Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Meth Quality..?

SoN_of_SaMurAi

Bluelighter
OK, We've had the Sydney side of things, but I wanna know what's up down this'a'ways.

I've recently got the opportunity to buy some Glass...ahem..I mean ICE..(not)..but I haven't had it for about 3 months or so. So what's the quality like these days? Should I just stick to buying the not bad quality luey that I've been getting, or lash out and buy a big ole G of crystal?..(I can't get an idea off source as to how good it is as he hasn't had any glass lately because he doesn't like it and prefers normal speed)

Cheers.

How long is a piece of string?

In my experience quality has declined over the past few weeks but your sphere of influence might be different to mine. All the best of luck to you though.

It might interest your friend to know that according to the recent (Sep '03) Parliamentary report on Amphetamines and "Party Drug" use in Victoria, 91% of all amphetamine seizures in the financial year 2000-01 in Australia were methamphetamine and not amphetamine sulphate. This means that when your friend says he prefers "regular speed", what he's most likely saying is that he prefers cut methamphetamine.

Last edited:
IMO meth quality in melbourne is shit atm, ive had it from 6-8 sources in the past few months and its been the same, not very strong and taking about .5g to get nicely fucked(somethinges even more) and that is not over the course of the night that is in one sitting.... i just think the quality is shit....
but i posted something about this topic about this and it got edited and not aloud(something about sources, which i did not ask) so i think it wont last long
DfI;)

0.5g of meth or glass to get fooked

thats alot even at poor quality.

Even at the worst qualities of glass or Meth, I'm finding 0.3g is enough
Are you a daily user to be finding 0.5g is not enough?

i am not using much at the moment coz of year 12 exams
but a few weeks ago i was using every 1-2 days....

DfI;)

as little as 1/2 a point some times from one source most of the time 1-2 points..
i think its the quality as well as my tolerance
DfI;)

dfi said:

i think its the quality as well as my tolerance

I agree, tolerance builds pretty quick with meth especially with a 10 day binge or so.

But quality defintly has decreased, i was the same when the shit was good and new, 0.05g and i was sweet for a night.

aunty establishment said:
How long is a piece of string?

The length of a piece of string is exactly twice half its length
:)

Seriously, sorry to hear that the quality of your weapon of choice is sliding... My evil twin has been pretty lucky lately... Came across some pretty big, very white rocks that absolutely rocked his socks. 8o

Best of luck for your future hunting!

Kid_Cisco

I was talking to a good mate who has recently completed stopped partaking in the habit. He said he wants to go on a mission and find every little last rock and destroy it. I believe that moderation is the key to most things but when it comes to meth and ice I'd rather it didn't exist. or I at least had never tried it.
I have seen that shit change so many good friends, it changes you permanently and messes with your health.
Sorry to preach but the less there is around the better!

Meth is like any other animal. Respect it, and know how to handle it, and you won't get bitten...

Catax, to revive a tired point, it's not the drug that changes you, it's the circumstances you CHOOSE to put yourself in that do the damage. What's unhealthy is putting the blame for your actions on a substance (well, okay, the substance is also pretty unhealthy ;))

Roy Horn still got bitten... ;)

Excelent point though - with respect you highly reduce the chance of getting bitten. However it should be noted that that doesn't always mean being bitten is ruled out... a momentary lack of respect is all it takes to go that step too far...

Been there... not pretty...

Timmmmmy said:
Meth is like any other animal. Respect it, and know how to handle it, and you won't get bitten...

I like that, very true.

cause the bite can hurt

As far as 'ice' goes, almost all of what I have seen in Melbourne lately has been absolute rubbish.
Keep an eye out for waxy beige rock though ;)

Well, my friend will be getting some tomorrow so I will report back when I can.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^ dumb, don't advertise that you have drugs just because your in melb and not perth doesn't mean you can't get bitten!

SteveElektro said:
As far as 'ice' goes, almost all of what I have seen in Melbourne lately has been absolute rubbish.
Keep an eye out for waxy beige rock though ;)
Your right Steve the 'ice' has been very average , but that beige rock is slowly making its way back in the scene. And hopefully back into my arms=D

WIth respect to the meth 'bite'. You knew the risks before u started. If it bit u hard - then u take responcibility for your own actions and learn from them. Don't go blaming some powder that u chose to use.