• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methods of smoking meth... (split thread)

Pleonastic

Bluelighter
SPLIT THREAD!

This stemmed from the discussion about hot rails. Just thought I should mention this in the first post, cos the way it turned out it's not an obvious way to start a topic. So anyway, I guess this thread is meant to discuss different types of pipes!
Original post:

OT: If you know someone who is a skilled glass blower, the only real limit to what a meth pipe can do is your imagination.

I'm thinking a double chambered five tubed party pipe! :D

Last edited:
Drifting way off topic now,

*slaps self*

But this was how the meth bong came about, a way to get more bang for your breath, this discussion probably deserves a thread to itself though. Insert one crack pipe into one ordinary 600ml bottle for that extra large shot of smoke.

has any1 tryed taking out a little tobacco from the end of a ciggy and put a few cystals innit and put the tobaco back and smoking it???

Theres a difference between vapourising and combusting. I'd imagine that would have a fairly low yeild from your product.

i tryed it and smoking it worked nicely and i tryed it with foil (note: will not do it again due to some risks ive heard of) and that didn't work very well.

You don't want the flame to touch the meth, cos as fry-d- said combustion will probably produce low yields. And yeah, foil is bad... heated foil not only tastes like hot burning metal (funny that), but the vapours that come off it are not good for you at all. Just get a pipe or use a lightbulb (although given the amount of lightbulbs you'll shatter trying to get it to work you might as well spend the money on a pipe).

Anyway, I'd suggest splitting this into a new topic, but there's probably a topic on pipes somewhere in the depths of the forum already.

a flame directly added to methamphetamine will destroy the molecule, i will find the link when i have more time... but how does it work with the 600ml coke bottle? im interested in giving it a go...
DfI;)