I just D/L and extracted files from both links. If you are still having problems, PM me and let me know which of the titles you want and I'll email them to you as single files.

Extracted fine for me - however, when I double-clicked the file in WinXP there appeared to be no contents. Right-clicking the file and selecting "Extract here" did the trick though.

BigTrancer :)

That's a really odd error, and it happened to me too when i tried to view it with the default XP folder thang. But yeah, it extracts fine.

Is there much interest in e-books like this? Perhaps we can get a Bluelight library going on.

^^ Great idea. Could we please have a technical/chem section? Make sure the Bandwidth is large, as I've got gigabytes to share =D

Thanks for the links.

Another good one for those interested in hearing some of Terence Mckennas lectures and interviews ; http://mckenna.drugtext.org/ . This might have already been posted before but there it is again - check it out!
Very interesting ideas from this man..